It's still romantic.

Another life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun rubbed Jongin's back gently as he stood behind the man who were crouching in front of the toilet— his hands grasping tightly on the seat as he puked all the food he had just eaten. His body getting weaker as he threw up more. Sehun circled his arm on Jongin's waist when he noticed Jongin could not stable himself any longer. 

"You okay now?" Sehun asked on Jongin's grip on the toilet loosened before letting the man rest himself on his chest— both of his arms draped on Jongin's waist, not minding the stench or the loud sound of the toilet flushing itself. "You wanna go to the bedroom?" He asked once again when Jongin remained silent. 

Jongin snuggled himself deeper in Sehun's hold. "I ruined everything." He mumbled sadly— his fingers playing with the hem of Sehun's dress shirt. "I really ruined everything."

Sehun smiled. He knew what Jongin was talking about. "You didn't ruin a thing, I like it. It's romantic actually." He ended with a chuckle as he rested his head on Jongin's shoulder. "The proposal is beautiful Jongin, I loved all of it."

"But I threw up on your shoes." He mumbled quietly, tugging Sehun's shirt harder as the guiltiness crept up on him. "I hate being the pregnant one, I'm a burden to you, I kept throwing up, I always throw tantrum—" his eyes slowly walked with tears as he spoke further. "—even Jiho hates me." 

"Hey hey." Sehun cupped his face— a smile formed on his face as he stared at Jongin's sullen face and the reddish nose. "You are not a burden to me, you are a miracle—" his hand slid to Jongin's tummy, caressing it softly. "—our baby is a miracle. I don't mind about all the things you have done, it is just a part of the pregnancy and I understand that because I knew I would be in the same condition as you if I was in your spot and I knew you would have understand me if you were in my spot. I love you Jongin, I won't mind all these tiny little things, I just wanted to be with you, this is nothing." He leaned to Jongin's face before leaving a quick peck on the man's lips. "It is fun and I can bear with it till the end." He pecked Jongin's lips again.

"How about Jiho?" Jongin asked again. 

"He love you Jongin— he is acting that way because he doesn't know the right way to approach you. He wants to get closer to you but he is afraid that you would get annoyed of him because of your mood swings." He Jongin's cheek, a huge grin crept on his face as he saw how Jongin's face lightened up. "All you need to do is to approach him first." 

Jongin pulled his hands off Sehun's shirt as he embraced Sehun in his arms, snuggling his face in Sehun's chest. "I love you." He confessed. 

Sehun smiled before resting his head atop of Jongin's. "I love you too."

 

 

Sehun wiped the sweats formed on his forehead as he dropped the last garbage plastic in the huge garbage can situated outside of his house before closing it with the lid. He released a heavy sigh as he walked back to his house, pushing the gate weakly as he locked it after stepping inside his yard. He glanced at his garden that Jongin was planning to propose him but failed when the man threw up on his shoes. He let out a tired chuckle as he glanced down his dress shirt and the slack that had been dirtied by the dust. 

He walked weakly to his shared bedroom with Jongin, luckily their bedroom was on the first floor which meant he wouldn't have to climb up to the stairs just to go to his bedroom. He was greeted with Jongin curled up in the middle of the bedroom, his left hand gripping on a book. He smiled as he saw the man's position. He probably was waiting for Sehun but fell asleep in the end. 

He dropped himself on the bed as he inched himself closer to Jongin— lying in front of Jongin as he stared at the man's face. He brought his hand to caress Jongin's cheek, enjoying the  feeling of the man's soft skin in his touch. He chuckled slowly when Jongin's eyebrow scrunched in a friend because he pressed his thumb on the man's face to . 

His hand slowly slid down to the pregnant male's tummy— his palm resting on Jongin's stomach comfortably. He glanced to Jongin's face before lowering himself to Jongin's tummy level— lifting Jongin's shirt as he stared at the stomach that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter