ITS NOW OR NEVER

Passengers Seat

MY APOLOGIES /WAVES WHITE FLAG AGAIN/ ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THIS FORMAT? ITS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN I WROTE MY EARLY FEW CHAPTERS IN GTY AND SUDDENLY IT BOOM! YOU SLIDE IT SIDE TO SIDE TO READ. ITS ANNOYING BUT I DUNNO HOW TO CHANGE. HEEELP! XD 

.

.

.

Jiyong patiently waited inside his car. The cold air is blowing and it made him pull his sweater closer as he curse under his breath and looked at the house on the

 other road. Its a big white house like those in the horror movies. 

He grabbed his phone and looked for a particular number when someone suddenly hopped into his car, dropping the bag on him and hitting his handsome face. 

He cursed again and glared at the person sitting beside him now.

 

“YA LEE CHAERIN! I told you not to scare me like that!” he complained like a mother. He picked her bag and threw it on the back of his car. “And stop dropping your bag on me!”

The person beside her just laughed and stared at him like he is a lunatic

“What are you whining about Mr.Kwon? Just start the car and lets drive all night!” she said as she show him her cheeky smile. 

Jiyong can feel his face get hot and he quickly looked at the road. “Stop smiling like that.” He said as he start the engine.

Why not?” she asked.

Jiyong fell silent for a second.

“Hello Jiyonggie oppa.” she waved her hands around him.

“It’s ugly.” he lied.

Chaerin pouted and stepped on his toes that made him yelp. “Just drive you more ugly guy.”

 

 

 

Jiyong mumbled to himself and started to drive to...they dont know. Its like their habit, they just drive anywhere. Anywhere the road leads them.

The cold air hits Chaerin’s face and it made her smile. She rested her arm on the door and looked at the bright lights ahead. 

Her hair is flying around but she dont care. This is their escape from the long day and the stress they had after a long week. 

Jiyong and Chaerin are friends since primary school when Chaerin shared her sandwich to him . Chaerin grew up like a tomboy because she keeps hanging out with boys but she is definitely not a “tomboy tomboy” if you know what I mean. She just like to hangout with boys because boys have “less drama” than girls.

Meanwhile, Jiyong grew up having a cold guy image but he is warm when with he is with Chaerin and he is like a “slave” friend. Whenever Chaerin texts him that sh is hungry in the middle of the night, Jiyong will come and climb into her room with McDonalds or Pizza in hand and they will spend the night eating the foods he   bought. She even asked him to but her a napkin during her periods and Jiyong swear that he felt dying when his archenemy saw him holding a pack of napkin. Yep, that’s how comfortable they are with each other.

 

“Im hungry.” Chaerin mumbled

 

Jiyong frowned while driving. “You told me you just ate before leaving your house. What exactly is your stomach?” Jiyong said, taking a glance to her. He frowned again as he noticed that she isn’t listening to him.

“There!” she shouted as she point to a Yellow Cab stall. He signed and made his way to the shop and parked.

“Pizza pizza pizza! YAY!” she sings as she hopped out his car and ran inside. Jiyong laughed seeing her childish action. 

He entered the shop and his jaw drop open as he see what is her order. He went to her side and held her arm. “Yah.”

“I repeat your order maam. One new yorker New York's Finest pizza, 3 large sprite and a twiced baked potato halves.” the cashier said and she nodded.

“Chae. New Yorker pizza? Are yo--”

“I will look for seats Ji.” she said as she pinch his cheeks playfully. His felt his cheeks burning as he look at her walk away.

“uhm.That’ll be 30000won”  the girl said. Jiyong glared at Chaerin before pulling his wallet out and paid the bill. “Aish this girl. Am I a bank to her?” 

He mumbled as he grabbed the receipt and made his way to Chaerin who is waving at her like he cant see her. He took a seat across her and raised a brow at her. "One new yorker New York's Finest pizza and a twiced baked potato halves. Are you sure you’re a girl Hunchae?And 3 sprites?” he complained.

“Hey. Stop acting like my mom and for your information Mr.Kwon Jiyong, we will be sharing the pizza and 2 sprites for me and one for you.” she said,  smiling at him with her cat eyes

“Oh. Im flattered Ms.Lee Chaerin. Thats nice of you of share it with me.” he said sarcastically.

Chaerin grinned and nodded. “No problem Kwon.”

......

 

“Here’s your order maam and sir.” the waiter said as he place the foods on their table. Chaerin looked at the food eagerly while tapping the table.

“Enjoy. Its nice to see couples date here.” the waiter chuckled and it made Jiyong cough from his drink.

“We’re not a couple.” she said as she take a bite on her pizza

“Definitely not.” he said.

The waiter grinned sheepishly at them and walked away.

......

 

“Aish!” Jiyong glared and grabbed a tissue. “Be a lady Hunchae.” he complained as he wipe the ketchup smudge on the edge of Chaerin’s mouth. She grinned and made a aegyo in front of him. “Ya oppa! Dont make Chaerinnie cry. You mean oppa.” she said in the cutest way she can.

Jiyong covered his mouth and soon enough the both of them are laughing their heads off. “Okay. Dont do that again Hunchae. Its creepy”  he said as he wipe the tears he got because off too much laughing.

Chaerin nodded and took a sip on her sprite. “See? I told ya. Aegyo is not my thing”

He grinned and snatched her sprite and took a sip too. “Lets go now.”

 

.......

 

Chaerin and Jiyong ran towards the car like kids running for ice cream. Jiyong face palmed himself as Chaerin hopped first on the drivers seat while she raise her hands proudly up in the air. “Beat you again Kwon. HA!” 

She triumphantly grinned at him, teasing her best friend who is now sitting beside her while crossing his arms as he mumble something she cant hear. 

She leaned too close him and poked his cheek. 

 

“Yah. I cant hear what you’re saying Jiyonggie.” Jiyong faced her and he swear that his heart almost dropped by how close her face is. 

He can kiss her if he want to but he cleared his throat and looked away. “I said you just got lucky today.”

Chaerin laughed and started the engine. “Whatever Ji. Just accept that Im a fast runner than you.”

He shrugged at her as his eyes shifted to the road. While driving, Chaerin felt awkward. This is unusual. They are not awkward to each other. Never.

 She looked at the many buttons beside the steering wheel and randomly pressed some buttons then she finally hit the button she is trying to find.

 

 

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

 

She smiled as soon as she hears the music and he looked her confusedly.

“What?” she said, smiling with her cheeky smile.

“You turned the radio huh. Thats a first.” he said

Chaerin nodded as she kept driving. “I just want to hear some music Ji. Don’t you like it? I can turn if off if you don’t like it.” she said, her hand started pressing some random buttons again when he held her hand to stop. She glanced at the guy beside him who is looking at her seriously. 

“It’s fine Chae. Really. Keep it on.”

Chaerin smiled and cleared her throat. “Ji?”

He smiled and looked at her. “Yes Chae?”

“Uhm. Can you let go of my hand? Im driving here.” she said. Jiyong mentally slapped himself and let go of her hand quickly.

 “Sorry Chae” he said while looking down, afraid that she will see his flushing face. Chaerin shook her head and elbowed him as she laugh. 

“Its no biggie. Dont look down. I cant see your handsome face.”

 

........

 

I look at her and have to smile

As we go driving for a while

Her hair blowing in the open window of my car

And as we go the see the lights

Watch them glimmer in her eyes

In the darkness of the evening

 

And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

We stop to get something to drink

My mind pounds and I can't think

Scared to death to say I love her

Then a moon peeks from the clouds

Hear my heart that beats so loud

Try to tell her simply

 

That I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

Oh and I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

Oh and I know this love grow

But I'm bit slow, Ohh

 

Oh I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

 

 

They came to a stop when Chaerin spotted a beautiful gazebo. She got out of the car to see the gazebo  infront of us. The light from it made her eyes to twinkle. A smiled crept into his face as he see her smiling to herself as she look around the gazebo they found. She looks like an angel. He thought to himself.

 

My mind pounds and I can't think

Scared to death to say I love her

Then a moon peeks from the clouds

Hear my heart that beats so loud

Try to tell her simply

 

Come on Kwon Jiyong! Some guys are scared juts by your shadow but you cant even confess! Dont be such a  Kwon! Go tell her NOW!

 

Jiyong took a step forward to her but he quickly stepped back.

 

No no. I cant do this. Im.. Im too.. Urgh! What is wrong with me?!

 

He cleared his throat again and tried to step forward again but again, he stepped back.

 

Oh god. My heart.. My heart will explode any time now just by thinking of it.

 

KWON JIYONG! MAN UP YOU DICKHEAD! DO YOU WANT TO SEE HER IN THE ARMS OF ANOTHER GUY? 

REMEMBER THAT YOUR ARCHENEMY LEE SEUNGRI LIKES HER! ITS NOW OR NEVER KWON!

 

Jiyong remembered how Seungri likes her that he even glued himself to Chaerin so he can’t get near her. He took a deep breath and composed himself.

He took a step toward her, and another, and another, and another.

Chaerin turned at him and he felt hearts flying around her. “Ya! Come here fast! You walk so slowly Kwon.” she pouted at him.

 

Then a moon peeks from the clouds

Hear my heart that beats so loud

Try to tell her simply

 

Jiyong smiled as Chaerin said some things to him but he is too busy cheering for himself to say it to her.

 

GO GO GO KWON JIYONG!

THATS THE BOY GD!

GOODLUCK MAN! YOURE NOT A AFTERALL!

DONT CRY IF SHE DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO.OKAY?

 

Jiyong was taken back to reality when he heard someone call his name and found the girl he likes staring at him like he is a psycho on loose.

 

“Are you okay Ji? Are you not feeling well?” she asked, sounding worried.

 

This is it. Its now or never.

 

“Chae. I have something to say.” he started. Chaerin nodded like a good kid and Jiyong can feel his heart about to burst out now.

 

“Chae.. We’ve been friends for a long time. No. Not friends but bestfriends as you always say. We do almost all things together

 and Im like a tail that keeps on following what you do or say. Im not complaining because honestly, I like it. 

I like being with you and everytime you need me, I come running to see you.

I get jealous when guys flirt with you and I really have the urge to bend their neck and kick them to outer space. Chae.. I dont know how or when this started but I think... No.. I know I’ve fallen inlove with you. 

I love you Chae. I love you Lee Chaerin.” he said, staring directly at her.

 He finally said it! He memorized his lines for a veeeeeeeeery long time and finally he got the courage to say it. He saw her get confused and it pained him. 

This is what he is afraid of. Them getting awkward with each other. What if it will break their friendship? He looked down and smiled bitterly.

 “Its okay Chae. If you dont feel the same way. I just need to let it ou--”

 

He was cut off when she slapped his arm. Hard.

 

He looked up, expecting a angry Chaerin but then he saw her looking down, mumbling something. Now, its his turn to get confused, or should we say Kwonfused.

 

“Chae? Why ar--?”

“Pabo.” she said under her breath.

Jiyong blinked innocently. “W--what?”

“Pabo.” she said again. “You’re pabo Kwon.”

“Chae.. What are you sayi--”

“Do you know how much I waited for this moment to come?” she said and Jiyong swear that he can see her flushing face.

“What do you mean Chae? Do you love me to--” he was cut of again

“I love you too pabo Kwon. You just took so long to confess. Uggh! But I dont understand how you liked me.” she said, slowly lifting her face to meet his

“Chae. You are beautif--”

“No..” she cut him again. How many times did she cut him again?

“..Im not pretty like those other girls Ji. Im careless and childish. Im not into this pinky stuffs and I eat alooooot an---”

This time, it was her time to be cut off. Jiyong cut her off by locking his lips to hers. She didn’t pull away but she didn’t respond either, then Jiyong knew that he surprised her.

He cupped her face and stared at the eyes that he love and smiled

“I know that Chae but I accept your flaws. Whats the point of loving someone when you cant accept their flaws. I mean it Chae. I love you.” he rested his

forehead to hers. Chaerin smiled cheekily and pouted. “You called me ugly earlier you pabo.”

 

Jiyong laughed as he remember it. He didnt know she will take it seriously. He hugged her waist and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I was joking earlier and I just said that because you keep smiling that I thought my heart would melt.

You know Chae, I was afraid that I will be stucked in friendzoned thats why it took a long time.” he said and it made her chuckle.

"You are really a pabo guy." she said, trying to hide her big smile. "A pabo guy I love."

 

.....

 

Jiyong is again seating beside Chaerin who is driving again because she insisted to. He looked at her as she drives and he cant help

 but to smile at the thought that he finally  confessed and that she felt the same to him made it alot better. He held her hand and kissed it that made her smile. 

The smile he fell for. Finally, the heavy feeling inside his heart is now gone. He always felt scared that someone might fall for her and take her

 away from him but now, after a long time keeping it inside, he finally confessed and she is officially his. 

 

And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

 

 

 


 

 

OKEEHH.

ABOUT MY OTHER FF (GTY) I THINK I WILL REALLY TAKE A LOOONG TIME TO UPDATE. T__T

SCHOOL WILL START SOON AND I WILL BE HAVING MY PRACTICUM.

YAY! MY LAST YEAR IN COLLEGE :D

I WILL JUST TAKE A LONG TIME TO UPDATE BUT I WONT ABANDON THAT FF. / I KNOW THE FEELING OF READING A STORY THAT IS NOT FINISHED xD/

 

/WAVES WHITE FLAG AGAIN/ ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THIS FORMAT? ITS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN I WROTE MY EARLY FEW CHAPTERS IN GTY AND SUDDENLY IT BOOM! YOU SLIDE IT SIDE TO SIDE TO READ. ITS ANNOYING BUT I DUNNO HOW TO CHANGE. HEEELP! XD 

PS: AHHH! BIGBANG WE LIKE 2 PARTY IS TOO PERFECT. THE DAMN FEELSSSS . IT REMINDED ME OF DYLM OF 2NE1. I CRI.

 

Insta: Lets talk there if you want /wink wink/

@skydragonlove