Unexpected Trip

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



 

The Days after filming was so busy with movie promotion such as press conference, movie premier and some interview. The couple always attending the same event for the promotion, and that things always make them to keep distance. But now, the filming was over and the movie become hit on this year, it get many award nominated for the actor, actress, director and also for movie. Dont worry, so far so good. There nothing bad issue and hot gossip about their relationship.



 

Today is a free day for Shin Hye, she haven’t busy schedule for this last two weeks. Just some photoshoot for endorsement or magazine, and attend an event like award, promotion brand and charity. So she decided to pick up Soo Hyun from his shooting location, and go out for a couple dinner. Last month not long after finished their movie soo hyun just recieved the script for new movie as main leading man, and he considering it. Now the filming already began in two weeks.



 

While waiting the traffic light Shin hye called so hyun for telling that she want come.

“hello!! It’s me!” she yelled on the phone

“yes, I know! Why do you call?” he answer

“nothing. Have you already dinner? Lest go for dinner, I’m treating. I’ll pick up you in 30 minutes.”

After tell it, the traffic light turn yellow so she turn off the call.“Wait me ok! ”

“what a nice girlfriend. See you, babe”



 

*****



 

30 minutes laters, Shin hye was already waiting Soo hyun in the filming location. She not even out from her car, she just listening news on the radio while sending a message to her boyfriend. Because she parking her car near with that shooting place, so she can look what happen outside in the filming location such as the director and some co-star who take a rest while waiting his scene. Soo hyun said that his scene today will finished on 9.30 PM and its already 9.45 PM, so it’s mean that his scene already over maybe now he just changes his clothes.



 

Shin hye was focussed listening the radio about the actual worldwide news and not realise that someone look so familiar for her walking to her car, she who he is. It must be soo hyun. He running slowly and use jacket with hoodie plus glasses. When he reach the car, he open the door and sit beside her.



 

“shin hye-ah! Miss you so much, it just like we dont see each other for a long time” he says and give her a warm hug

“yah! We just meet three days ago, dont be so melodramatic” she reply with sweet smile

“ aigoo, you look more beauty, is for the CF? You have new hair?” he says as touched her hair andher cheek then he paused looked at her pink lips. “may I kiss you?” he said full of hope.



 

Shin hye just smiled and nodded as looked at his eyes, he move closer to her and then closed his eyes. When their lips just about to touch, shin hye think something that make her feel so funny and push his away. When soo hyun open his eyes with a curious face and want protest, she place her index finger on his lips.

“dont you dare to kiss me after kissing with another girl” she said as push his lips slowly. “my boy is the best one on kissing scene” she pinch his cheek

“how did you now that I just finished do a kissing scene?” he asked shocked

“girlfriend instinct baby”

“ oh c’mon! I’m serious, did you know someone in this filming or now you have personal detective to follow me everywhere?”

“hahaha from the lipstick mark. You even not wash your face before meet your pretty girlfriend, and I’m the only one who dressed so well here”

“seriously?” he take a look to the mirror in the car. “I dont see anything, you lying. Now I realise that you jealous that I’m kissing with your rival.”

“she just a friend, not a rival. I’m not jealous or envy with her, I know what scene in your filming todaybecause I read your script when we meet and learning together.” Why he so overacting “by the way, I just get some project with a flower boy” I whisper.

Know he look at me with a strange face. Oh My Dear God what didI just say before will make him getting angry.

“ I hear your voice babe, tell me. Who is he? Why you dont discuss this project with me? Are you forgeting our agreement? Is he some of your idol?”

“why you angry? I dont make any mistake” I turn on the engine “now I’m the driver. Lets get a dinner, do you feel hungry? I just pick up you today to have a dinner together and discuss something. Lets talk about it later.”

Shin hye drive the car to the quite road.

“I just want to tell you great plan but your mood not good either, let’s talk about it later. You look tired, please take rest awhile.” She said as touch his arm with full concentretion to the road.



 

                                                              *****



 

“okay! Here we go! C’mon, I’m so hungry now” she said as hold his arm when walking together to the resturant

When they in the restouran shin hye said

 “so hyun-ah dont you know that I already booked a private for us.”

“really? So perfect, thats my girlfriend type” he said

The waitress come to them and look so surprised by knowing the costumers. She smile and asking

“ good night! May I help you?”

“I have booked, by Park shin hye”

“ok! Lets follow me” the waitress guide us to the private room. “here the room, this is our menu”

“I want this food and this dessert, for the drink I want this one” shin hye said after read the menu “how about you?” she ask soo hyun

“for me just same with her, but I want to order this one for my drink” he said

“There anything I can help?”

“no, thanks” he said

“Wait a minute, for your order”  the waitress said and left them

                       

                                                                          *****

The food they eat was so delicious, they even not talking each other because of busy eating and they was so full. Now is a good time for shin hye to discuss something.

“soo hyun-ah lets talk” she open the conversation

“we already talk, aren’t?” soo hyun said while drink

“okay! Lets began, do you have free time on this weekend? Lets go for vacation! What do you think?” sha says

“this week? My shooting finished at 10 AM on Friday, after that I haven’t schedule until Tuesday morning. So its okay for me”

“sound great! I have a plan for vacation to Japan in Okinawa. I really wanna go back to Manzamo, how do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter