Final~!

4 Out Of 5

"Just go talk to him, Jimin. I'm pretty sure that he won't ignore your existance." Taehyung, a faded pink haired male and Jimin's best friend, tells him.

"Isn't he already ignoring my existance already?" Jimin answers, head down looking all too pitiful.

"And that is all your fault, because you don't make yourself known to him." Jungkook, Taehyung's boyfriend, answers. Jimin scowls at him and kicks him in the shin. "What? I'm just saying."

"Look he's coming this way!" Taehyung whispers into Jimin's ear, nudging his ribs using his elbow.

Jimin looks up in time to see Yoongi run a hand through what looks like soft, shiny hair that is a nice faded orange color. Coincedentally, there is a bright light shining through the large window that Yoongi is walking past and Jimin doesn't know whether he wants to whine at how unfair it is that Yoongi is literally like a walking angel, or faint on sight because he thinks that Yoongi just looked at him.

"Dude, shut your mouth before he thinks that you are an idiot!" Jungkook tells him as he rolls his eyes.

Jimin can only manage to make some weird noise using the back of his throat because he is pretty sure that he can hear angels singing in the distance as Yoongi begins exiting the building. When Yoongi has left the building, the bright light that was shining through the window is gone and Jimin feels extremely dehydrated.

"I think that I am in love." Jimin says, dazed as he stares at the door.

Taehyung smacks the back of his head while Jungkook just rolls his eyes again. Jimin doesn't even react because he is still staring at the door, and the couple literally have to drag him out of the building so that he would not be late for his boxing club meeting.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When Jimin has his lecture on biology, Yoongi is usually shooting hoops in the campus basketball court outside. Which is why Jimin takes a seat near the window. Taehyung always complains because the sunshine always seeps through the window that Jimin chooses to sit by, but if he doesn't sit there, he will not get a good view of Yoongi.

Like right now, for example. This kid named Kim Jiwon took his usually seat, forcing Jimin to take the seat below him which the window does not reach. Taehyung is all smiles and doing a mini victory dance because I won't be blinded by the sun today!

Jimin huffs, writing down some notes in his hardback notebook while glancing at the little corner of the window that he can see. He is still cursing at Jiwon in his mind. That kid isn't even making good use of where he is sitting! Jiwon looks like he is about to fall asleep at any minute, which only makes Jimin more annoyed because he could have been admiring Yoongi!

A scrunched up piece of paper lands on top of his page after it has bounced off of his head. Jimin stares at it, head tilted with furrowed eyebrows, until he decides to open it.

Why do you even like him? (⊙ ^⊙)?

- Tae

Jimin turns his head to look at Taehyung, who lifts his left eyebrow at the direction of the paper. Jimin looks at it dumbly. He hears a muffled ripping sound from beside him, before another scrunched up piece of paper lands on top of his page.

I mean, isn't he a bit weird? He hangs out with the really smiley one and the guy that is too old for his age (>_<)

- Tae

Jimin gives Taehyung a look. Hoseok, 'the really smiley one', is actually really nice and is a member of the dance club on campus like Jimin. He talks about Yoongi with Jimin sometimes, when they get short breaks. That is how Jimin came to know more about Yoongi anyway. And the other guy, Namjoon, is really cool too but he is also really clumsy and wrecks a lot of things. This one time, Namjoon went to one of their dance sessions, ended up tripping on the smooth, wooden floor somehow and managed to sprain his writst.

Yoongi, Jimin thinks, Min Yoongi.

Jimin does not know where to begin. What should he write? He thinks long and hard about what he will write.

Jimin knows that despite the fact of rumours floating around campus that Yoongi is a lazy and unmotivated student, he is actually the opposite. Yoongi is actually the top student in his class (Jimin stumbled upon this information when he had to go to the staff room this one time) and is involved in (surprisingly) most of the clubs on campus. The only reason that he does not attend the meetings is because he has a lot of part-time jobs that he has to juggle. Also, Yoongi is extremely talented. Hoseok once let Jimin listen to one of Yoongi's mixtapes secretly, and yeah, wow, Jimin was definitely blown away. Apparently, Yoongi is a really good friend too. He looks after them by doing small things that he thinks they do not notice, and he doesn't let them worry about him.

Back when Jimin had just began his first year of college, it was actually Yoongi who walked, not directed, him to the reception so that he could be told where his dorm would be. Yoongi didn't tell Jimin his name, just a simple follow me, kid. Jimin has been looking for him in the crowd ever since.

Yoongi probably (most likely, his mind whispers) doesn't remember that though. But Jimin thinks that that memory is one of the best ones that he has while he is experiencing college, and so he refuses to forget it.

Jimin flips the paper backwards, picks up his pen and writes down his answer. He scrunches up the paper and flings it back at Taehyung.

Taehyung unscrunches the paper, straightens it out and reads Jimin's answer. Instead of finding a long essay that he was expecting, Taehyung finds himself reading an eleven word sentence. He looks at Jimin weirdly, who doesn't notice because he is too busy taking down notes, before looking back down at the piece of paper before shrugging and slipping it in between two random pages of his notebook.

He is the best thing that has happened since sliced bread.≧﹏≦

- Jimin

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"So, 'he is best thing that has happened since sliced bread' huh?" Taehyung teases once their lecture is over. 

Jimin blushes profusely. "Well- I mean- Yeah." He answers lamely, ducking his head to avoid looking at Taehyung's mischievious face.

"What is the best thing that has happened since sliced bread?" A wild Jungkook asks. Jimin hears him peck Taehyung on the cheek and Jimin hopes that Taehyung will have miraculously forgotten about what they are talking about.

"I think you mean 'who'," Taehyung corrects, Jimin can hear the smirk on his face.

"Don't tell me," Jungkook says in a bored voice, and Jimin can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Yoongi." They sing in unison and Jimin kind of just wants the ground to swallow him whole.

"It's kinda cute though." Taehyung comments, giggling slightly.

Jimin looks up to see Jungkook wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"It'd be cuter if Jimin just confessed," Jungkook says. "I mean, just tell him. We aren't in highschool any more."

"Tell him what?" Jimin asks. "That I think he is the best thing that has happened since sliced bread? I don't think so." The couple don't answer him, they seem to be gaping at something. "What? Is there something on my face?" They still don't answer him, to which he rolls his eyes at. He decides to turn around (just in case) and holy , no why do these things happen to him?!

So apparently, Yoongi, yes Yoongi, decided to walk pass them at the exact moment when Jimin was talking. And now Yoongi is giving him a weird albeit amused look. The corners of Yoongi's mouth is turned upwards slightly as he looks at Jimin, and he doesn't know whether he wants to die of embarrassment or cry because Yoongi just noticed him.

He likes to think that he will be able to do both.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Just ask him out," Taehyung says.

They are in their dorm room. Taehyung is laying on his bed with Jungkook, feeding each other grapes and other types of fruit. Jimin on the other hand, is on his bed typing up his assignment for his biology professor.

"I mean, what could go wrong?" Taehyung continues, placing a strawberry in Jungkook's mouth.

"Yeah, what could go wrong?" Jungkook parrots with his mouth full of bits of eaten strawberry, and Jimin is incredibly disgusted by how he can see mashed up fruit in his mouth when he talks.

"Uhm," Jimin stops typing to look them straight in the eye. "Everything." He deadpans before beginning to type again.

"But like-"

Jimin grabs a pillow, that is all thin and limp, from behind him and throws it at their direction to shut them up.

"This assignment is due tomorrow." He tells them with a sickly sweet smile while they scowl as they pick up the fruit that fell off of the bed.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Put it this way," Taehyung says as he pulls out a scrap piece of paper and a pen. "These are the statistics of the possibility that Yoongi will reject you."

Jimin groans and looks at his clock. "It's only eight in the morning, Tae, and it's a Saturday today."

"Yeah, okay, okay. But look at my statistics." Taehyung persists.

Jimin groans again but does as he is told. It takes a few blinks before Jimim's eyes focus. Taehyung has written fifty percent for both the 'rejected' and 'accepted' circles.

"So you're saying I have a fifty-fifty chance." Jimin replies groggily.

"Yup." Taehyung answers, popping the 'p'.

"Quit playin'. Now leave me alone so I can sleep." Jimin says sleepily as he shoos Taehyung away by flicking his wrist at him.

Taehyung huffs loudly. "But Jimin-"

Jimin lifts his duvet covers above his head and blocks out Taehyung's annoying words so that he can grab a few more hours of sleep.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

From the corner of his eye, Jimin can see Taehyung approach him where he is watching Howl's Moving Castle. He does not really feel like having Taehyung order him to confess to Yoongi like he knows that he will, so Jimin hastily makes a plan in his mind and pauses the film just as Taehyung opens his mouth to speak.

"Look, Tae." Jimin quickly grabs his A4 sized notepad from his backpack that is luckily by his bed and takes the Sharpie that is laying around on his desk by his bed. "This is me-" Jimin draws a short, pathetic looking man. "-And this, is Yoongi." He draws another stickman, further away from the Jimin stickman. The Yoongi stickman is a bit taller, with a few chains around his neck and a pair of sunglasses. Taehyung thinks that this is extemely cute. "The possibility of Yoongi rejecting me, lets say out of five or something, is four." He draws an arrow from his stickman-self to the Yoongi stickman, then a broken heart above the line of the arrow.

"So … What you're saying is?" Taehyung trails off, extremely confused as he shifts his gaze from Jimin's drawing to look into his dark orbs.

"What I'm saying is," Jimin begins. "That it is a definite four out of five chance that Yoongi will reject me."

"Mhm," Taehyung hums. "And what makes you so sure about this?"

"I just am," Jimin answers, and Taehyung's eye twitches slightly as his jaw drops. "Call it intuition." He adds while he places his A4 notepad back into his backpack and drops the Sharpie inside too.

"But that isn't even-"

Before Taehyung can finish, his phone rings. Jimin smiles victoriously and he skips out of the room so that Taehyung can talk to his cousin, Seokjin, in private. Taehyung tries not to curse at his cousin during their conversation.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"If you can't finish this-" Taehyung tells Jimin as he nods his head towards the watermelon in Jungkook's hands, "-in ten minutes or under, you will get a punishment." 

Jimin looks from Taehyung, to the watermelon that Jungkook is carrying, to Jungkook, and then back at Taehyung. "No. This is stupid."

"No. What's stupid is you won't do it. And aren't you like, the king of stupid?" Jungkook reasons, and Jimin immediately smacks the back of the kid's head which earns a satisfying sound and groan.

"Stop talking about yourself." Jimin retorts childishly, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at Jungkook to give him a dirty look (which fails because he looks too cute).

Jungkook threatens Jimin by swinging the watermelon back to look as if he will throw it at the latter. But Taehyung stops the situation from escalating. 

"Will you just do it?"

Jimin and Taehyung stare into each other's eyes. They stare at each other for a long time. Somehow neither of them end up laughing, and Jimin really wants this mini staring contest to stop because his eyes are starting to have that burning sensation that you get when you do not blink for a long time. 

"AHA! I WIN!" Taehyung yells, throwing his fist in the air after Jimin has blinked. "Now," he says as he waves Jungkook closer, "let's begin."

Jimin does not like the mischievous smirk on their faces.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"You cheated!" Jimin exclaims. "That's not fair!"

Taehyung and Jungkook shrug in unison. Jungkook takes the half eaten watermelon and spoon from Jimin and places them in appropriate places before returning to stand by Taehyung's side. Jimin can only (try) to give them dirty looks.

"Now or your punishment!" Taehyung says, clapping his hands while looking all too excited.

He and Jungkook start nearing Jimin slowly where he is sitting on the chair. Jimin gulps when he sees the look on their faces.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Oh my gosh! No!" Jimin exclaims with wide eyes as he follows Taehyung's every step.

"Oh come on, Jimin," Taehyung grins and Jimin wants to desparately wipe it off of his face. "It will be fun."

"Not if you accidently stab me in the eye!" Jimin replies, breathing heavier as Taehyung gets closer to him with an eyeliner pencil in his hand.

"It will be fine. Trust me."

Jungkook, who is going through Jimin's closet, snickers quietly to himself. Jimin gulps audibly.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin feels incredibly ridiculous.

He is currently being dragged by his so called 'friends' to search for Yoongi. But that is not what is makes Jimin feel ridiculous. Oh, not at all. What makes him feel ridiculous is this: the eyeliner that Taehyung has perfectly done on his eyes. Like, he can handle the nice, casual dress shirt, shorts and Jordans ("Don't people who play basketball like Jordans?" Jungkook asks, head tilted in a way Jimin would find cute if he was not Taehyung's accomplice. Jimin doesn't reply, so he takes it as a yes.) that Jungkook has chosen for him. He feels that maybe the eyeliner is a bit too much.

"Oh dear. We can't find him," Jimin says, feigning sadness and faking a sigh. "Oh well." He continues with a shrug, and is about to walk away but Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly link their arms with his so that they are on either side of him. 

"Is that him?" Taehyung asks as he squints his eyes, looking at a random figure in the distance.

"I dunno," Jungkook replies. "Maybe."

Jimin's eyes follow where they are looking and his breath hitches at the sight of Yoongi. The older male is wearing a fedora hat, denim jacket, a grey top with random colored scribbles. They are accompanied by black trousers that stop above his ankles and white sneakers. He also has a camera lanyard hanging around his neck, and seems to be reviewing some photos that he has taken.

He is in the photography club, his mind supplies helpfully.

Now, about fedora hats. Jimin doesn't really like them, especially since a quite traumatic experience involving Taehyung and fedora hat. But Jimin really likes the way the fedora hat sits on top of the crown of Yoongi's head, and the way it suits his fading orange hair and pale complexion.

Jimin is forced out of his thoughts when he collides with something. Or rather, someone. 

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going- Well actually, I wasn't paying any attention but-" Jimin stops talking when he hears the person chuckle.

Jimin looks up slowly, hoping he didn't bump into who he thought he did. But when he is finally looking at the person's face instead of the concrete ground, he nearly faints from shock.

It's Yoongi. Like, as in Min Yoongi. It is the (one and only) Yoongi who Jimin has been crushing on since he has started college and his mind goes completely haywire in an instant after processing this information properly. Jimin's lips suddenly feel dry, so he darts his tongue out to moisten it. He also swallows his saliva thickly because his throat also feels dry all of a sudden.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asks, amused smile tugging at his lips as he stares Jimin in the eye and carefully drops his camera so that it dangles by his stomach.

"I- Uhm," Jimin stutters oh so intelligently. And because the filter between his brain and his mouth is not functioning properly at the moment he says, "Touch my and buy me pizza."

Yoongi looks quite puzzled, like he is trying to make sense of what Jimin has just said. While on the other hand, Jimin is feeling incredibly embarrassed and his cheeks feel like they are on fire and the tips of his ears feel all too warm. Yoongi's eyes suddenly turn into pretty crescent moons and his gummy smile is suddenly shown. And before he laughs like Jimin knows he will, Jimin runs away. Fast. He runs as if he were running for the last slice of chocolate cake.

When he reaches the dorm, he does not stop running until he is inside his room. He closes the door, leans on it and then slides down slowly until his has planted onto the ground, in a slight crouched position. He can hear his heartbeat thumping wildly in his ears and his cheeks still feel like they are on fire. He is breathing heavily and he can feel a bit of sweat rolling down his back, but he does not care.

Jimin brings his hands up to his face and covers it. He lets out a loud yell before slowly laying down on the ground and curling up into a ball. 

I can never face Yoongi again, Jimin thinks as he closes his eyes. Even thinking about his name makes Jimin want to cringe in embarrassment and crawl in a cave to stay there for the rest of his days.

(Taehyung returns to the dorm happily skipping up the stairs, prepared to intereogate his best friend. Instead, he can barely open the door. And when he manages to fit his head through the small gap that the door is able to make, he sees Jimin on the floor curled up as a ball and muttering things to himself. Taehyung takes it that his little encounter with Yoongi did not go very well.)

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"I feel so mortified Tae! I can never, ever face him again!" Jimin cries as he re-tells the tale of the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in his nineteen years of living. He shoves his face on top of his pillow, letting out a whine.

"Never say never!" Taehyung says, sounding all all too cheerful. 

Jimin lifts his head long enough so that he can send a dirty look at Taehyung's direction before purposely faceplanting on top of his pillow so that he can continue suffocating in his embarrassment.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *  

Jimin decides to avoid doing anything that he did before that is related with the extremely-talented-and-good-looking person whose initals are M.Y. He also, with extremely calculated steps, makes sure that there is no possibilty that he and the extremely-talented-and-good-looking person do not cross paths.

"It has been a week, Jimin." Jungkook deadpans. "He has probably forgotten all about it." He says as Jimin looks both left and right of the campus twice.

Jimin's face morphs from cautious and calculating, to accusing and shock. "You told him!" He exclaims, staring Taehyung in the eye. "How could you!" Jimin pouts (adorably).

His best friend just simply shrugs at him. "He is my boyfriend. We don't keep secrets from each other."

Jimin groans as Taehyung slithers his arm around Jungkook's waist and plants a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "I hate you both." He grumbles, completely umamused.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

It has been two weeks since the incident. Or 'Jimin making an idiot out of himself' as Jungkook has dubbed it. And Jimin doesn't know whether or not he is facing withdrawal symptoms, but he has been stuffing himself with junk food and watching random films since then.

Jimin manages to hear a knock on his door, even though the volume that he has the movie on is loud enough to make a person's ears bleed. He removes his earphones and swallows down the sour gummy worms that he was chewing.

"Who is it?" He yells, not bothering to pause the film because he has seen Prom so many times already. He practically knows all of fhe lines.

"I have a pizza delivery for this room." It's Hoseok. Jimin can tell by his voice, and he is thoroughly surprised. He didn't know that Hoseok is a pizza delivery boy.

Jimin shoves the candy further down his bed and gently places his laptop on a safe spot somewhere on his bed before getting up to answer the door. He stops halfway, realizing that he didn't even order pizza. But then he shrugs because Taehyung could have ordered it for him, as a way to try and help him overcome his embarrassment somehow.

"Hey Hoseok-" Jimin greets as he opens the door. Except it is not Hoseok standing in front of him with a box of pizza in a cute uniform with wild helmet hair. Instead, it is Yoongi. Yoongi is holding onto the box with what looks like a slightly nervous smile. "You're not Hoseok." Jimin states obviously as he blinks slowly, trying to figure out whether or not he is hallucinating.

"No," Yoongi seems to lose the slight nervousness that he had, easily letting a chuckle slip through his mouth. "I'm not."

"You're Yoongi. Like, Min Yoongi." Jimin states obviously once again, itching to poke the male to prove that he is not imagining things.

"Yes, I am." 

Yoongi is laughing but Jimin is still so confused. "What are you even doing here? I-" Jimin stops talking when he suddenly realizes that he is shirtless and is in his Dooly The Little Dinosaur underwear and socks. His cheeks burn up and he knows that he is blushing.

"Can I come in?" Yoongi asks, gummy smile blinding Jimin.

The younger male nods dumbly, opening the door widely and stepping to the side to let Yoongi in. He shuts the door and scrambles to look for something to put on to look decent. He manages to pick up a hoodie and hastily puts it on himself and tugs it downwards to make his underwear less noticeable.

Jimin clears his throat, "Not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" He asks as Yoongi takes the seat by his desk and places the box of pizza on his lap, eyeing Jimin's bed.

Yoongi casts his eyes on him, gummy smile still in place. "I thought that you wanted me to touch your and buy you pizza?" His tone is teasing and his eyes are slowly disappearing as they turn into more prominent half moons by the second. 

"I- Well- Uhm-" Jimin struggles to come up with a clever sentence. So he just settles with making a whine using the back of his throat as his face heats up and he kind of just wants to disappear.

"Don't worry," Yoongi says. "I think that you are cute anyway."

Jimin is sure that his face is the color of a lovely shade of scarlet. "I- Uhm- Thank you, I guess." He mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling at Yoongi sheepishly.

After a short moment of silence Yoongi says, "Are you still up for it?" And Jimin is incredibly confused, he tilts his head in an adorable fashion, furrows his eyebrows cutely and the question is visible in his eyes. "Well, I bought you pizza." Yoongi states, lifting up the box as if it were some sort of important evidence.

"And…?" Jimin trails.

Yoongi shakes his head to the side slightly. "And do I get to touch your now or not?" Jimin knows that he is not serious, his tone is still teasing, but Jimin's heart races and his palms get all clammy.

"Uhm," Jimin pauses for a moment. "I really like you."

"Good," Yoongi says as he hops off of the seat and walks in Jimin's direction before stopping in front of him. He gets on one knee and opens the pizza box with his right hand. "Will you go on a date with me?"

Jimin swears that he is about to faint from both shock and happiness. "Yes!"

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Didn't I tell you so?" Jungkook says as he takes a sip of his vanilla milkshake. "If you had just said that you like him in the first place, you would have saved us a lot of hassle."

Jimin sticks his tongue out at the younger. Yoongi squeezes their interlocked hands which makes Jimin look at him with a soft smile. Neither of them look away, and Jimin swears that there is something wrong with the gravity because it seems as if he and Yoongi are inching closer and closer together.

"Oh get a room!" Taehyung hollers, snickering with Jungkook after seeing Yoongi's eye twich slightly and Jimin blush as he avoids looking at the older male.

fin

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

 BONUS(ES)

  1. "FOLLOW ME, KID."
  2. "HE'S CUTE."
  3. "TOUCH MY AND BUY ME PIZZA."

 

"FOLLOW ME, KID." 

Yoongi checks his watch. The freshmen should be directed to their dorms as if now, so he can go back to his own dorm to have silence so that he can think of what he should do for his project for the photography club. He has not gotten any inspiration and he just wants to tear his hair out. Oh, and also, he needs to re-dye his hair.

As Yoongi walks, he spots a short male with two medium sized suitcases and an almost pathetic looking lost face. It is not a pathetic look because Yoongi thinks that he looks absolutely adorable.

When Yoongi nears the male, he thinks that he has found his inspiration. The male has smooth, soft looking, tan skin, black hair and wide, dark chocolate brown eyes accompanied by pink, plump lips and cute chubby cheeks. 

"Follow me, kid." He says, carefully making sure to not look at the male as much as he can because , he is gorgeous.

He leads the kid to the reception. Eyeing him once more before informing the receptionist that he needs a guide to show him around the campus. The receptionist smiles and turns her head to chat to the kid. Yoongi slips away unnoticed.

I'm a goner, he thinks as he glances back to get one last look at the male.

 

"HE'S CUTE."

Yoongi doesn't have lectures until later in the evening and he has already been to work, so he does what he usually does when he has freet time: shoot hoops. One of Yoongi's favorite things about the campus is the outdoor basketball courts that they have, because he can easily look into the windows of the lecture classrooms.

Once he has changed into a simple t-shirt, basketlball shoes and has tied up the laces of his Jordans, Yoongi grabs his basketball that is by his bed and walks out the door. 

It is a short walk to the basketball court, and Yoongi gets there in no time. When he arrives, his fellow business classmate Song Minho, is already there. He nods at him as he begins dribbling the ball.

"Any new mixtapes?" Yoongi asks as he shoots the ball through the basket.

"I'm working on it. Taehyun has been nagging at me about my assignments though."

Yoongi snickers. Nam Taehyun is Minho's boyfriend. They make a really good couple, and even though Minho complains about Taehyun constantly nagging him, Yoongi knows that it is all lighthearted and that he really likes the guy.

"So the usual then?"

Minho chuckles, "Yeah. The usual. And what about you?"

"No, not yet. I have a project to do for my photography club." Yoongi answers sneaking a glance at the classroom where the biology lectures are held.

The freshman that Yoongi helped, which he found out is named Park Jimin, sits by the large window. And every single time Yoongi goes to the basketball court, usually on Wednesdays like today, Jimin always sits in the same seat without fail.

"Who are you looking at?" Minho asks, holding his basketball with both of his hands as he turns his head to the direction that Yoongi is looking at. "Isn't there a second year biology lecture in there right now?" Minho questions as he squints his eyes, he is pretty sure that his friend Kim Jiwon is in that lecture class right now.

Yoongi nods, "Yeah."

"And just who were you staring at?" 

"Oh just some student that I helped a while back." Minho arches his eyenbrow at him, and Yoongi can tell that he is basically asking him why. "He's cute." Yoongi shrugs.

Minho stares into Yoongi's eyes for a moment before smiling amusedly. "Got it." He winks.

Yoongi is kind of confused but doesn't question Minho about it because the latter has taken his basketball and is dribbling it to the other side of the court.

 

"TOUCH MY AND BUY ME PIZZA."

When a body collides with his, Yoongi is so ready to tell them to watch where they are going because he is looking through some of the photographs that he has taken. But he doesn't because the person is immediately apologizing and Yoongi recognizes whose voice it is: Park Jimin.

Yoongi smiles amusedly as Jimin slowly lifts his head. "Are you alright?" He asks, gently letting go of his camera so that it can dangle from the lanyard around his neck.

"I- Uhm," Jimin stutters cutely, like he has no idea what to say. Yoongi wants to coo at the sight. "Touch my and buy me pizza." He says.

Yoongi blinks, did Jimin just say what he thought he just said? He blinks a few more times and replays what Jimin has said in his mind. When he is positive that he has heard correctly, he snaps out of his thoughts and smiles widely at a very mortified and flustered Jimin. When he opens his mouth to speak, Jimin is gone as quick as he can blink.

He laughs to himself, "Cute." He mumbles as he shakes his head while smiling like an idiot.

fin


alright, i admit it: i am yoonmin trash and i am dumb and this is dumb trash and i am so sorry if u didn't enjoy it ~T_T~ i tried, okay? it was suppose to be funny, and i'm sorry if it isn't OTL but uhm yeah, if u wanna send me prompts or ask me some questions, here: ask.fm/ChimChimsJams ♥♡♥ ≧﹏≦