I Saw You

Brother Dearest || ABANDONED
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You're excused, Mr. Kim."

"Thank you, Boss. "

Sunggyu says nonchalantly as he takes a deep bow in front of the CEO of their company. It was too plain and not sincere for Sunggyu, just like his ordinary life he was naturally living now. The old man only nods his head once, not having the slightest interest in looking at his employee. Sunggyu turns and heads straight to the door, pushing the sliding door aside then walks out of his boss's office, effortlessly.

This is too much, really.

Loneliness, anger and alcohol always fills his system for almost every night of his 19-year old life. Sighing at the thought of drinking 3 bottles of that supposed-to-be sweet but bitter taste of soju, Sunggyu made his way to the end of the hallway and turned right, pausing at the 5th door to his left side then took out  his office's door key. The male unlocks the door with ease and pushes it open, being welcomed by the darkness in his office.

He sticks his arms out and takes his baby steps towards the dark room, walking in a slow, careful pace. The light coming from the hallway was no help since the lightbulb itself is broken. Considering Sunggyu's office is near the most abandoned place in the company, as if he's yesterday's trash after being useful to its host. Sunggyu steps on something slippery and gravity has made its work on him, pulling the teenager down and landing -first on the floor, then later hitting the back of his head. Sunggyu wince at the pain he is feeling when the accident happens so quickly.

"Damn it."

Sunggyu mutters in an angry tone and tries to sits up with his trembling body. The teenager puts a hand at the back of his head and rubs it slowly. He's angry at everything. The poor quality of lifestyle he's having, heck he even lives in an nearby alley with no proper apartment room. His house was only made by him and Woohyun alone before they were 15 years old. Dongwoo was started to get weak at that time and Sunggyu starts to feel like he's a total burden to the one who take care of himself for 13 years or so. Without him noticing, his eyes starts to produce his salty tears, a tear drop rolling down his cheek then dripping from the sharp edge of his jawline down to his chin. 

Life is truly ish for a certain Kim Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sniffles and wipes off the tears that were now falling for his eyes. He's too old to cry. He has to be strong and continue to keep living his damned life. With shaky legs, Sunggyu supports himself with his arms and stands up, wobbling a bit then leaning on a nearby bookshelf in his workspace. "I shouldn't be weak. It'll make me look pathetic." Sunggyu says to himself and straightens his clothing, dusting off the dirt and arranging his necktie that was around his shirt collar.

Right about he was going to adjust it, he changes his mind immediately.

" this. I'm already going home."

Sunggyu scoffs and unties the piece of cloth around his neck, letting it hang loose while ing a couple of buttons, feeling relieved that the tightness of his dress shirt was loosened. He squints h

Please log in to read the full chapter