002

Not Ur Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” The whole class was startled because of Yein’s voice. Her eyes was roaming around the place, but she didn’t see that handsome boy. 

“Jungkook is not here.” One boy spoke up.

“Where is he?” Yein asked, feeling embarassed a bit.

“I don’t know. But maybe you can find him in art room.”

“Okay, thanks.”

Yein immediately rushed to the art room. The place was in another building, but somehow Yein could reach the place in less than 6 minutes.

She arrived in front of the art room. The door was closed, but luckily because the glass on the door, she could saw inside. Jungkook was there. He was playing a piano... in peace. His eyes was closed, enjoying the notes that was played by him.

Meanwhile, Yein who was peeking at him, felt dilemma suddenly. He looked so peaceful, and she didn’t want to disturb him. But in the same time, she felt she had to scold him.

Yein took a moment for thinking before decided it. She opened the door, but seemed like Jungkook didn’t realize her presence.

“Jeon Jungkook.”

He stopped his play. He opened his eyes and smiling at Yein. “Hello.”

“Don’t smile like that.” Yein felt annoyed suddenly. She felt like Jungkook was mocking her right now.

“Why I can’t?” that smile still hanging in corner of his lips.

“Because it’s not the time for you to smile.”

Jungkook looked on the ground and chuckled a little before stood up in front of her. “Woaw, that was really mean. You was peeking at me and now, enter this room without permission, and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter