This is part of a bigger plan, for us to rule the world

Line

Yoseop and Doojoon looked at each other while they followed Jiyong to... somehwere. In front of them, Kikwang and Dongwoon were talking really happily with the man, as if all their problem already solved by the man`s presence. 

"Jiyong..."

"Yep" Jiyong looked back at Doojoon, "Is there any problem?"

Doojoon shook his head, "Just a few questions to kill the curiousity"

"Shoot it then"

"Where are we going?" Doojoon asked the first questions. 

Jiyong chuckled, "We... my friend... we are going to the heaven... the place where there will be no use of money... no use of military... not even in need of king and queen... only bunch of people live happily with their family and each other"

"So its like another country?" Yoseop intercept.

"Yes... like another country but without walls surrounding us. We are free to go wherever we wanted, eat whatever we wanted and do whatever we wanted. There will be no crime since everyone live happily with their live"

"What is this place call?" Kikwang asked.

Jiyong grinned, "We called it Himmel... and that means heaven..."

Dongwoon mumbled the name a few times, "Are there a lot of people in Himmel? How did they get there? What is the history of the place? I thought mankind left with only the people in the Line and Cell"

"Slow down, tiger" Jiyong said and watched the man blushed, "If you don`t know yet, which I bet you don`t know, there is no Cell in the first place. It is just a creation from the people in the upper Line and yesterday, there was a Great Riot happened in the Line, wiped out all the people in the upper Line, left with only people in the lower Line"

"I thought you said to Junhyung that there is Cell... it is just that they are not fighting with Line in reality. So... which one is actualy correct?" Dongwoon asked.

Jiyong rolled his eyes, "I, myself, just knew about it. The people in Himmel showed me the other layer of the wall... There is only Line and no other place. I was being made into a fool too"

Kikwang titled his head at one side, "You said... Wiped out? How?" He folded his hands together, inching closer towards Jiyong to listen more carefully.

"Wiped out as in... being killed" Yoseop said even before Jiyong could answer.

Jiyong looked at the man and chuckled, "Yep... that is correct. I heard that the people knew about their lies and what they plan to do with the formula inside you" He pointed at Yoseop, "And so they fight back, defending you some sort of and lots of things happened, chaos everywhere and without their strongest Elite Squad" This time, he pointed at the rest, "The upper Line became as vulnerable as the lower Line before"

"Defending me?" Yoseop raised his eyebrows, "They don`t even know me"

"Oh trust me my friend" Jiyong grinned, "They know about you. You are actually quite popular with the people in Line... the news about you actually being broadcast for the people in the upper Line and being spread in the paper for people in the lower Line"

"So the explosion that we heard" Doojoon said, "It is because of that Great Riot?"

Jiyong nodded, "Lots of other explosion happen and that is the biggest one, killed all the upper Line people and now, like I said, Line only left with peole in the lower. It is much safer now when all people have food to eat and clothes to wear"

"Why didn`t they go out?" The Captain asked again. "I mean... no one`s left guarding the door"

"I am not sure about that. I reckon they will soon out of curiousity but maybe they are celebrating their justice now. After all, everyone that feed of their poor live before is dead. I will be celebrating if I were they"

Yoseop his lips, "How did you escape from the soldiers back at the prison? I thought they must have been toturing you till death"

"Oh they did torture me..." Jiyong showed his gloved hands, "Ripped off my fingernails... hands and feet. Burned my balls and s... carving their names on my back and-"

Dongwoon moaned, "Okay... I heard enough"

"And about my escape"..."Jiyong hummed, "It is pure luck I guess... I knew the layout of the underground really well and made my escape afer telling these guy about the tunnel" He said, patting Doojoon`s shoulder, "It is rough but the people in Himmel saved me. They provide me with house, food and clothes. They are angels I tell you" He laughed.

"That means..." Kikwang looked at Dongwoon and thenYoseop and Doojoon, "They might be alive" He cheered, hugging Dongwoon put of reflex.

Jiyong raised his eyebrows, "Who are they?"

"Hyunseung and Junhyung" Yoseop answered. "Something unfortunate had happened while we made our escape and Seung lost his legs"

"What do you mean they might be alive?" Jiyong chuckled, "They are alive, in my house back in Himmel"

"What?!"

_____*****_____

"Where are they?!" Kikwang bursted into the door and shouted. "They are not here... you said they are here" He looked back at Jiyong as soon as the man entered the house. 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, "Could you wait? I bet they are at the garden or something"

"You have a garden?" Dongwoon asked, "Can I see?"

"Of course... It`s at the back..."

Kikwang pushed pass Dongwoon and ran out towards the garden. And when he finds that no one was there, he wailed again like a lost child, "They`re not here either!!!"

Doojoon sighed at the unsightly behavior of his friend, "I am sorry about that" He said at Jiyong, "We were just excited to see Hyunseung and Junhyung"

"It`s okay..." Jiyong nodded, "I understand. I am sure they are here somewhere"

Doojoon looked around the cozy house. There is nothing special, just like his old house back in the Line but it was comfortable and without any sense of danger at all. Safe... it is. 

"The people are really nice" Yoseop said, saying how the people of the country greet them when they arive. He was expecting a cold stare since they are outsiders but no, with a smile they all welcome them. Giving the fruits and saying hello, he loves this place. 

"Like I said. They saved me before and would not hesitate to save you guys too" Jiyong said. 

"How did they built all this place. I mean... how can there be people out of the wall" Yoseop asked again what Dongwoon had asked before.

Jiyong put on a thinking face, "According to the people here, they said that since the beginning of Line, when people built the wall, there are few who escape, not agreeing to live being confine forever and that`s how they evolve and now, here`s another country to live in"

"I thought it will be big... but it is just as small as a village"

"Small... but this is enough for all of us" Jiyong chuckled, "All of us got each other`s back. And so I rather live here forever than  being surrouded by those selfish bastard on the upper Line. It is good that they are dead now" 

"And it is good that we are all here together"

All of them looked up at the second floor and there stood still Junhyung and Hyunseung by his side, grinning from ear to ear. "Well hello there my friends..."

"Seungie!!! Junnie!!!" As expected, Kikwang was the first one who ran upstairs and crushed the couple with a bone crushing hug. "You guys are alive... I can`t believe it...!"

_____*****_____

All of them talked over dinner and things get really heats up with the story. Kikwang was the noisiest among them with the story of how he tried to escape with Dongwoon even when there is nothing much to tell compared to Junhyung and Hyunseung side of story. 

"So... the Himmel people gave you those legs?" Doojoon asked, pointed at Hyunseung mechanical legs. 

Hyunseung grinned, "Can you believe it? These people are the best kind of people I have ever met. They are so kind... especially the elderly... they`ll treat you like their own child"

"Is it hurt... walking in those?" Kikwang intercept. 

"Not really... I`ve been through something worse before..." Hyunseung shrugged. 

Doojoon snorted, looking at his best buddy, Junhyung, "I thought you guys would sacrifice yourselves or something... what a heroic moment for you to do that for us"

Junhyung slit his eyes at the man sarcastic appraisal, "I would... but then I thought about not wanting to die. So... with all the energy left... I picked up Seung and ran out... stumbled across Jiyong here looking for woods..."

"Seung was a bloody mess, I tell you.." Jiyong chuckled, "I panicked like hell and help them went straight back here... calling for the best doctor to treat his wound and it was like a miracle that it heal so quickly..."

"Maybe because you guys had the formula inside you, right?" Dongwoon said, "Although not the same as Yoseop hyung but that must be the reason the wound healed up quickly"

"I think so... " Hyunseung nodded, "But it still hurt like hell... I can even see my bones"

Kikwang made a face and stopped the man, "I am eating right now and there is no need for that much of a detail. Your story will gives me nightmare"

"You... scaredy cat..." Doojoon teased and earned a slap on his chest, "You hit me a lot of times already, young man" He winced, holding the place that stings.

"And you earn it..." The other man said, sticking out his tongue.

The others chuckled while looking at the two. Junhyung glanced at Yoseop who silently eat his soup. He kicked Doojoon`s leg under the table and when the man scowl at him, he pointed at Yoseop with his eyes. 

Doojoon cleared his throat and looked at the silent man beside him, "Yoseop-ah... is there anything wrong?" He softly asked while the others silently watching over them.

Yoseop, who was like just woken up from a dream startled and looked at Doojoon before looking at the others, "What...?"

"You`ve been silent all along so I thought that there is something wrong... is there?" 

"No... there is... nothing wrong..." Yoseop said, shaking his head slowly, "I was just... tired... that`s all. I think I need some sleep..." He smiled softly at the man beside him. 

Jiyong hummed, "I prepared your room already... second floor... second door to you left..."

Yoseop nodded and he slowly gets up, walking towards the room pointed before. 

At the table, everyone turned their attention to Doojoon. "What...?" The man asked, "I don`t know anything..."

"Is it possible that you haven`t make up with him yet, Doojoon-ah?" Kikwang asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I already apologized and he already accepted it"

"Apologized about what?" Junhyung asked, looking back and forth at Kikwang and Dongwoon.

Kikwang huffed his breath, "This idiot here... burst out and mentioned about Yoseop`s heart... which is not funtioning..."

Hyunseung blinked furiously, "What... you said that to him, Doo?"

"It was an accident, I swear..." Doojoon hissed and glared at Kikwang, "I was angry at both of this dickheads..." He pointed at Kikwang and Dongwoon, "Because I thought they left you guys and I was sad because there was a chance that my two best friends... died... so I... kind of... vented out my anger at him because he seems like he didn`t care about what happen"

"You knew it that he had... no feelings... right?" Hyunseung said carefully, half whispering, "So... it makes sense that he didn`t potrait those images on his face... don`t you understand it?"

"I do..." Doojoon grumpily said, "I said I am sorry and already apologized to him... he already accepted it so there is no problem anymore... I swear..."

Dongwoon pouted, "Then... why is Yoseop hyung looked unhappy... we were supposed to be happy because all of us are save and we can live happily"

_____*****_____

Doojoon pushed the door open and the first thing he saw was his beloved lover, sitting on the window pane, looking out towards the sky. He softly smile and walked towards the smaller man, "Hey there..." He said, wrapping up his arms around the man`s waist.

Yoseop jolted a bit before realxing into Doojoon`s arms, "Hey there..." He said back.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing much"

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah..."

Doojoon didn`t feel convince at all with the answer and so he cranked his neck to look into Yoseop`s eyes, "I know there is something wrong with you... why don`t you tell me about it? You know I really hate seeing you like this, right?"

Yoseop inhaled really deep, "You know..." He cleared his throat, "I have been through a lot... like really too much..."

"I know... we`ve all been through a lot... it`s just that you face the most challenging thing among us"

"I am seriously tired and I can`t continue to carry this responsibility anymore..."

"We save now... there is no need for you to feel any burden anymore. So you can just relax now and we will think of what we want to do here for the rest of our life... together..."

Yoseop sighed and he stood up slowly, standing up facing Doojoon, "You don`t understand..."

Doojoon chuckled, "Understand what...?" He asked innocently.

"I am tired of all these responsibilities... and I am shutting down the mission. This has to end before I change my mind all over again..."

"Seop... what are you talki-" Doojoon can`t finish his line when suddenly Dongwoon burst into the room. 

The youngest looked so plae as if he sees ghost before, "Hyung!!! We are under attack!"

"What...? By who...?"

"The soldiers!!!"

_____*****_____

"Well... well... well..."

Doojoon could not believe his eyes. He blinked the furiously, praying hard that if this is a dream, he would want to wake up now. 

Yifan folded his hands together, standing in front of the five soldiers and standing still beside him, was Yoseop. "I bet none of you can predict this, is it? Being betrayed by one of your own... oh well... I could not suggest it is a betrayal... since he is never with your side since the very beginning"

Kikwang coughed up and blood splattered out from his mouth, his stomach still hurt from the blow from the soldiers when he tried to fight them back few minutes ago, "What is the meaning of all these...? Why are you on their side, Yoseop?"

Yoseop looked down at Kikwang as well as the others who seems to be mesmerized with his current position, "What...? You heard the man... I was never on your side since the beginning"

"We need explanation, Yoseop hyung... why? What do you mean you are not with us since the beginning? When is the beginning actually?" Dongwoon fired his bullent questions. "Why are you doing this to us?"

"Oh please... shut with the drama and everything, can you?" Yifan said, "If you guys would want to know... let me tell you a story..." He chuckled, grinning like a mad person, "Once upon a time... there is this couple of a genius... a scientist... Mr and Mrs Yang... they work for the government of Line and were in the middle of a research of formula that I am sure... all of you are very familiar with it..." Yifan hummed like telling a story to a child, "They get married and gave birth to a very beautiful child, Yang Yoseop... who later... been sacrifice for the greater good of the nation..."

"We already know all that, jackass!" Junhyung said, spat near the evil soldier`s shoes. 

Yifan shook his head, ignoring the ignorant attitude, "The thing that is different from your side of story is that... Yoseop never lost his memories about everything..."

"What...?" Hyunseung gasped, "So you remember all of us, Seop...? Since we first met... you knew us...?"

"When he woke up... he met us and were told about everything... including his parents` experiment... and he was the one that decide... those formula... can make us the ruler of the world... and so... together with us... a plan was plotted... a very precise and valuable plan that only a few people knows about it... not even his parents... nor either of you pricks... and now... it  is time for us to carry on our plan... to rule the world with the formula... The End" Yifan clapped his hands, congrating his ownself, "It is such a beautiful story, is it? Full of adventure and challenges"

"You kill your own parents, hyung..." Dongwoon said.

"I had no feelings, Woonie... killing anyone won`t give any damn effect on me..."

"Then why do you have to do this to us? Just give them the formula... you have it in you, right?" Junhyung shouted at Yoseop.

Yoseop rolled his eyes, "You really don`t understand, don`t you?" He scoffed, "We want to rule the world... and so... you guys... will lead us to the only  other civilization other than Line out here... we have no other way to track other people... that kind of technology had died... we have no vehicle that could support all the army needed and so... you guys are the key... we made it quick... safe and sound..."

"You bastard..." Kikwang glared at Yoseop, "You used us... I thought you my friend..."

"We are friend..." Yoseop nodded, "It just that... we have other form of being friend... with is called... enemy..." He smiled.

Hyunseung his lips, "The explosion... supposed the people in the lower Line had-"

"Who feed you all that bull?!"

All of them looked at the source of voice and Hyunseung exploded, "YOU PIG!!!"

Jiyong chuckled and he casually walked until he stood side to side with Yoseop, "You guys are the dumbest type of people I have ever met... believe everything that I said without any hesitation at all..." He chukled and then his eyes fell at Doojoon. "What`s with you, young man? Heart hurts much?"

Doojoon fixed his eyes on Yoseop, "Why, Seop...? I love you..." He claimed. 

Yoseop squat in front of the Captain, "Look into my eyes..." He ordered and when the man did, he continued, "Notice the camera?" He asked, grinning when the other man`s eyes widen in shock and horror, "Yifan sees everything that I see... including when we had our own sweet time... so do you think I would allow he do that to the man that I love?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it, guys??

Hehe... I hope you don`t be angry at me for that kind of turnover...

Should I continue? Or should I just tick it as complete and go for another story?

Give me your feedback and I`ll consider it...

Love, Mera