Teaser: The Beginning

Lost Cause

A/N: An update?!

I'm sorry it took so long ^^'. I was about to delete this fic when my USB broke, but with your support, I forced myself to continue. As you know, I'm turning this into a full story~ So I hope you guys enjoy it!

I apologize if there are grammatical errors. I was too excited to post and I had such a running high I could not contain myself. 

Enjoy[:

 

--

 

Kwon Jiyong walks along the spectacular Banpo Bridge. He has run away from his friends, s, and his entertainment business. His phone is blowing up, but he ignores every message.

Go ahead. Go call the police. Go call my mother.

The screen in his hand illuminates again.

Youngbae, Tabi, I thought you said you would handle this.

He stares in the deep waters. He begins to wonder what would happen if he maybe threw his phone overboard.

Another phone call.

Wow. You even got Kiko to call me.

He growls.

THIS WORLD. CAN'T YOU TELL I JUST NEED SOME SPACE?

Jiyong screams at the top of his lungs for a long time. Lucky for him, there weren't a lot of people passing by especially at this time of night.

He stopped and stared at the rainbow effect. He looked down into the river, tempted to throw his phone into the water.

He receives another message and it drives him overboard. "I DESERVE A BREAK." He dramatically breaks down. He's breathing heavily. "Can you imagine, the famous G-Dragon, the idol everyone loves, just decides to jump off this bridge? CAN YOU IMAGINE?!"

Suddenly, he is being jerked and pulled away.

"Who do you think you are?" He rudely spits. He tries to yank his arm away, but his perpetrator is good with holding on. "Let go!"

"Jiyong-ssi. With all due respect, you are causing a lot of drama here. Some people are suspecting you and you are on a CCTV, some with microphones. I'm just bringing you away from any snooping eyes and ears."

Jiyong was still baffled by the whole situation. He wasn't thinking straight. He could only feel frustration in his whole system. He begins to pull away with more force. "Let go!"

“Wait, did that guy just say he was G-Dragon?” A distant voice breaks through their arguing.

“Of course.” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“Well, you put this on yourself!” The perpetrator yelled.

Wait, is this person a girl? Jiyong thought to himself.

“Come on! Let’s go!” The girl spoke desperately.

--

A/N: Expect another update in a few hours~

Thank you for your support!