Love

Mathematic in Love

"What's lesson after this?" Asked a girl to friends who were on his side.

"Mathematics," his friend replied briefly, taking a book in his desk drawer makes girl named Seohyun surprised.

"MWO? Mathematics? Haissh ... Why should I be the lesson that like that, Yoong? "Seohyun muttered. Yes, it is no secret if Seohyun hate the math lesson.

"Hey, hey, why are you so hate math? After all that I hear, these days there will be a new teacher who will replace Lee seonsaengnim. "Murmured Yoona.

"I hate math because I do not like the lessons that made me study harder doubled," said Seohyun folded her arms. "And I do not care if there is a substitute teacher who replaces Lee seonsaem though."

"Haissh ... Arraseo." Yoona sighed softly murmured. She knows, useless to argue with her friend.

Then the classroom door opened, a middle-aged man came into the room classes follow a younger man and make all pupils yeoja amazed by his good looks.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim ..." said all students who are in the classroom. Middle-aged man who is the Headmaster nodded.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo," said Principal smiling. "As you know, Lee seongsaengnim some time ago resigned from this school, and now you get a substitute teacher for mathematics."

Principal then turned to the man, and the man nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Xi Luhan imnida and today I'm going to teach math to your class. Please help me in future." Said namja named Luhan introduce ourselves.

"Well, congratulations for your work Luhan-ssi." Principal then walked out of the room.

"How old are you, seonsaengnim?"

"You live where?"

"May I call you oppa?"

Yeoja scrambling disciples asked Luhan after the principal left their classes.

"Omo! Seohyun, I think I will be eager to follow the maths lesson if the teacher like him. "Squealed Yoona happy but Seohyun instead rolled her eyes.

"Haissh ... Yoong, I think also I will be lazy to follow the math lesson if the teacher is the flower boy like him." Seohyun said lazily

"Ya! Seohyun-ah, I think you need to find namjachingu so you understand handsome man like him. "

"Yes, yes, I'm tired of hearing it repeatedly and you know the answer only one that I was interested to find a namjachingu this time." Seohyun said emphasizing the word 'namjachingu' in the pronunciation.

"Haissh ..."

***

"Can we talk for a minute, Joohyun-ssi?" Asked Luhan so Seohyun out of the library.

"About what, seonsaengnim?" Seohyun asked confused.

"I've checked daily test class data concerning you and to be honest I was very concerned with the value of a math test that you can. Frankly I as a teacher was worried because you're in danger of not going to pass. "

"I know, seonsaem. Even Lee seonsaengnim also said the same thing to me. "Seohyun said softly.

"Yes, I know it Joohyun-ssi," Luhan then justify lies thick glasses on his face. "Therefore, I have asked the principal to provide tutoring to you and it has been approved by him."

Seohyun eyes immediately rounded to hear the narrative Luhan.

"MWO? Yes! I do not want to. "Seohyun said annoyed.

"You can not refuse, Joohyun-ssi. And I suggest you learn in earnest. "Luhan said running away just like that.

"Haissh ... Oh God, welcome to my nightmare along the a lesson."

***

"You're wrong, Joohyun-ssi." Luhan said while teaching mathematics in private to Seohyun. He does keep its promise to provide guidance to Seohyun, even until he came to his house.

Seohyun just knocking his pen on the desk while listening to explanations about the newly undertaken by it lazily.

"Haissh ... Seonsaengnim, do not force me to learn this lesson again. I was weak in this lesson. "Said Seohyun pressed his forehead on the table in frustration.

"Yes! Outside of school, do not call me Seonsaengnim because I was only a few years older than you. "Luhan said Seohyun rounded eyes.

"How old are you, seonsaem?"

"23 years old ..."

"MWO? You're even younger than my Eonni. "Seohyun muttered comparing age sister, Tiffany with Luhan.

"Of course I was younger because I graduated from grade gold." Luhan said prides itself.

"Haissh ... Anyway seonsaengnim, I gave up for this lesson." Said Seohyun became increasingly frustrated with the teacher greeting.

"You can not because you do not want to learn, Joohyun-ssi."

"I've learned, I've learned seonsaem even three times as hard and the result is always as it exists in the list of values."

"Yak! Do not be quick to give up like this, Joohyun-ssi. You must believe that you can. "Luhan said wisely made Seohyun silent.

"So, can I do?" Asked Seohyun frowned.

"Of course." Luhan said with a smile.

***

Every day, Luhan always taught Seohyun math even as Sundays and during the lunch hour though and it makes them closer. As of today, Luhan taught Seohyun during lunch hour under a shady tree enough.

"How?" Asked Seohyun little worried when Luhan examine questions that are answered Seohyun.

"You're making progress, Joohyun-ssi," said Luhan took off his thick glasses. "Of the ten questions, you're able to answer nine questions correctly."

Seohyun's face turned happy for her, she had no idea if finally he was able to work on the problems of the lessons at all hated him. Luhan who saw only a small smile.

"And well, Joohyun-ssi, what do you have time tomorrow?" Asked Luhan make Seohyun turned.

"Waeyo?" Seohyun asked confused.

"I want to take you to the Playground as a reward because you can answer a math problem pretty well." Seohyun replied Luhan make round eyes.

"Of course I want to, seonsaem. I've been wanting to Playground. "Seohyun said enthusiastically.

"Well, tomorrow I'm going to your house. And now, you may go. "Said Luhan waved his hand.

"All right, annyeong seonsaengnim." Seohyun said before finally ran into the school building.

Luhan just smiled at the back of Seohyun is getting away, he was relieved to finally be able to give guidance to one of his students well.

***

"Yes! Hyung, where are you going? Not usually you dressed like that, "said the younger brother, Sehun when viewed Luhan was wearing his best clothes.

"I just took one of my students to Playground." Luhan replied briefly grabbing his jacket.

"Students? Oh Hyung, with this kind of behavior you like to invite a yeoja date. "Said Sehun turned towards clothes from the closet Luhan lying in bed.

"Y-ya! I just took my students to go to the Playground, Pabo! Not to date. "Luhan said with a nervous tone.

"But she's a girl, right?" Asked Sehun searchingly.

"N-ne, she was a girl, Sehun."

Sehun who heard his Hyung just smiled, then patted his shoulder.

"Well, good luck Hyung." Sehun said before leaving the room Luhan. Luhan itself was silent, echoing in his mind about Sehun speech.

"What I fell in love with Joohyun?" Muttered Luhan.

***

"Haissh ... Which is not suitable and that this too ..." murmured Seohyun frustrated while mematut himself in the mirror. "How about this?"

"Ya! Seohyun! Why mess up your room like this? "He asked as he entered the room his sister Tiffany and Seohyun was surprised to see clothing strewn everywhere.

"Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm confused Eonni." Seohyun whined increasingly make Tiffany confused. Tiffany then went to his sister. "I'm confused as to what I should wear today."

Tiffany smiled at her sister, she then grabbed a cream-colored cardigan and white dress knee length is reached.

"This," said Tiffany, handing clothes chosen to Seohyun. "Wear this, you would have seen fit all."

"Wuah, gomawo Eonni." Seohyun said cheerfully and hugged her sister's reflexes.

"Yes! Yes! Hurry up and get ready, I know if you have a date with a handsome teacher who was right? "Tiffany said with a mischievous.

"Yes! Eonni! Luhan seonsaengnim just asked me to Playground, not dating. "Seohyun mengembungkan cheeks annoyed make Tiffany laugh.

"Well my sweetie sister, then hurry preparing for your namjachingu candidate will come soon." Tiffany said laughing as he walked out of the room satisfied Seohyun.

"YES! Eonni !!!! "

***

Ting tong

Luhan pressing doorbell Seohyun, somehow this time she was a little nervous but already several times himself to this house to teach Seohyun.

Cklek ...

The door is opened make Luhan turned. For a moment he was silent saw Seohyun appearance.

'Beautiful, looks like rather than on age' inner Luhan looked at Seohyun. Somehow, his heart pumping faster.

"Seonsaengnim?" Said Seohyun waved his hand in the face Luhan make namja was realized.

"EOH? Joohyun-ssi, you ready? "Asked Luhan scratching his head that is not itchy. Seohyun just nodded her head.

Luhan and Seohyun then walked side by side, Seohyun occasionally glancing at Luhan.

'He looks different this time, in contrast to his appearance at the school.' Inner Seohyun.

***

"Gomawo, seonsaengnim ..." Seohyun said as he received the ice cream from Luhan. They eventually settle for playing in the Playground and decided to rest in the garden.

"Hey, hey, did not I tell you not to call me seonsaengnim when outside of school?" Asked Luhan sitting next to Seohyun. The girl was then turned toward Luhan.

"But I'm used to, seonsaem ..." said Seohyun plain, there is a little brown stain in the corner of his lips.

"Next time do not be in a hurry," said Luhan, arms outstretched clean the stain in the corner of the lips with a tissue Seohyun. "Well, it's clean."

"Gomawo seonsaem." Seohyun said then looked away. He was afraid that if Luhan see red tinge already flushed cheeks Seohyun.

There was a silence between the two of them, both Seohyun and silent Luhan did not dare to say a single word.

"Hey, Joohyun-ssi ..." Luhan call finally opened sound. "Do you think, what it feels like to fall in love?"

"Eh? Why do you ask me that, seonsaem? "Asked Seohyun confused but Luhan looks clumsy.

"I just wanted to ask it." Luhan said briefly. Seohyun then looked thoughtful.

"I do not understand love, seonsaem. According to Tiffany Eonni, when one falls in love with the heart beat faster and feel comfortable when they are close to the opposite gender person. "Seohyun clear length.

Luhan paused to hear it, all that is pronounced the same as it Seohyun feel when to be near her.

'What I'm starting to fall in love with him?' Inner Luhan wonder.

***

"Well, this is your last test results at this school before you will take final exams." Luhan said in front of the classroom carrying a stack of papers.

Luhan then distributes test paper were brought to the disciples until he stopped at Seohyun's table.

"Seo Joohyun," Luhan call made Seohyun is daydreaming out the window turned toward namja it. "Congratulations to you, because you got a perfect score on a repeat this time."

All of the students even Seohyun himself surprised. She rubbed her eyes several times, test paper in front of him indeed hers and one hundred figures listed in the paper.

"Kamsahamnida, seonsaem." Seohyun said cheerfully, Luhan then nodded his head and back to share test paper.

"Congratulations to you, Joohyun-ssi ..." Luhan said when Seohyun out of the classroom with him.

"It's all thanks also seonsaem." Seohyun said, smiling.

"Not really, Joohyun-ssi. You also persistent enough to learn things that you like, "said Luhan then facing Seohyun. "There are things that should I say Joohyun-ssi."

"About what?" Asked Seohyun confused. Luhan then hold Seohyun's hands.

"Maybe I'm strange to say this, but I think I like you, Joohyun-ssi." Luhan said Seohyun rounded eyes.

"Seonsaem, I-"

Luhan immediately shook his head before Seohyun finish his words.

"You do not have to say at the moment. I will be waiting for you ... "

***

Time goes by fast. Imperceptibly, Seohyun finally completing his final exams and a graduation ceremony was held at the school.

"Hey, Seohyun, look, you are third top prize winners." Yoona said pleased and pointed noticeboard where Seohyun third place.

"Gomawo, Yoong ..." said Seohyun with a review of a smile. Yoona then chose to join her friends.

Seohyun then look the direction around and her eyes immediately found Luhan running in the school hallway.

"Luhan seonsaem." Seohyun call made namja it stopped and turned. Seohyun then approached.

"What is it, Joohyun-ssi?" Asked Luhan confused. Of course, he knew today was the day of graduation Seohyun so for what the girl in front of him looking for it at this time.

"I want to give my answer to that question, seonsaem." Seohyun said with sparkling eyes. Luhan frowned confused.

"Ah, just think about that I never said, Joohyun-ssi." Luhan said softly but Seohyun shook her head.

"No, because it was I looking for you. I hate math, but ... I like math because of you. "Seohyun said grinning. "Therefore, I can get to know seonsaem so there's no reason for me to hate it because it is tantamount to hate you."

Greeting Seohyun eyes rounded Luhan heard, namja was trying to digest the words of Seohyun.

"Wait ... So you took my statement at that time?" Asked Luhan.

"Haissh ... No rebroadcast." Seohyun muttered annoyed make Luhan laughed and pinched cheeks Seohyun.

"Hey, hey, so you do not want to tell your namjachingu that?" Asked Luhan ignorant.

"Ya! Since when did I become your yeojachingu, seonsaengnim? "

"Of course, since this moment." Luhan said, hugging the shoulders of Seohyun. "Because you're just the only one I love."