(_|_)

Expect the Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung quietly came inside the apartment and shut the door behind her in the gentlest way. She took off her shoes and stepped forward. She opened her arms as she took a deep breath. Once she felt she was ready, she cleared and yelled,

 

“Guys! I’m home!”

 

Tiffany came running towards the front door and went happily into Sooyoung’s embrace. As the usual, Tiffany will always be the first one and Jessica trailing slowly behind. The ‘what so called princess’ never runs for anything. Even if it is running to Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoungie! Welcome ho–”

 

“MOVE! It’s my turn!”

 

Jessica hugged the younger one tightly, leaving Tiffany to look at them in jealousy. Sooyoung chortled when Tiffany pinched Jessica by the arm. “Come on, I have something to tell you two.” She said when she parted the hug with Jessica.

 

Both of her roommates looked at her in confusion. “What is it?”

 

“To the living room, you two.” Sooyoung pointed and immediately they went to the main room, sitting comfortably next to each other. When Sooyoung joined them, they let the shikshin to sit in between them.

 

Tiffany hugged Sooyoung’s arm as she looked at Sooyoung with that puppy expression of hers. “Boo, what’s wrong?”

 

“Don’t you boo her! She’s my boo!” Jessica stretched her arm to Tiffany as she gave a slap on the thigh. Tiffany retreated from holding Sooyoung as she glared at Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled as if she was used to it. “Girls,” She started off, grabbing their attentions. “I have finally made my decision.”

 

“You love me?!” Jessica gasped when Sooyoung looked at her.

 

“Youngie, why?!” Tiffany was already in the verge of crying. Sooyoung quickly had an arm over Tiffany and pulled the girl closer. She did the same to Jessica when she felt as if someone was glaring her. “Who is your pick? Tell us!”

 

Sooyoung sighed. “Miyoung, I love you.” She kissed Tiffany on the cheek and gave one for Jessica too. “Of course, I love Sooyeon too. But–”

 

“Oh my God, there’s a but!”

 

Jessica and Tiffany stood up together as they held hands while looking at Sooyoung. The tall girl stood up, giving both of them pinches on cheeks using both of her hands.

 

“I–I choose food.”

 

Processing…

Sooyoung walked away to the kitchen.

Processing…

They looked at each other, asking what the hell just happened with their eye contact.

Processing completed.

 

The two burst out as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter