"Memories"

"Because I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene can you feel my heartbeat? It only beats for you". Seulgi stare at her. "You cheesy bear. Come on let's get some ice cream". Irene stood up and got on the bike. 

 

Seulgi got on the bike she wrap her arms around Irene's waist. Irene blush she thought about what happen thirty minutes ago. Seulgi was holding her jacket to keep balance. Now the latter  She chuckle to herself and start riding the bike. 

 

The scenery look so beautiful like if it was from a drama or something. The leafs from the tree were green. Perfect weather to ride a bike. 

 

"Two ice cream cones please. Oh on one of them add sprinkles please". Irene told the man. He smile and hand her the ice cream cones. Irene sat on the bench. "Where did that dumb bear go?" She curiously look around. She felt two hands covering her eyes. "Kang Seulgi?" Irene said . "Hehe Yup!". Seulgi remove her hands and hop over the bench. 

 

Irene hand her the ice cream."Ahh I don't wanna go to soccer practice, the couch is makes us run so much . Seulgi pouted. Irene shakes her head."Tsk Tsk". She wipe the ice cream that was on the corner of Seulgi's lips. 

 

Irene then her finger smiling at her. Seulgi can feel her face turn red. She sigh and felt a little heated. Without thinking she kiss Irene. "Mmm....Seulgi.....". Irene look at her shock. 

 

"Sorry sometimes you ". Seulgi shyly look down. Irene chuckle and finish her ice cream. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seulgi was in her dorm thinking about this. She massage her temples and got up from her desk to lay down on the bed. "Aish..... Why....I wonder what are you doing right now, I really hope your happy. I'm in college now. If only.....". Seulgi phone rang. She got up and smile at the text. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter