Final

Me or her?

Nichkhun came back from WGM shooting with Victoria. He lay down on the couch where others members are watching television.

'You back, hyung?' Wooyoung asked happily. When he sees Nichkhun, he is always happy. Even his sad things are gone when he sess Nichkhun.

'Yeah, but I'm not in a good mood now.' Nichkhun said. Wooyoung's smile disappear.

'What happen hyung?' Chansung asked.

'Well, you know we're going to finish in WGM. What I mean is I can't able to see Victoria after our shooting.' Nichkhun said sadly. Wooyoung looked away. He said nothing like he doesn't hear anything.

'Yah, are you falling for Victoria?' Junho asked.

'I... I... I'm not sure.' Nichkhun said.

'Omg, it would be nice. Everyone will happy when they heard KhunToria is real.' TaecYeon said. Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung.

'What do you think, Wooyoung ah.' Nichkhun asked.

'I don't know, aishhh.' Wooyoung said and went inside.

'Wooyoung ah, yahhh.' Nichkhun followed Wooyoung.

Wooyoung went into the kitchen and drunk a glass of water. He can't understand why Nichkhun asked him such a hurt question. He slightly punch the refrigarator.

'Aishhhh.' Wooyoung shouted. NichKhun came into the kitchen and saw WooYoung. Nichkhun went near to him and grabbed his hand.

'You must be hurt, Woo.' Nichkhun said. Wooyoung raised his eyebrow.

'I'm hurt, how do you know?' Wooyoung asked Nichkhun.

'Yeah, you punch the refrigarator.' Nichkhun said simply.

'Aishhh.' Wooyoung said and went out.

'Yeah, Wooyoung ah, wait me.' Nichkhun said and followed Wooyoung. Wooyoung went into his room harshly and closed the door harshly.

'Aishhhh, what's happening to me?' Wooyoung said to himself. He lay on the bed.

Am I liking Nichkhun? Aishhh, stop thinking nonscense. He is just my dongseung and my chingu. Nothing more. Yeah, he likes Victoria, a flawless F(x) member. Not me. Yeah, Nichkhun won't be too foolish to like a guy like me. Wooyoung said to himself.

'Yah, Jang Wooyoung open the door. What's happening to you today?' NichKhun shouted while punching the door.

'No, I won't just leave me alone please...' Wooyoung shouted back.

'Yah, what the heck is happening to you?' NichKhun shouted.

'You don't know it, Nichkhun.' Wooyoung shouted back.

'Yah, Jang Wooyoung do you like me?' Nichkhun shouted which make Wooyoung's eyes widened.

'What? Do I like you? Yah, I'm not a fool enough to like you.' Wooyoung said and opened the door. He saw Nichkhun smiling looking at him. And Nichkhun winked at him.

'Yah, why do you do it?' Wooyoung shouted.

'I like you, Wooyoung ah.' Nichkhun said. Wooyoung is blushing like idiot.

'Yah, I'm not fool enough to like you back. You know don't try to play with me around. I know you like Victoria, so just go for her. I'll be your best....' Nichkhun crushed his lips towards Wooyoung.

'Here is the prove. Do you trsut now?' Nichkhun asked. Wooyoung's face is so red like a tomato.

'Yah.' Wooyoung can't nothing but that word.

'What about you do you like me too?' Nichkhun asked.

'I... I... Yah!' Wooyoung said and pushed Nichkhun and ran away. Nichkhun just touched his lips and left with a smile on his face.

Wooyoung ran away and saw other members are looking at him while smiling.

'You guys sees this?' Wooyoung asked. Others nodded.

'Aish, don't think us wrong we're nothing.' Wooyoung said.

'It is okay, Wooyoung ah. We know you like him back. Please don't make Khunnie hurt.' TaecYeon said.

'It is, yah, I don't like him okay?' Wooyoung said while blushing and he ran out from his dorm. He sighed.

Oh my, my heart is beating so fast. What are they doing? Am I really falling for Nichkhun. And this guy stole my first kiss. T.T  Wooyoung said to himself. And he felt like someone sat next to him.

'Yo.' Nichkhun started.

'What?' Wooyoung said coldly.

'I'm sorry for everything what I did. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, and it is okay if you don't like me.' Nichkhun said.

'So, you won't force me to love you?' Wooyoung asked.

'Yeah, it is up to your choice.' Nichkhun said and stood up. Wooyoung grabbed his hands.

'Me or her?' He asked.

'What do you mean?' Nichkhun asked.

'I'm asking you. Who will you chose? Me or your wife, Victoria.' Wooyoung said. Nichkhun smiled and bend down to kiss Wooyoung. He kissed on Wooyoung's soft lips. Wooyoung respond back.

'Babo, who said I like Victoria. She is just my friend.' Nichkhun said. Wooyoung smiled.

'So, that me it is me?' Wooyoung asked happily. Nichkhun nodded. Wooyoung hugged Nichkhun tightly.

'Thanks you, Khunnie and I love you.' Wooyoung said.

'Me too, don't leave me okay?' Nichkhun asked.

'I promise.' Wooyoung said.

'Then prove it.' Nichkhun said. Wooyoung chuckled.

'Okay then here.' Wooyoung said and kissed on Nichkhun's lips. Their kiss then turn to passinate kiss. Other members came out and saw the hot and y kiss between KhunYoung.

'Yah yah, get a room.' Junsu said and their kiss break it.

'Love you, Wooyoung ah.' Nichkhun whispered.

'Me too, Khunnie.' Wooyoung said happily.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done~!

Hope you like it~!

Thanks for reading! Love you all <333