Chapter 24 : You and Me

Devil Fallen From Heaven

Yoseob's P.O.V.

"Yah, slow down, you monster." I muttered as I gave her a horrified look.

She simply glared at my direction and continued eating.

Sighing, I faced the television screen as the show started about some talk show or something.

I don't really care about the show. I CAN'T care about the show.

Try sitting beside this woman who has been eating for 2 hours non-stop now.

Not that I complain about the waste of food or anything, I care about the constant clanging of plates as she puts them down and gets another one.

She eats noisily. And she is really silent. Concentrating on eating, maybe ?

To fill you in, she is eating in the living room with her legs crossed at the sofa, and the tray of desserts and sweet delights on her right.

She is wearing decent clothes, now . After I locked her up in the room to change . . THAT outfit.

It wasn't bad on her . She actually looked great. She always looks great but she looks more beautiful than she usually is. Wait - who are we talking about here again ?

Okay, Kim Hana's outfit was inappropriate. End of conversation.

 

I rested my chin on my palm as I peeked at her from the corner of my eye. She is cute eating with too full.

 

Now, let me get this straight.

I  did not, you hear me, DID NOT want to bring her in here.

I did not wish to babysit a drunk girl. Much less bring her to my house.

But give me a better option.

Me, being ever-so-smart and a wise guy who does 'critical thinking' in every situation, volunteered to send her home but not actually knowing the address where she lives. Yeah, go figure.

And so, I brought her to my house.

My dad was not here yesterday. He always is, anyway.

I told Minhee via Doojoon to tell her mom that she is out on a research project with a classmate.

As you can see, I am not referring to myself because I am NOT her classmate. Just saying.

I turned off her phone which I kept at thte first drawer. Her mom might call and get suspicious because no one answers. See? At least I do use my brain sometimes even if it doesn't involve Math nor Science.

I let her stay at my cousin's room here. She leaves clothes in her closet and they're about the same size, so , no difficulties.

This girl really throwed up on herself yesterday. Blech.

Oh, don't worry, it was the maids who did the changing.

Though I will be willing to do it myself.

It was a joke, get it ? Ha-ha-ha .

 

I am now half-opening my eyes. Watching the television without my full attention bores me out. I mean, what's the point ? Really ? I can't understand it anyway. Pssh.

I burst my eyes open when a sudden loud music boomed from the TV. I straightened up my position and took a peek at her. She is still eating and the tray is halfway through. All the plates she used were like newly washed dishes. So shiny. Clean. No stain. 

My eyes landed at her belly.

Maybe she does have a botomless stomach.

My attention got stolen by the television again. I realized that the show just ended.

Good thing. Hope this show will be something good. Like some action movies or something.

Or maybe some sad-ending dramas. Where the heroine dies of lukemia and such.

Or about some bullies. Gangsters. Party-go-ers.

This is making me sound like a bad guy to you, guys, isn't it ?

To much contrary, the next show is a documentary.

About young artists in the whole world.

I found myself listening really well when it talked about performers. Singers. And some idols' faces flashed on the TV.

Some had cuts where they sang.

I recognized one.

It's Rain. Singing 'Love Song'.

Weird. I look interested.

"Yah, you." I heard her say for the first time in two hours.

I looked at her, raising my eyebrows.

"You like performing don't you?" she asked.

I laughed. Where did that came from?

"I don't even perform, babo." I said simply and looked at the TV again.

"But, you have tried performing, didn't you? Before?"

I froze.

"That look in your eyes says that you love music, Yoseob. You love performing."

I remained motionless as my past unfurls again. I hate bringing up this topic.

"No, I don't." I said steely after a while.

"You do. Stop denying it." she insisted.

I clicked my tongue, getting annoyed.

"Shut up and eat." I said and shoved the spoon she's holding in .

Now, I just want her to eat to keep her from asking those questions. Are these that side effects of eating too much sweets?

She continued eating but slowly. As if she was troubled by something.

Dang it.

I sighed. "I eliminated Music from my life, years ago." I said.

"Don't ask why." I added before she can say anything.

She just looked far away. Her mind probably wandering.

"And besides, I have a bad voice." I said and chuckled a bit.

"Who are you kidding?" she said with a scoff.

"No one. They used to say that I sing off-keys."

"Then they're lying."

"They hate to hear me sing."

"Not for me."

I looked at her again. She is looking down the floor.

"I like your singing." she said.

My chest made a little 'BA-BUMP' on my chest. I forgot the fact that she heard me sing once.

"They may hate it, but I don't. They should check their hearing, sometimes."

She looked at me and smiled meaningfully.

"I love your voice."

You should've erased, '--r voice.'

 

Now I am thinking weird thoughts.

Aish ! I need to snap out of this !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. Mushy chapters all the way. xDD

Okay, serious chapters strats tomorrow.

 

I'll be updating frequently now. Dun' worry.

 

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars. I made this quick without checking so, yeah. ~