Final

시선 둘, 시선 하나 (What If…)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written and directed by Justine Kim

Featuring:

Do Kyungsoo (Dyo, D.O, Soo, Kyungie)

as the Lovable Hyung

Kim Jongin (Kai, NiNi, Kaa, Jonginnie)

as the Lover of Kyungsoo

 

시선 둘, 시선 하나 (What If…)

FADE IN: KYUNGSOO sitting on the couch hugging his knees to his chest video chatting with KAI. Camera swings behind KYUNGSOO focusing on the computer screen with KAI smiling at KYUNGSOO playing with his newly dyed red hair.

Kai

Hey Hyung, Can I come over later?

COMPUTER WEBCAM (KAI’s POV): KYUNGSOO rests his chin on his knees and his doe eyes crinkles at the corners when he shows his smile to KAI.

Kyungsoo

Sure, I don't see why you cant. Why do you wanna come?

Kai

I miss you.

KYUNGSOO pauses for a second and blushes but then smiles more at KAI.

Kyungsoo

I miss you too Kai.

COMPUTER WEBCAM (KYUNGSOO’s POV): KAI blushes visibly and starts to play with the hem of his shirt looking away. KAI laughs nervously and picks up his dog Monggu while his other dog Jjanggu barks in the background.

Kai

Bye Kyungsoo Hyung… See you in a little.

Kyungsoo

See you later Kai, Love you.

KYUNGSOO smiles and waves bye.

Camera behind KYUNGSOO moves up over KYUNGSOO’s head and moves closer to the laptop screen watching the video chat end and then the laptop closing and turn off.

CUT TO: FADE IN: KAI knocking on KYUNGSOO’s door. MS: KYUNGSOO opening his door.

Kyungsoo

Jongin!

KYUNGSOO’s heart shaped lips turned into a bright smile. CU: KYUNGSOO jumps on KAI and wraps his limbs around KAI in a hug.

Kai

Hyung.. At least let me walk in.

Kyungsoo

No, I haven't seen you in forever.

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter