Chapter twelve -So , what if...?

On rainy days

« So , what if ...»

 

" Yah, moron, what have you done to Hyoyeon? " Junho elbowed Taeyeon in his tummy. 

" Yeah, she doesn't talk to us or to anyone else. " Wooyoung wondered, calmer than his fellow classmate and best friend. 

" M-Mwoh? I-I did nothing, just that.. I think we need to have some serious talk, she likes me and.. " Taeyeon exhaled the whole air inside his lungs as he stopped eating his hamburger.

" And as you.. " Wooyoung's eyes widened a bit. Taeyeon nodded subtly.

" And as he what? " Junho arched an eyebrow up .

" And as he.. " Taeyeon alarmated, repeated.

" And as he doesn't like her back .. he rejected her. " Wooyoung completed Taeyeon. The second bit his lips relieved.

" Go yourself, dude, she's the most beautiful, popular and sweet girl in the whole high school, how could a thought of rejecting her could find it's way in your smart brain? " Junho poked Taeyeon's forehead.

" Oh, shut up, you rascal, you like her since she was my girlfriend in middle school. " Wooyoung's fist  hit Junho's shoulder, defending Taeyeon. Junho just glared and rubbed his shoulder. Taeyeon watched `em, with a feeling of uneasiness. 

" Guys , I am gonna leave first , meet you later. " Taeyeon excused himself and grabbed his tray. 

" Cya , dude. " Junho eyesmiled.

 

"  Hyo, I am sorry for what happened last night , but I really..No no no, too long. " Taeyeon shook his head violently walking down street with hands deep shoved in his pockets. " Hyoyeon-sshi, I would like if you would understand me, it's complicated, I am a girl .No no no, too direct." he repeated as he knocked the door of the house he knew it was hers.

" Hyoyeon, I hope you could understand- " he started but stopped when the door cracked open and a pair of dark eyes came out. 

" Oppa.. " she said slowly . 

" Hyoyeon, I am sorry for that, I hope you canunderstandandIhopewestillcanbefriends. " he said with full speed in his last words, then exhaling a bit.

" Oppa , stop it. " she chuckled. " I`m fine , I can understand. " Hyoyeon gave him a asuringly smile. 

" It's not it Hyo, but it is about who I am in reality. " Taeyeon said bluntly. 

" Ne? " Hyoyeon's smile was now confused.

" Look, " Taeyeon said taking off his cap an arranging his blonde, until-shoulder hair. " I am a girl. " she said bluntly.

" B-but-but - " Hyoyeon's jaw dropped in a confusion and embarrassement mixture. 

" I am sorry I haven't told you, " Taeyeon sighed heavily. 

 

" But how comes that you never told me? " Hyoyeon asked, curlying Taeyeon's hair on her finger.

" Mom has some reason but she always hides it with ' I just wanted a son ' phrase. " Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

" You are very pretty Taeyeon, you know? " the younger girl said. 

" That pretty that you would kiss me again? " the older one pouted her lips and closed her eyes, making kissing sounds.

" OH NO ! NO ! I didn't- " Hyoyeon's eyes got wide and she covered . Taeyeon started to laugh.

" Please, Hyo kiss me again ! " arms outstretched, wanting to hug the one she called.

" Yah, stop it, I don't wanna kiss a girl for the second time. "  pushing the other girl's arms, Hyoyeon took some distance and furrowed her brows. 

Taeyeon's eyes opened in an instant and got wide too. " I - I kissed- my first kiss WAS GIVEN TO A GIRL!?" she yelled. This time, Hyoyeon laughed.

" Yah ! That happened to me too , stop dramatizing it! " Hyoyeon slapped her shoulder then rolled her eyes. 

" Yes but-Oh! " Taeyeon exclaimed, pointing a man that just walked by. A tall, black haired and built man. 

" What? " the long haired girl looked towards where the other pointed her finger. " What about him? " 

" Ah ! Ahjusshi ! " after she's been too burried in her thoughts to reply, Taeyeon went with full speed towards the man.

" Hey kid ! Wait a little, the other time when we met .. weren't you a boy? " the man chuckled lightly.  Taeyeon nodded slighty. 

" Ahjusshi , I`ve- " Taeyeon stopped mid sentence and narrowed her eyes. No, she wasn't going to tell him she thought about him in the nights.

" Ne? " the man smiled.

" Ahjusshi, what are you doing here? " Taeyeon asked cheerfully. 

" Just doing my afternoon walk and what are you doing here? " he asked back, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

" Just chillin` with a friend." Taeyeon pointed Hyo who followed just now her way to them . 

" Nice to hear. Gotta go now, see you around kid. " he ruffled her hair and waved. 

" Yah, Hwang Chansung-sshi, I`m gonna ask my mom about you, she may know you and then I`m gonna know more about you. " Taeyeon placed her hand around and yelled as he started to walk away. In reply, Chansung gave her a full smile and thumbs up. She kept on waving her had in the air, smiling foolishly. 

" What was that? " Hyoyeon asked confused.

" What was what?" Taeyeon eyed Hyoyeon, confused as well.

" Wae you talk like that to my dad?" Hyoyeon's arms rested on her chest as she crossed them and her eyebrow arched up.

" Your dad? I never thought you had one." Taeyeon's chuckle turned in a poker face as Hyoyeon hit the back of her neck.

" Oh, no, genius, I was thrown on the windowscreen by an alien. The ? " Hyoyeon face couldn't stop mocking. Taeyeon tried hard not to laugh.

" I am sorry, mom," the short girl rolled her eyes. " by the way, we're..good friends and you see.. I think I kind of have a crush on your dad. " she stated, looking in another direction than the other girl's.

" A CRUSH ON MY DADY !? ARE YOU CRAZY?" Hyoyeon yelled.

" What? He's y. " Taeyeon's eyebrows kept wiggling and she had on of those dumb smirks on her face. 

"You, stupid, crazy idiot. " Hyoyeon started hiting her friend.

" Yah, stop it ." Taeyeon tried to defend herself and she was about to fall so she grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and they both fell in the end.

" I hate you." Hyoyeon said rubbing her head.

" I love you too. " in a sarcastic voice, Taeyeon turned her head towards Hyoyeon and stuck her tongue out. Her eyes blocked on the other girl. " What's that behind your ear?" Taeyeon stood in her and pointed Hyoyeon's ear. Hyoyeon stood the same and touched her left ear.

"What? "she furrowed her eyebrows. " Oh, this? " Hyoyeon said, meaning the little mole behind her left ear. Taeyeon nodded.

" I have it too, see?" Taeyeon showed Hyoyeon the little crescent moon shaped mole behind her left ear.

" Appa has it too. "  Hyoyeon stated with her matter of fact tone.

" Hyo. HYO ! " Taeyeon shouted as she stood up in instant. 

" What?" Hyoyeon rose her brows.

"So , what if.. " 

 

 

So , that's how both of them learnt they are paternal sisters, Hyoyeon managed hardly to keep calm when she learnt about her mother's death as she knew since little that she was just taking some cure for a rare illness she has, in USA. Days later, Chansung found out that the information wasn't wrong, Sooyoung was in USA, in a hospital for  people with eyesight problems. She was blind.  Sunny and Junsu were married since Taeyeon was born. Tiffany and Minho as well. 

Junho was madly in love with Hyoyeon since she was Wooyoung's girlfriend. He got finally his girl.. they are together.  Since Wooyoung was the one that knew in the first place that Taeyeon was a girl, they grew closer even since then. They were like best friends since Hyoyeon was more like a sister to her/him. He confessed, she confessed.

 

"Sooyoung?" his husky voice echoed through the room.

" Who's there? " her arms rose in instant and  moved to grab her stick.

" It's me.." a heavy sigh escaped his fleshy lips as he made his way towards her. Her hands found their shelter in his own warm ones.  

" Cha-Chansung? " her left hand quickly escaped the cage of his hands and placed on his cheek. Her eyes  got wet immediatly.

"H-How could you do this to me?" his own hand imitated the action of hers and gently her cheek, his thumb wipping away the tears that poured unstoppably. The reply she gave him was a tight grip on his waist, her face hiding in his chest. Countless minutes they stood in perfect silence and  hugged each other.

" I-I am sorr- " she wanted to say but she was intreruptd by his action: he grabbed the sides of her shades and brought them up. As used, Sooyoung didn't open her eyes, it was anyway useless. Her eyes were useless. Even with them wide opened she could see nothing but darkness. The light touches of his fingers caressing her eyelids made her shudder. Her hand placed on his.  

" There is nothing you can do.. " she cast him a weak smile.

" There is  nothing you can do to stop me loving you. " with a slow movement his lips touched her eyeslids. Both. He drew soft kisses on them, then on her cheeks and nose, forehead, chin, until he reached her lips. He paused a little, as worried, scared to devoure them as he didn't it in a while. Their breaths got heavy as their lips touched slightly, his lips captured her bottom one between them and started to ravage . Oh, how he missed her.

 

 

The End

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sooo, that's it . The end. I know it's not what you wanted and things but I couldn't continues this , I don't know why. I am sorry. Anyway I`m going to write more now , I hope ,since I am in Easter break. I will make one shots cause long stories are so not like me. Thank you a lot for waiting and supporting <3