love

Because I LOVE YOU

‘Hey Taeyeon’ said a girl who make my heart gone wide whenever she’s near me. We’re so near yet so far if only I don’t ask you to be my best-friend maybe just maybe we can be together.

‘What?’ I replied. I feel like she’s going to ask me for something that I don’t like again not I don’t want her to go and play but, I know that she always back home on mid-night or 3am in the morning and I ing care for her so damn much! We live with each other for 3 years, for the first 2 years we’re good but after that it’s seem like she’s crazy or something, always go and get drunk. Moreover come home with strangers don’t you she know that it’s ing dangerous?

‘I’ll go with Sunny tonight maybe 1 I’ll be back.’ She said and went to the kitchen. It’s not like I don’t care about her but she never listen to my explanation whenever I tell her not to go

. ‘Fany listen, we need to talk.’ I approached her and said calmly as possible.

‘Spill it’ answered my dearest.

‘Why can’t you just stay home with me for a day and talk?’ I asked standing beside the dining table not too far from the fridge where she gets her drinks.

‘We have nothing to talk, or you can go and talk with that Beakhyun boy so that you can feel better.’ She answered sarcastically.

‘I and him are nothing. We’re just friend. How many time do I have to tell you about that?’ I replied.

‘What can I say? From where I see is that at the university you always go and talk to him and LEFT ME BEHIND.’ She shouted. WTF with that attitude?

‘AND WHY CAN’T YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR A MOMENT?’ ‘TAEYEON! FOR THE LAST TIME FOR MY SAKE I TELL YOU WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.’ She answered and walked passed me to the living room.

‘Tiffany, I always thought you know me best. Why did you started to act differently whenever I go outside and meet my friends? Why? Why do you have to getting mad whenever I go out with my boy friends? Can’t I have my own freedom?’ I looked into her eyes daringly.

‘Don’t you see that now I gave you a freedom? I used to get mad when you go and play but now NO, I’m not anymore I gave you your life back so what do you want?’ She answered full of pain. Why fany? It’s look like she’s in a deep cut.

‘WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG?’ omg, I lose my patient. ‘Tiff,’

She looked at me with a teary eyes, ‘DON’T YOU ING KNOW THAT ALL OF THIS YEAR I FEEL SO AFRAID TO LOSE YOU I’M ING AFRAID TO KNOW THAT YOU GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT ME THAT YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER THAN ME AND LEFT ME. DON’T YOU ING KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KIM TAEYEON.’ She said and went to her bedroom and pulled her door shut. Wow did I just hear her right? She just said she love me. Omg why fany, why don’t you tell me early than this. You stupid babo pink monter.

After 10 minutes of thinking I decided to write her a letter and slide it down to her bedroom door.

‘To my pink monster, I was shocked when you say that you’re in love with me. I admitted that I feel frustrated whenever you don’t let me go outside I feel like I’m in the cage but, it’s nothing compare to how much I love you. So now come out and don’t you dare to kept a secret from me again.’

After for like 5 minutes I can hear the bedroom door cracked open. I tiptoed and see her standing by the door look at me with the same teary eyes.

I walked toward her and pulled her into my embrace. I can hear her sob getting louder and louder, I tighten my hug and patted her head.

‘Stop crying baby, because I also ING LOVE YOU TOO.’

FINISH!

Okay, I just feel like to write some one shot and it’s about TaeNy. Kekeke