Final

You're so hot

Young Ji's POV

Its been 2 months since Jackson and I are couple. He is so hot. You know why I fall in love with him? Its because his hotness. Besides he's hot, he is also caring and charming. He's always taking care of me too. If something happened to me, he's the first onw who will be panic and worried like I'm going to die. Thats make me love him more. I dont even think about being far away from him. Today is my birthday. I wonder what will Jackson give to me. I hope its very special and memorable gift.

End of POV

Jackson POV

Today is my girlfriend, Young Ji's birthday. I have prepared something special for her. The one and only girlfriend of mine. I will never let someome steal her away from me. NEVER. And I hope this gift that I want to give, will make her felt special and beloved. I want her to know that I really really love her and I cant live without her. She's my sunshine, she's my everything.

End of POV

Jackson fetch Yong Ji to the 5 star restaurant. He booked a table special for them. Its a candle light dinner. 

"After you my princess." Jackson said. 

Jackson pull out the chair and Young Ji sat down. 

"Thank you." Young Ji smiled. 

"No problem, my princess." Jackson reply. 

Then, he go to the opposite of her and sat down. They ordered the food and then the waiter served their food in a short while. 

"Lets eat." Jackson said. 

"Okay." Young Ji reply.

While they eating, they talking.

"How was the food?" Jackson asked.

"Its delicious. Thank you." Young Ji said with a mouthful.

"Glad to hear that. Slow down." Jackson chuckle a bit.

"Okay." Young Ji nodded.

After they're done, its now time to celebrate Young Ji's birthday. A few waiters come inside the room and one of them bring the cake. Jackson stand up and go to her side. He start to sing and the waiters too.

'Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Young Ji,

Happy Birthday to you.'

They all clapped. The waiter put the cake in front of Yong Ji and she blows the candle.

"Thank you." Jackson said to the waiter.

Then, all the waiters go out leaving the two of them alone.

"Thank you! Did you prepare all this?" Young Ji asked.

"Yes." Jackson smiled.

"Cut the cake." Jackson said.

Young Ji take the plastic knife and cut the cake. She take a little bit of the cake and give it to Jackson.

"Yummy, its your turn." 

Jackson take a piece of cake and put it inside .

"You are right, its yummy." Young Ji said.

Then, they both kissed for 5 seconds. Then, Jackson pull out of the kiss just to give her something. He took out a small box and kneeled in front of her.

"Will you marry me?" He said while opening the box, showing the beautiful and shining ring.

Young Ji was shocked but she still nod her head. Jackson stand up and put the ring in between her finger.

"Thank you, I will protect you from now on no matter what, I love you Young Ji." Jackson said.

"I love you too." Young Ji reply.

Jackson put her in his embrace and they kissed. 'Its so warm, I dont want to ever let go of his embrace.' Young Ji thought.

-The End-

 

A/N: its and I know it :( but anyway thank you for those who read it (maybe none).