How They Meet

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I can’t move this traffic jam make me stuck” Kim Soo Hyun said when he was on the way to go back from the Kyung Hee University after attend The 51th Baeksang art award.

 

“Maybe it causes by many people who came to see the the award, sir”

 

Kim soo hyun see hiswatch, he predict how long time he need to take taxi and go back to the hall. People already see he leave the show, and all the guest or the reporter already go too. So, he can back to there without none know, but not with his own car it can make any trouble.

 

“Ahjussi, can you stop in the bulgogi restaurant after the traffic light? I want to take a taxi”

 

“Ok sir! But you can go out in the public place like this its still crowed. Maybe I can call the taxi to came to the restaurant, and you can go out while the taxi coming”

 

“Binggo! I will wait”

 

Kim soo hyun took his phone and write a message “wait me in the parking place, and dont go anywhere. I will be there in 15 minutes, dont make me wait.” After send the message he put the phone in his pocket. He took a coat with hoodie and wear it, he also wear mask and glasses.

 

“Sir, the taxi is ready. You can go now”

 

Before go out he see his reflection on the mirror “Now I look like a worst people sucha fugitive. Thanks ahjussi, dont forget to carry this car to my manager home and give the key to him”

 

As soon as possible Kim soo hyun go into the taxi and stay calm. “Take me to Kyung Hee univesity, please”

 

Oh my dear God, I so bored with this strange thing. Its make me crazy, why I must do this? When we are in the same place, we cant sit in the same table, talk to each other and go back together. We can do a relationship like an normal people, who can enjoy their quality time. I want to be in a normal relationship, not in backstreet with secretly dating.

 

*****

 

Park shin hye walk to the toilet after do some interview and photoshoot. As she put the jewerly  off, her phone was vibrate by the new message. So she took her phone and she the 2 new message, the first one is from her manager and the second one is from Kim soo hyun. She read the first message from her manager “are you sure to go back by yourself? Drive carefully” she smile when she read the message and reply it “okay oppa! You already ask me before”. Afterward she also read the second message and reply with “I’m on the way now”

“I must be hurrying, or he will wait” as she be loose her hair and tie it into a ponytail.

She move faster than before to the elevator  and go to the parking  place. When she reach her blue navi car, she took the alarm and go inside.

 

*****

 

“Sir, can you take me to the parking place in the top off the hall?”

 

“Ok, sure”

 

The taxi drive turn around the building and ride to the parking place were located in upstairs of the building.

 

“Okay, we arrived”

 

“Thank you sir” said Kim soo hyun as he pay the taxi and use his glasses.

 

He see the blue navi car which is very familiar for him in the corner. The athosphere in the parking place so quiet and its make him feelfright.

 

“She so brave! Thats my girl” he said chucked

 

*****

 

“Hey, why do you take a long time?” he ask as sit behind rudder and use the safebelt.

 

“I do some photoshoot and interview with my co-star who win an award” she said with focussing to her phone

 

“Who is?? An actor or who? All your co-star in drama win an award?” he so curious

 

“An actress, She is Krystal my co-star in The heirs”

 

Suddenly she scream out loud “YAHHH,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter