Teaser #o8 : Haters Gonna Hate

The Puppet Show - a high school story filled with scandal

This is yet another long teaser for everyone. :)

And as promise, I'm proud to present Mimi's BFF. XDD

There are some changes with facts to your app but hope you don't mind. :]
 
Hope you'll enjoy this teaser as well as everyone else. XD
 

- Teaser # o8 -

 
THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE
Like srsly? Haters - puh-lease - step aside. Geez. Everyone’s a freaking critic! I guess not every person can be a fan of the wondrous Lady Chi Chi. It was only a matter of time before C was threatened to drop out from NDCA. Thank goodness the 1st amendment prevailed. Hallelujah for the freedom of speech!
 
 
But what did M had to say with her beloved BFF being threatened to drop out of school? Two words: -fest. That's what.
 
 
 
Chi remembered when he used to be just Park ChungHee, an ordinary guy attending school growing up in a traditional household in a wealthy family along with his loving sister and parents. He was the perfect son, who always followed his parents every command. His mother and father loved each other, working as a team to provide for their family of four. 
 
 
 
That was before his life was flipped upside down when he told them that he wanted to become a famous singer and dancer to which his parents was strongly against the idea. After that fateful day, everything seems to changed.
 
 
 
He later found out the truth about his parents' perfect marriage, wasn't perfect at all with his father's job causing him to often fly back and forth from different countries, straining his relationship with his wife. ChungHee was then enrolled to Notre Dame Catholic Academy in hopes of 'fixing' him away from his ridiculous ideas of a future. Where his sister Park Bom works, and would guide and watch him every step of the way to his reformation.
 
 
 
And since his parents refuse to give him money, aside from them paying for his education and nothing more, he was in a very heavy situation when it comes to personal spendings. Therefore, Park ChungHee had been stripping at 'The Cat's Meow', a local strip club just located a few miles outside the walls of Norte Dame Catholic Academy for nearly a year now, where he becomes a woman at night and goes by the name of Lady Chi Chi.
 
 
 
He hated everything about the place, especially when it comes to the fact he had to dress up as a woman. But at least he had an understanding manager who would help him if he was having a tough time. But with people grabbing and jeering at him, people trying to at anything they could grab, him dancing in front of everyone, and him flirting with patrons for extra cash. ChungHee just had to go through that way of living because he was lucky to have a pretty face. But at least he still had close friends he could hang out with, and not judge him from what he trully is, regardless of his job.
 
 
 
"Hey, that's him. The ."
 
 
 
"Well, he finally deserves it."
 
 
 
"What a ."
 
 
 
"OMG, who would have thought he works there?"
 
 
 
Chi ignored the whispering, as he got out of the headmaster's office and passed through the hallways. He was wearing a lot of eye make-up that day, much more than usual, to cover the fresh bruises he got last night. He was called to the headmaster's office earlier, since there was someone who reported him about his secret job and him always sneaking out from school at night. But since there wasn't any hard evidence about the issue, he was safe for now.
 
 
 
Turning around the corner, he quicken up his pace to get away from all the whispering, he was just able to scream when someone grabbed him around his wrist.
 
 
 
"I swear I didn't do anything!" He shrieked hysterically, hugging himself for protection. But he was just able to sigh in relief to see who it was. "Are you trying to scare me to death?"
 
 
 
The brunette ignored him, "Who was it?"
 
 
 
"Who was what?" 
 
 
 
"Chi, don't you play dumb on me. You know perfectly well on what I'm talking about here."
 
 
 
He sighed, and looked around him. People were obviously eavesdropping to their whole conversation. So no way was he opening up his whole dilemma here in the busy hallway, where everyone was just waiting to hear it and send the details to Gossip Girl. 
 
 
 
"I think we should go to some place more private for this conversation," ChungHee smiled. "So let's have coffee and talk, yes?"
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
"Name? Year? Appearance?"
 
 
 
"Mimi-darling, I know you're upset. But deep breaths, deep breaths." ChungHee cooed, as he tried to calm his fuming and y best friend.
 
 
 
He knew that telling Mimi about him being threatened to drop out from school just because he was a '' would unleash the inner demon in her. But they did promise each other that they won't be hiding any form of secrets from each other, and thus, him telling her about him being beaten up in a pulp by some jocks who were homophobes.
 
 
 
At first he didn't think that there was anything bad about it, aside from him being beaten of course just because he talked back in not wanting to drop out from school. Not until those stupid bullies reported him about his job and the fact that Mimi is declaring that those people who had harmed and messed with her 'adorable and harmless best friend' should pay the price.
 
 
 
It was somehow sweet for Mimi to care so much for him, even though the girl was so full of herself. At least she still had the heart to care and defend him from all the bullies out there. And there people thought the chick didn't have a heart. Oh, how wrong they were.
 
 
 
"Don't you pet talk me with all your 'Mimi-darling' crap, Chi. You're hurt, and that makes me want to even up the score. And they even had the balls to squeal on you about your job? The ? So spill, who were those s who did it?"
 
 
 
"Mimi, wrinkles."
 
 
 
"Chi," she warned in a deadly tone.
 
 
 
ChungHee sighed, there was no way out of this one that is for sure. After all, when Mimi is caught in her evil and vengeful moods it was never a good thing. At least ChungHee was able to stall, he just hoped that the people who beat him up was nowhere near Mimi for a while.
 
 
 
He had always been a martyr. The kind and angelic guy who would forgive anyone who did any wrong to him, which was probably one of the reasons why Mimi was flipping out right now.
 
 
 
Why they became best friends? It was something even ChungHee was still trying to figure out since the day he first met Mimi. It was his first day as a freshman in a new school. Therefore he was fresh meat, in a private high school. Where every second that passes, it was like he was under surveillance, just in case if he was good enough to walk around the academy untouched. And if not? Rejection and bullying was in order.
 
 
 
Sadly enough because of ChungHee's gentle and girlish features, he got the latter. He was a bully magnet, always being targeted by bullies here and there. And him being open with his uality didn't help him at all for being hated and from being able to dodge them.
 
 
 
If it weren't for Mimi always scaring the living out of people, ChungHee would have been long gone from NDCA. He was so grateful that he had the Head in Charge of the whole hell hole being his best friend. She was the one who approached him, proclaiming to everyone that he was her best friend right then and there. So whoever messes with him, messes with her and the others.
 
 
 
No one messes with Mimi, and if there was someone stupid enough to mess with her, well, they won't really last that long. The girl had sources, tons of it and she was just a crazy, scheming, manipulative that no one desires to cross.
 
 
 
"So?" Mimi cocked an eyebrow, "Are you gonna tell me, or what?"
 
 
 
ChungHee sighed, "Do I have to?"
 
 
 
"That's a tough question, let me think about it," Mimi began with her sarcasm. "Ugh, duh?"
 
 
 
He pouted, "You don't have to be mean."
 
 
 
"Chi."
 
 
 
"Fine, fine, it was when I was in work okay?" 
 
 
 
She crossed her arms, "You still work there? Didn't I told you to quit that job?"
 
 
 
"Mimi, they pay alot of money," ChungHee reasoned.
 
 
 
"Which I don't see why you should work there. You do know Norte Dame has a scholarship program right?" Mimi pointed out.
 
 
 
"Yes, and it is for the 'exceptionally talented' students, which is not me."
 
 
 
"You have the talent of dancing and singing," Mimi said, frowning.
 
 
 
ChungHee nodded. "Yes, but not good enough to be granted a scholarship."
 
 
 
"Whatever, so do you know who they were?"
 
 
 
Chi shook his head, "Nope, I don't recognize them at all." He lied. They might have almost killed him with their senseless beating, but they aren't worth for Mimi's wrath. No one was.
 
 
 
Mimi frowned, not liking that she didn't have any leads on who must face the consequences. Chi then placed a hand over hers, and gave Mimi a reassuring smile.
 
 
 
"Mimi, I'm fine okay? Everythings going to be fine," Chi smiled. "They don't have any hard evidence to expel me. They don't even know where I work. All they know I work in some stripper house."
 
 
 
She let out a long sigh. "Fine, if you say so. But just stay away from that place until everything is over, alright? We don't want people catching you," Mimi warned.
 
 
 
Chi nodded, but Mimi gave him a hard look. "Promise me."
 
 
 
"I promise," he said with a smile, but little did Mimi know, he was crossing his fingers under the table.
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
"You do know, Mimi's gonna flip when she finds out you lied to her," Key pointed out, as he helped ChungHee in his costume for the night. That night, the club was celebrating its anniversary and requested all their employee's to dress in costumes. 
 
 
 
Key and ChungHee had been close friends and was one of the few who knew about ChungHee working in a strip club. He would usually just tag along to come and see ChungHee as Lady Chi Chi, when he tried to sneak out for work.
 
 
 
ChungHee just shrugged, "I know, but the club needs all the workers. In case you didn't notice, tonight's a full house?"
 
 
 
Key sighed, "Whatever you say, anyway. I better get going, it's almost your turn right?" ChungHee nodded. "Well, I'll be rooting for you along with the audience then, so break a leg," he grinned, and was gone.
 
 
 
Yea, break a leg. If only he could.
 
 
 
He sighed softly as he stood to finish preparing himself for his set performance. He walked towards the familiar wooden corridor; the only sound was the click of his boots as he approached the door where he would let loose his alter ego.
 
 
 
As ChungHee stood behind the curtains, waiting for the lights to dim. He heard the host hyping up the crowd, 'Lady Chi Chi' the stage name which gave him the courage and the balls to face a crowd of rowdy, unattractive men and even perhaps es. He wasn't a stripper, since he doesn't take off his clothes. He's an entertainer, he sings and dances and does everything for everyone to enjoy.
 
 
 
The lights around the club turned off as he then walked onto the stage. The crowd erupted in cat calls. The white spotlight hit his silhouette at the snap of his fingers. He had the DJ make a mix tape for tonight's performance. He wore a y fallen angel outfit, the one the club provided for today's grand event. He wore black leather boots, black netted fish stockings, tight black shorts, black angel wings and a black lacy corset top that shows off his figure along with his fake s. His wig was raven black that was ironed straight, with his make-up having smoky and y feel to it.
 
 
 
Putting on his best ' me' glare as he slinked* across the stage on all fours, crawling across the floor, arching his back, his perfect in the air. He purred and smiled cutely for the patrons which earned him loads of floating bills. Then he sat on the edge on the stage with his legs crossed high.
 
 
 
He then hopped off the stage and began working the floor, collecting some bills along the way. Several patrons smacked his while he passed, tucking bills wherever they could feel his soft skin. Someone ran their hand through his exposed legs, as they d it. He didn't mind though, because Lady Chi Chi loved the attention. And as long as they don't touch him in inappropriate places that would reveal his real gender, then it was all cool.
 
 
 
After any performance done, ChungHee would quickly get dressed so that he would leave the place and sneak back to school as Key would be waiting for him near the exit. But before he could do any of that, the manager came in and told him that they were running low on servers, and asked him if he could help out. He was about to decline, but stopped when the manager told him she would be paying him for overtime. And how could he argue with that?
 
 
 
Nodding his head, he agreed to help and the manager gave him another set of clothes, this time was an outfit from the 80's. A pink dress, along with a bright neon headband and stilettos. 
 
 
 
He send a quick text to Key, telling him that he was caught up with work, and told him that he should go back to the dorms before him. After sending the message he sighed, as he then got ready and put on his new outfit for the night. 
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
Key had been waiting for ChungHee for more than five minutes, and he was still no where in sight. He got out his phone to call him, and noticed a message from him. After reading it, he was about to search for his friend, but his way was blocked. Frowning, Key was about to yell at the person blocking his way just to backed away when he noticed who it was, or who they were.
 
 
 
"And hello to you, cuzzy dearest," Naru smiled.
 
 
 
"Where is he?" Mimi asked, both hands on her sides as she glared at Key.
 
 
 
"What do you mean?" Key dared to ask.
 
 
 
"I know Chi is here somewhere, so where is he?" Mimi demanded, growing impatient by every second.
 
 
 
Key was about to lie, but Naru spoke before he could. "And don't you dare lie Bummie, you know better than to hide the truth from Mimi here," Naru grinned.
 
 
 
Mimi nodded, her scrutinizing gaze never wavering. "So? Care to tell me?"
 
 
 
"Well. . ."
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
"Chi-ah, do you mind taking out the trash outside? And after that, you can go home. Thanks for the hard work." His manager yelled from the other end of the club as ChungHee nodded with a smile. 
 
 
 
After serving his last order to the table, he then went to gather a bunch of black plasic bags, secured it and then used all his strength to heave the bags out of the back door all at once, excited to end his day and go back to the dorm and take a long relaxing bath. 
 
 
 
Awkwardly walking to the location where he would dump all the trash, grunting every once in a while as he finally dropped the bags into the huge garbage bin at the back. 
 
 
 
"Well, that's that," ChungHee mumbled, as he stretched his hands up. Tired from all the work he had done that night. As he grinned victoriously, proud of himself for serving a lot of customers, entertaining them and helping around the club. 
 
 
 
"Whoa, lookie here," a deep voice spoke cutting through ChungHee's thoughts.
 
 
 
He stopped on his tracks frozen on the spot, his breathing became labored, and eyes widened in alarm. He was silently gulping down and hoping that it wasn't who he thought it was. 
 
 
 
"Who would have thought that stupid rumor was true?" Another voice spoke, it was cocky and a bit edgy.
 
 
 
"Told you it was true," a third voice laughed.
 
 
 
ChungHee slowly turned around to face whoever spoke, and was greeted by the notorious trio in the whole high school division in the academy, the very same people who have beaten him up just yesterday, who threatened him to drop out from school and reported him to the headmaster. It was no other than Kwon Jiyong, Lee Seungri and Kang Daesung.
 
 
 
"Hah! It really is you," Jiyong exclaimed as he smirked.
 
 
 
"And lookie hyung, he's wearing girl clothes!" Seungri pointed out.
 
 
 
"He looks cute though," Daesung commented, eyeing ChungHee from head to toe as he and the others laughed.
 
 
 
ChungHee couldn't believe who he is seeing. Anyone but them to spread the word. Anyone but them. Why? Because once they open their big mouths, every girl would flock over them and digest the information and spread it, and even report it to Gossip Girl and once Gossip Girl blogs it, everyone even the teachers would find out and thus him being expelled from school for good. The mere thought of it all sent shivers down his spine as fear slowly digested his whole system. 
 
 
 
He swallowed hard, as he backed away, frightened. "Wha-what do you want from m-me?"
 
 
 
The three stopped laughing and gave him smirks, while there was an evil glint in their eyes. "Well, we're here to get some proof," Seungri said.
 
 
 
"Proof?" ChungHee asked, a little confuse.
 
 
 
"Yep," Daesung grinned. "Say cheese," and without any warning, he took a picture of ChungHee who's obviously crossdressing and taken by surprise from the sudden flash of the camera.
 
 
_chunghee.jpg
 
 
 
"And since we already have hard proof, say goodbye to Notre Dame, ." Jiyong smirked, he turned around to leave being followed by the others.
 
 
 
"Wait! Please don't," ChungHee pleaded, as he grabbed Jiyong's shirt.
 
 
 
"Let go of me," Jiyong hissed, as he pushed ChungHee off him. And was about to kick him on the ground when someone spoke, diverting his attention.
 
 
 
"Ji, aren't you being a tad rough?" A new voice spoke, ChungHee looked up to notice a fourth person in the group.
 
 
 
He saw the same mysterious mohawk guy from the other day. ChungHee didn't know his name, the only thing he knew that he was friends with the notorious trio, but he had a good heart and never lay a finger on him. While his friends were gang beating ChungHee, he never took part of it. He was even the one who told his friends to leave ChungHee alone, which they totally ignore. When they were done beating him, he stayed behind to help ChungHee out and even took him to the clinic, which confused ChungHee on why he was being so nice to him.
 
 
 
"Psh, Taeyang, don't you dare start with all the 'this is wrong ', you hear me?" Jiyong warned, glaring at him as Daesung and Seungri nodded their heads in agreement.
 
 
 
Taeyang sighed, "Guys, I'm just saying-"
 
 
 
But his sentence was cut short when someone yelled, "Chi? Are you out there?"
 
 
 
", that's Mimi, run," Jiyong said, as he and the others quickly ran for their lives, but YoungBae decided to stay to help ChungHee out.
 
 
 
"You okay?" He asked, helping ChungHee up on his feet, who just blushed and shyly nodded his head. Taeyang gave him a cute eye smile that made ChungHee stare at him.
 
 
 
"CHI?! WHERE ARE YOU?" Mimi's voice echoed from the alley.
 
 
 
ChungHee turned his head, to find Mimi standing there along with Key and Naru right at her back. "OMO, are you alright?" She asked, running towards him.
 
 
 
ChungHee stepped away from Taeyang to hug Mimi, who practically pounced on him. He let out a laugh, "Mimi, I'm fine."
 
 
 
"See, didn't I told you he would be?" Key spoke up.
 
 
 
Mimi shot him a glare, as Key raised his hands in defeat while Naru laughed. Mimi then shifted her eyes at her best friend who was still smiling at her. But she knew something was wrong, "What's up?" She asked, and noticing YoungBae she raised an eyebrow at him. "And who the hell are you?"
 
 
 
"Dong Youngbae but popularly known as Taeyang, and I'm here to apologize for what my friends have done to ChungHee-sshi here," Taeyang spoke, as he gave out a friendly smile.
 
 
 
This caught Mimi's interest as she released Chi and faced Taeyang. "And what have your friends done to my best friend Youngbae-sshi?" Mimi asked, but her voice was harsh and cold.
 
 
 
"They did nothi-"
 
 
 
"Shush," Mimi hissed, cutting ChungHee off. Her eyes not leaving Taeyang's as he waited for his reply.
 
 
 
"For beating him up, threatening him to drop out, reporting his job to the headmaster and planning on expelling him," Taeyang said.
 
 
 
Mimi nodded curtly, as she crossed her arms in a way that made her more intimidating. "And you believe that apologies are enough? Sorry to break it to you, but they don't."
 
 
 
ChungHee nudged Mimi's side, telling her that he was fine with the apology but she ignored him. Taeyang on the other hand nodded his head, agreeing to what Mimi had said. 
 
 
 
"I know apologies might not be enough, but I assure you, that it won't happen again," YoungBae assured her.
 
 
 
"And if it does?" Key piped in, raising an eyebrow. "I know your friends, they are complete homophobes, they would be back."
 
 
 
Naru and Mimi nodded their heads, "Well, what do you say now Youngbae-sshi?"
 
 
 
"Well, for now all I could do is hand you this," Taeyang said, as he gave them a digital camera, the same camera Daesung used to take photos of ChungHee earlier.
 
 
 
"What's this?" Naru asked, as he, Key and Mimi crowded around it.
 
 
 
"Proof, they were going to use it for evidence for expelling ChungHee-sshi," Taeyang explained.
 
 
 
Mimi, Naru and Key shared a look before nodding their heads. "Fine, they're forgiven for now," Key said.
 
 
 
"But if they plan on messing with Chi again, I'm not going to be that forgiving," Mimi warned.
 
 
 
"Don't worry, I'll make sure to make them back off." YoungBae smiled.
 
 
 
Mimi nodded her head, as she motioned Key, Naru and ChungHee that it was time to leave before they get spotted in such a place. But before leaving ChungHee turned around, and mouthed to Taeyang the words 'Thank You' who in return mouthed 'No Problem'. And one last exchange of smiles, he was off.
 
 
 
Wow. I feel like Lady Chi Chi just had dodged a bullet this week! For awhile there it looked like lil' old him might be kicked out from school. Thank goodness he was saved. What would life be like without our beloved Lady Chi Chi? I wouldn’t even want to know. But you know what I do know? This only made him stronger. As I see it any publicity is good publicity. Long live Lady Chi Chi! Long live scandal! And long live crossdressing! You know you love me.
 
 
xoxo, 
Gossip Girl.
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
Congratulations to StarbrightRainbow!
 
He owns Park ChungHee AKA Lady Chi Chi! XDDD
 
Thank you for applying as an OSM character for this story. :)
 
Chi was obviously chosen for obvious reasons; one: having a unique app, and two: it adds more drama to the story. xD
 
And one thing though, I hope you don't mind if I change your character's year level into a Senior instead of a Junior. Since it is much more easier for me to write about Mimi and Chi's friendship if they are on the same year. :]
 
So anyway, congrats once again and hope you enjoyed your teaser. :))
 
Comments are LOVE. :D