Soul

Love and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very short reminder: this story happened 'once upon time' please imagine that the this is the age where they wear traditional dresses ^^

 

“Yoona, don’t forget to clean that side. People usually go there if they want some peace”

“Yes father” the guy wearing a gray kimono and wide straw hat answered in the air. No one is in that place he is the only one standing and holding a broom. He sigh before continuing sweeping the already dust-free ground.

“It’s fine for me if you want to go out sometimes son. You don’t need to bury yourself cleaning here in temple” the sound appear again in his ears, if someone is with him it will surely accuse him as a crazy person.

“Mother don’t want me to go outside. She don’t want me to be like you” Yoona fix his wide straw hat and leave his position to go to clean the other spot of the temple. Suddenly a spirit wearing a cozy and fancy pink kimono appear. The kimono is open halfway showing his torso. His hair is white and because of the kimono, his broad shoulders and muscular body is exposed. He is Yuri, the god of harvest and good father.

“Sometimes don’t believe in your mother. I’m your father I know what is good for my son” the spirit followed Yoona on the other side and keeps on talking about what is outside the temple. Yoona didn’t bother to listen to him instead he keeps on cleaning.

“People usually went here by this time. Why is no one’s here yet?” Yoona talked to himself totally ignoring his father.

“Yuri, Yoona come here” the icy voice of Sooyeon, the goddess of beauty and fertility, alarmed the two guys and immediately went inside the temple. Yoona is still on his human form and his father is on his original spirit form. They found her sitting on one of the throne, arms crossed and wearing an angry face. She also has white hair and wearing a red kimono but her kimono has short cut showing her milky white legs, specially requested by her husband. Yuri seeing his wife sulking immediately went beside her.

“What’s the matter?” he wrapped his arms around her and it immediately melt the angry goddess Sooyeon.

“Seobang, am I the most beautiful girl in the world?” she asked with her aegyo voice. It makes him want to chuckle but his wife is thinking differently now. She is the goddess of beauty of course she is the most beautiful.

“Of course, you are my wife, the mother of my son. You are the most beautiful girl in my world” he spoke softly comforting his sulking wife.

“Only in your world?” she asked

“In the whole world. Hey why asking like that?” he looked to her eyes and he can see the worry in her eyes.

“Follow me in the Spirit world, I will show you” she slowly freed herself from the hug and her husband nod and held her hands, squeezing it.

“Yoona are you coming with us?” Yuri looked to his son before they disappear

“No Father, I will just wait here”

 

[In the Spirit World]

“Seobang, what should I do? Because of her people forgot to give offer to me. Recently most of the offers are just for you and Yoona. She is so beautiful, men worship her more than me” Sooyeon became angry again while Yuri has a serious face, he needs to talk to someone it’s a serious problem for him. He never saw Sooyeon felt insecure to a mortal. They are looking to a small pond that projects a girl. He is familiar to that girl actually but he didn’t want Sooyeon to know about it.

“Joohyun” he whispered to himself not wanting anyone to hear him.

“I see, so you are envy to this girl? Sooyeon, you are the most beautiful, no need to envy her. She will get old and her beauty will fade and men will back worship you again”

“But I can’t wait that much time. I’ve got an idea. I need to talk to our son” Sooyeon is determined to punish the girl, she walked away leaving her husband alone.

“Joohyun you grew so fast” Yuri shook his head and luckily he was now alone, he is afraid that his wife will hear him.

 

[Meanwhile at the Mortal world]

“Yuri, Yoona and Sooyeon the gods who protects this temple and this village. They are a family. Yuri, the god of harvests and a representative of a good father. Sooyeon, the goddess of beauty and fertility. And Yoona, the god of love, son of Yuri and Sooyeon. They are a perfect family” it’s not the first time she reads the history of the temple but she can’t deny the feeling of being happy after reading it. She admires these gods, they are a perfect figure of a family. The thing she never had. She is the only child, her mother died when she give birth to her. And she rarely see his father but she always feel his support. She lives alone near a forest far away from the villagers. Her father wants to protect her from harm and from the eyes of the villagers. She stand in front of a wishing stream inside the temple. She wished for the god of love to have someone who will love her truly. Her father said that people might like her just because of her looks and they will hurt her at the end, that’s why she is aware at people.

Yoona is on his spirit form, his hair is yellow, his kimono is similar to his father and as blue as the sky and like his father he has a great proportion of body. He wander around the temple and he saw someone he expected, a person who has a wish from him. He saw her back side it already caught his attention, she was standing sincerely praying in front of the wishing stream. He smiled and slowly approaching her. His mouth gape upon seeing the girl. For him she is more beautiful than her mother. He come closer observing her features. He is on his original spirit form, mortals can’t see them. He just stare at her, he is confident that when she open her eyes she will look more beautiful making her the most beautiful for him.

When she open her eyes, a good looking guy was in front of her. He was looking intently to her, does he think that she can’t see him? He wears a cozy kimono like her father. He has colored hair like her father and a body like her father. She is aware that her father is a god and this guy too. Maybe he is the god of love, she thought. Since people can’t see a god but she can.

“G-god Yoona?” she guessed and that makes Yoona shocked and panicked.

“Damn! She can saw me” he is panicking now.

“Yoona~” a soft voice echoed on both their ears. The girl can hear it too. Yoona thanked her mother this time and disappear immediately. The girl shrugged it and leave the place. Her father might worrying to her.

 

“Yoona-yah~ I have a problem” as the time Yoona entered the temple, her mother cling on his arms and do some aegyo.

“But you don’t look like you have” he is not convinced on her mother but seeing her earlier with angry face she seems she already found a way to solve her own problem.

“Can you help your mother for her simple request from you?”

“I’ll try”

“No, you should do it” from a cute face Sooyeon smirk. Yoona could only nod he can’t say yes.

“Find a monster and make him fall to this girl. I want this gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter