Boys Republic Fan Meeting: Cannot Miss It!

Not a Sasaeng!

Na Eun rests her head on her desk, taking a quick five minute nap before class starts.

“Na Eun! Na Eun! Na Eun!” Juri runs to Na Eun.

Na Eun lifts her head and looks at Juri.  

“Ahh, whaat?~ I was just about to sleep.”

“Guess what?” Trying to catch her breath.

Na Eun puts her head back down.

Juri still trying to catch her breathe.

“Wait, wait. Let me catch my breath first.” Huffing and puffing.

“What is it that is so important?”

Juri puts her hand on Na Eun’s shoulder.

“Boys Republic… is going to have a fan meeting!!!”

Na Eun quickly puts her head up. “Really?!”

“Really!~ I’m not lying.”

“How did you know?!~”

“I saw it on a fan page.”
Na Eun smiles. “Ohhh~ You’re so good. Aren’t you? Haha.”
“Of course. After all, who am I?”

“Jeong Juri number 2! Haha.”

“Tcch. At least I wasn’t the one who looked like one of those drooling smiley dogs! Probably scared Minsu so badly!”

“Yaa~~ How could you say that?!”

Juri laughs. “You will forever give Minsu bad memories. Hahaha.”

“Be quiet~ Go to your class.”

“Ah, that’s right. Class is about to start! Bye~”

“Byee~”

Juri leaves the classroom.

Hani scoots over to Hye Ri. She quietly speaks, “When did she become friends with someone like that?” Hye Ri looks at Na Eun and responds, “I don’t know. Always hanging out with losers.”

 

After school ended, Na Eun went to the library to study. She takes out her phone and texts her aunt. “Aunt, I will be late. I’m at the library studying. Don’t worry about me.”

After studying for a long time, Na Eun puts her head down for a quick nap. Na Eun woke back up. She grabs for her phone and turns it on. It was 7:30PM. Na Eun packs her stuff and went home. When Na Eun arrived home, her aunt wasn’t there. On the table, her aunt left some food. The aunt left a note saying, “Study hard! Don’t skip dinner.” Na Eun goes into her bedroom. She puts her book bag on the computer chair. She comes back out and sat down at the dinner table.

 

The next day Na Eun’s aunt came over. Her aunt, Hye Mi, comes into Na Eun’s bedroom and opens the curtains.

“Ya!~ Wake up! Why are you so lazy?!~~~~” Hye Mi lightly kicks Na Eun.

Na Eun slowly opens her eyes and closes them back. She tosses and turns.

“Yaaa!~ Stop bothering me. Let me sleep!~”

Hye Mi stands there looking at Na Eun. She crosses her arms. Hye Mi gives a disgusted look. “Tch. So disgusting looking and so lazy. Do you think that’ll steal Minsu’s heart?! Tch.”

Na Eun quickly sits up, moves her hair out of her face, and wipes her drools.

Hye Mi laughs. “Hahaha! Does hearing Minsu’s name really wake you up? No wayy~~ Haha.”

“Aunt, you won’t know until you fall in love.”

“Love? Tch. When the heck did this kid know how to love.”

 

Na Eun got up and went to the bathroom. After washing herself up, Na Eun went to the kitchen where her aunt was cooking. Hye Mi sets the food on the table and sits down.

“Come eat. Hurry~”

Na Eun sits down and takes a spoonful bite of rice.

“Na Eun-ah?...”

“Oh, what?”

“What if…what if…”

“What if what?”

“What if I go to America?”

Na Eun puts her spoon down. “You’re going to America…why?”

“Just…I thought it would be better for us…”

Na Eun takes a gulp of water. “Aunt, perhaps…you’re not leaving me for something else right?”

Hye Mi coughs. “Ahaha…Nonono. Why would I?”

“If you go, who will I stay with?”

“You…ahhh…I haven’t thought about that, yet…sorry…”

Na Eun scoots a little closer to her aunt and holds onto her aunt’s arm tightly. Saying in her aegyo voice, “Can you not go?...”

“Aiggh~ okay. Okay. I won’t go because you’re so cute. Nst. Nst.”

“Thank you!”

“Eat before you food becomes cold.”

 

 

Author's Note: I apologize to my subscribers and readers for an extremely late update! I will try to update faster. I hope you all are still looking forward to reading the story. ^^