Roommate Needed Pt 1

|VIXX COLLECTION|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

Sumin is a 23 year old female living by herself in an apartment, she never goes out, she works from home, she has a personal doctor, she orders her groceries, she hates human interaction due to her childhood but her whole lifestyle changed right after her landlord told her she needed a roommate to still live in the apartment complex, she begged and pled with her landlord but, her landlord smiled and spoke "Sumin you've been living alone since you was 16 years old after your parents died in a freak accident, I think you should at least try and come out your comfort zone" Sumin shook her head and softly spoke "I can't..." the landlord smiles and pats Sumin's shoulder "it'll be fine I know the person who is going to be your roommate" Sumin looks up to look at the landlords smiling face, Sumin decided to trust her and says "okay, I'll trust you" the landlord smiles and walks off, Sumin closes her door and drags her body to her kitchen to whip up some food.

While Sumin was chopping onions she heard the door click open, she stopped everything and rushed to the door, to get the door , but got it slammed open on her face she groaned in pain and staggered back almost falling, she hears someone gasps and wrap their arms around her and askes "are you alright? I'm sorry, I'm your new roommate Hakyeon, but you can call me N for short" Sumin looks up at Hakyeon blinking her eyes a few times realizing the sitiuation she jumped out of his arms holding her nose. She blushes and bows then paces back to the kitchen to continue what she was doing.

Hakyeon smiles softly and whispers to himself "she's quite cute, I need to tell Taekwoon when I'm finish settling in" he grabs his things and places them by the hallway and walks into the kitchen to speak to Sumin, Hakyeon taps on Sumin's shoulder she turns around slowly and looks up at Hakyeon and whispers "wow you're tall" Hakyeon smiles "thanks, I've never heard someone call me tall before when I'm around my friends" Sumin thought 'wow he has such a beautiful smile' and blushes "The name is Sumin, Lee Sumin" she whispered, extending her hand out for a handshake, Hakyeon grasps her hand softly and shakes it "I wanted to ask where my room is" He smiles and Sumin gasps "oh right your room, follow me" Sumin dashes pass Hakyeon and walks down the hall, Hakyeon carrying his lugage following behind Sumin.

Sumin stops in front of a door with a blank nametag on it "well this is your room, go on open it" Sumin says backing away from the door "if you need me I'll be in the kitchen cooking" Sumin says smiling shyly and going back to the kitchen.

Hakyeon P.O.V

I watched as Sumin walked down the hall, I turned towards my bedroom door and I opened the door to reveal a Contemporary Canopy, a small dresser a TV and a big window facing the streets. I start unpacking, organizing my clothes into my dresser. I grab a towel and walk downstairs "Sumin wheres the bathroom?" I leaned on the door frame looking at her. She replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter