Chapter 17

Fake Nerd and KingKa~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            ------Narrative P.O.V---------

     *Last day to be close with DaeHyun... Sigh... Really want to be very close and maybe get together... I thought it was

possible until i saw ~~~~~~~~~'s conversation with DaeHyun... Hmm, maybe i should ask what really their relationship is... I

should, i can do! HWAITING HARA! ^^* Hara thought to herself and she smiled.

            *She look so cute~* Kevin thought to himself. 

     A few moments later, everybody was tired and they decided to sleep. But because they are too tired, all of them just slept there.

      *I have to ask ~~~~~~~~~ tomorrow...* Hara thought to himself as she closed her eyes and she went into deep sleep.

      "Ring Ring Ring~ Ring Ring Ring~" The alarm rang.

       Being a light sleeper, Hara woke up and she stretched herself and went to off the alarm.

       She walked around the room and realized that DaeHyun was in the room too. 

       He was sleeping soundly too. 

                     

       *So cute~ Hmm, should take a picture of this* Hara thought as she went to take her phone.

       She pressed the camera button and a light snap sound was heard.

      It made DaeHyun move. Shocked, she ran away.

      Little did she know that someone was watching her every moves.

       *She likes DaeHyun?* Kevin thought to himself as he sighed.

       Hara looked at the clock and it was 6:25. And she had to wake up rest up and get ready before 7.

       She started waking ~~~~~~~~~ up and soon the two of them waked everyone up.

      Hara went to wake DaeHyun up before ~~~~~~~ could wake him up. 

     "DaeHyun-ah~ Wake up~" Hara said as he slowly opened his eyes. Hara stared at him for a while before running away to wake the

others up.

      *Handsome~ <3* Hara thought.

      5 minutes later, all the people in the room are up and they went to their individual rooms to prepare.

      After changing and the room only had Hara and ~~~~~~~~, Hara asked ~~~~~~~.

      "Erm, are you close to DaeHyun?" Hara asked.

      "Hmmm, er... why d-do y-you ask?" ~~~~~~~ stuttered.

      "Just curious~ So are you?" Hara asked again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter