Final

The Delivery Boy

"Jongggghyunnnnnie hyung"

Jonghyun didn't look up from the composing sheets he had spread out in front of him . "What do you want now Taemin?"

"It's 9pm"

"And?"

"And you haven't started making dinner yet."

Jonghyun looked at his watch and sweared under his breath. Every Friday night he invited his friends over for dinner and a movie, but tonight he had decided to continue his composing as Key went to the bathroom to dye his hair and Minho and Taemin were fighting over the soccer game they were playing on the PlayStation. Once he started, Jonghyun always tended to get lost in his composing and lose track of the time. 

", sorry guys. Are you hungry?"

"No Jong. We haven't eaten since lunch. Not hungry at all." Key scoffed and Jonghyun noticed that his friend had streaks of different colour all throughout his hair. 

"You guys could have cooked something for once." Jonghyun said, touching Key's hair and giving him a thumbs up.

"Don't touch!" Key said, slapping Jonghyun's hand away. "And Taemin tried, but I stopped him because I didn't want to eat something without any flavour."

Taemin turned around to glare at Key. "You could have cooked then Kibum. You always go on about how good of a cook you are." 

"I only cook for people who deserve m-" Key began before Minho interrupted him.

"CAN WE JUST ORDER SOME PIZZA OR SOMETHING. ANYTHING. I'M ING STARVING AND I'M GOING TO PASS OUT."

The room went silent from Minho's outburst before Taemin's stomach began rumbling and the four friends began to laugh.

"Okay, Okay," Jonghyun said, struggling to hold in his laughter, "What kinda pizza do you guys want?"

"Pizza? But then we'll have to fight over toppings and it takes three times longer than it should." Kibum pouted.

"Oooh! There's a really good Chicken place that delivers in like less than 20," Taemin suggested. Jonghyun nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Alright, chicken it is."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey! Onew! Order up!" His boss barked, waving a piece of paper in the air.

Onew stopped wiping the tables and quickly made his way over, flipping his fringe out of his eyes.

"This customer ordered nearly the 'ole menu so I'm guessin' that there's a lot of people waitin'. I promised we'd get it there in less than 20. Think you can do that, kid?"

"Should be a piece of cake, boss" Onew nodded as he grabbed the piece of paper and read the address.

"Don't screw up punk," his boss chuckled, patting him on the back and shooing him to leave.

Onew strapped the boxes of chicken securely onto the back of his motorbike and made his down the alley and into the traffic. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*ding dong*
 
The collective screams of excitement from his group of friends made Jonghyun chuckle as he teared himself away from his desk and made his way to the front door. He stretched his arms and then checked the time on his watch to see how long the delivery had taken.
 
12 minutes. 
 
Nice.
 
Yawning, Jonghyun opened the door... only to immediately slam it shut.
 
Holy . No way. Nah-uh. Not today.
 
*ding dong*
 
Jonghyun shook his head and rubbed his eyes. He must have been imagining things. He hesitantly opened the door again and seriously considered closing it one more time. Standing in front of him with a cute pout on his face was the most attractive delivery boy he had ever seen. He had a snapback on backwards, but his dark brown quiff could be seen poking out from the little hole in the cap. Jonghyun hadn't the slightest idea how someone could look so ing cute in a green chicken shop uniform.
 
"Uh...Uhm I'm sorry did I get the wrong place? I'm sure this is the right address..." the delivery boy said, looking down at the piece of paper his boss had given him before looking straight at Jonghyun, who was struggling to breathe.
 
"Y-Yes, Yes. I mean yes this is the right address, not yes you got the wrong place," Jonghyun said, mentally cursing himself for being so embarassing and stupid.
 
However the delivery boy just smiled - a smile that weakened Jonghyun's knees - and handed over the boxes of chicken.
"That'll be $35.50 in total. I hope you enjoy your meal!"
 
Jonghyun paid and before he could say something else, the delivery boy had thanked him and had already turned around to leave. Jonghyun stood in the doorway for a moment, wondering if he had imagined the whole thing.
 
"Yah Jonghyun! What's taking so long?" Minho said from the living room. Jonghyun snapped out of his daze and quickly picked up the boxes of chicken on the floor. He placed the boxes on the table and hadn't even sat down when his friends had already begun digging in. 
 
"Aren't you eating Jong?" Taemin asked, pieces of chicken flying out of his mouth as he began dipping his second piece into the hot sauce.
 
"Taemin, that's disgusting," Key frowned.
 
Jonghyun sighed. He hadn't even found out the cute delivery boy's name.
 
 
"We're ordering chicken every Friday."
 
 
 
 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
this was so short and bad BUT ANYWAY...
CONGRATS SHINEE FOR VIEW 5TH WIN! :)
 
 
BONUS ONKEY BC CUTE