Prologue

Another life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow when Jongin walked out of their bedroom, a suit in his grip and a wide grin that could kill the fangirls plastered on his face. He shifted on the couch as he watched Jongin skipping to the kitchen, a bit worried that he might trip on the floor as he eyed every Jongin's steps. He shook his head curiously when Jongin disappeared into the kitchen, leaving him in his thought alone as he took his phone beside him before checking the date stated on it.

"Strange, it wasn't even our anniversary." He mumbled, a bit puzzled of the situation as he placed his phone down. There wasn't anything to be celebrated since it has only been five months since they got together and three months since Jongin's pregnancy."It isn't even Jiho's birthday." He added as he glanced toward the kitchen's way once again.

As if on cue, his phone rang. He grabbed his phone as he answered the call, a loud groan could be heard on the other side. "What?" He leaned on the couch, holding the phone lazily in his grip.

"Your boyfriend interrupted my session with Luhan just to ask me how to bake chocolate cake!!" Jongdae yelled from the other line, he could even hear light chuckle coming from the other line, he just assumed it was Luhan.

He lowered his phone down as he eyed Jongin who had walked out of the kitchen, heading toward his way with a cute pout that he wanted to kiss away and maybe pin the man on the couch for that. He shook the thought out of his head as Jongin flopped next to him on the couch before wrapping his arms around his waist as he buried his face in his arm. 

He just ended the call as he set the phone down. "You okay?" He asked before bringing his hand to caress Jongin's head. 

"I'm afraid." Jongin suddenly mumbled, his head lifted up as he met Sehun's gaze, his eyes were starting to get the teary and the pout were still attached to his face. "I can't do this." He cried out as he nuzzled his face in Sehun's arm again.

"Hey hey." He grabbed Jongin's arms on his waist before grasping Jongin's chin, lifting his head from his arm, he panicked when Jongin's face were messed by the tears. "Is this about the pregnancy? I know you can do it, Jongin. We have been through worse right?" He paused to grasp the sides of Jongin's face before pecking Jongin's lip that left a salty taste on his lip due to the tears. "You have me, I love you." 

Jongin's cries stopped as he sniffled a chuckle. "So cheesy." He said, his cheeks rose as he grinned brightly, his hands lifted as he held Sehun's hands on his cheeks. "I love you too, but it is not about that." His lips puckered as he pouted again.

He arched his eyebrow, his eyes staring into Jongin's. "Then?" What could be the reason for his boyfriend's cries? That was what he were thinking as he stared into the brown orbs of Jongin's eyes.

"Actually.." Jongin's gaze lowered as he brought his hands down, fiddling with his thumbs on his lap. "I don't know how to bake a cake."

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter