-2- the starting high school life

My Highschool's Life

    “Wow, guys. Daebak!!! All of us got accepted in Se-Kang…” Jiyeon said excitedly when we check the acceptance result. ‘A~~ what’s the great about this school. Just get accepted, doesn’t really mean anything, right’. I checked the result announcement again. My name was really written on it. 157 Jung Gayeon. ‘Jeez… Why I got accepted? I even didn’t do my test properly.  May be it’s me being played by my own luck’. I sighed to myself.
    “Gayeon-a, what’s wrong? You don’t look like that happy?” Luna asked me.
    “Nothing. Just imagine that I have to take double subway to this school. It’s so tiresome”
    “Just think the positive side, friends… You can take subway with the handsome senior. It’s good idea, isn’t it?” like always. A word from the cheerful Jiyeon. 
--- 
    Finally, the spring come, so do my high school life. “Huh~…” I sighed desperately after see the class distribution announcement. ’This world is so unfair. Why I have to be alone in 1-6 class? When Jiyeon and Luna in the same class in 1-4. Double quadrate.’ While I was in my shock state from the announcement board, someone unintentionally pushing me from beside. “Aish…, can’t you see proper…” I lost my word when I look at that someone. ‘Oh, God, You have made a perfect creature in front of me.’
    “Ah, I’m sorry, hoobae. I have to look where is my cousin’s class, he can’t come to school today.” He said apologetically.
    “It’s okay, sunbae.” ‘How can I un-forgive someone like him.’ That’s the first time I realize something important. Handsome boys could make mistake anytime, and it’s still consider ‘ok’.
    A smile crept out from my face. “It’s a nice school.” I said to myself.
    “Gayeon-a. What happened? Did you already meet someone you have interest in?” jiyeon came from nowhere and locking my head.
    “no. nothing. You don’t think I will fall for someone that easily, right?” I put my not so interest look after succeed freeing myself from Jiyeon. “you know that my only crush is just Munhwa High’s Lee Sihoo sunbae, don’t you?”
    “yeah. But you never have guts to make a move with that sunbae” Jiyeon said nonchalantly. I just rolled my eyes. “we arrive to my class. Ja, meet again in the hall for acceptance ceremony.” She waved her right hand on me. I just nodding and said “Oh.”
    
    ‘So it’s my class’, I thought. Comparing with mid school’s class, it had different impression, the good impression one. I liked it. It was 5x6 raw class, and the first and second front row already taken. ‘good. I don’t like being in front’. After scanning the class for a while I found my favorite spot not being taken yet, in the corner one, the back of class beside the window, the nicest place to sleep. Ha ha ha.
    After I went to my class, I walked to the hall. We had to do acceptance ceremony. The good point of this ceremony was we don’t have assembling with our class. So, here I was, standing between Jiyeon and Luna. Jiyeon was right, there’s plenty handsome boys and beautiful girls in this school. For example, the president of the student council, tough he was pale but undoubtedly cool. His name was…, what was his name again? A~ I’m always so forgetful. Min-something…. “luna-ya. What is his name?” I asked luna who stood in my left. “min-yoo-gi. Why? You have interest in him?” She asked me back.
    “what? Of course no. don’t ask such a random thing. You aren’t Jiyeon” I said while getting my  attention back to the president’s body council’s speech again.
    “hey, what are you to gossiping about? That hottie sunbae over there?” Jiyeon bended her body little bit to my side. “Do you already move on from your-Shi-hoo-sun-bae, to a someone whom you met this morning to this hottie over there?”
    “’please, Jiyeon-ni, I’m not you.” I rolled my eyes.
    After my little chatting, it’s already the new student representative’s speech.  this speech representative is someone who get first in the acceptance’s list. Wow. She, even in female point of view, I mean me, she is so beautiful. ‘A~ another unfair thing in this world. Beauty and brain in one package, plus her behavior looks nice too’ “Huh~” I sighed.
    “Hey, you two” Jiyeon bended his body again.
    Luna and I shifted our attention to Jiyeon. I raised my eye brown making ‘what’ face, while luna mouthing ‘what’ to Jiyeon.
    “You see that handsome-tall sunbae in the fifth row from left in front” Jiyeon turning the head bit to appoint the person she wanted to talk about.  Luna and I scanning for bit before nodding. ‘O, that sunbae’ I wrinkle my eyebrows. This morning sunbae. “what’s up with him?” I acted ignorantly, tough I wanted to know the information Jiyeon would give.
    “that super-handsome and tall sunbae  over there and the girl who be our representative ‘s speech. they are  Sekang hot couple. Cool, right? A handsome-beautiful and smart couple. They are having a lot of fans in an online site. Ulzzang couple~” Said Jiyeon while suppressing her exited fangirling behavior. 
    “wow. I always surprise  with the amount of information Jiyeon can get. Where she can get that information, I wonder~” Luna said to me before shifting her attention again to the representative girl’s speech.
    As I heard the information that Jiyeon give. There’s something I’ve come to realize later. It’s not how well Jiyeon can get any ‘gossip’ information, but the fact that handsome boy and beautiful girl is always ‘taken’. They are untouchable for an average human like me.