Final

I'll Take Care of You

He rolls out of bed feeling like he hasn’t slept for ages. His nose is clogged and there is pressure in his ear, but nonetheless he walks to the kitchen to make breakfast for his younger lover. As he is frying the bacon alongside the eggs he starts having a coughing fit and sneezes when he feels a chill through his body. All in all, Xiumin was sick and it was an abominable feeling.

 

Chen woke up to really loud coughing, concerned he jumps out of bed fully awake now and looks for the source and see the love of his love turned away from him trying to calm down his fit. The younger rushes over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and hands it to Xiumin and rubs the other’s back comfortingly.

 

“Babe, are you okay? You don’t soo well.” Chen asks with worry dripping in his voice as he see the older man face drained of it usual color and a little faint tint of red adorning his cheeks.

 

“Yeah, just a little cold. thats all.” He lies trying not to worry his love. Chen though had other plans and reached a hand up to touch his forehead.

 

“No, you are sick and burning up. Get back in bed, I’ll be back in a few.” Xiumin too out of it to protest walks back to the bedroom with is shoulders slouching. Chen turns around and rushes to pick up the frying pan just in time to not burn anything. He sighs in relief to know nothing burned knowing Xiumin would want to eat that.

 

‘Finally get to take care of you. You never let me do anything for you.’ Chen thinks and smiles and puts the food in a plate with toasted bread and goes to look for the thermometer and heads back to the bedroom himself.

 

"Hey, baby~ Open up." Chen says in a babyish voice goofily with the thermometer in his hand while pointing it towards Xiumin.

 

Xiumin just scoffs but complies anyways as he opens his mouth and Chen puts the thermometer inside and waiting for it to beep. As soon as it sounds he takes it out and checks the temperature.

 

"Well, its 101. Not that high, but a fever nonetheless. So you Mister as going to stay in bed and no, I will not take "No" for an answer." Chen stated looking dead into to Xiumin's eyes. The baozi left with no choice but to comply agreed and started to eat the now almost cold breakfast.

 

             xxxxxxx

 

 

Chen spent the entire day taking care of his beloved and doing chores around their little apartment. He cleaned up the living room, did the laundry (meaning washing and drying and folding AND putting them where they belong), he made lunch and dinner, hell he even cleaned and organized the kitchen and bedroom and long with the bathroom. All in all, Chen did everything he almost never did due to his laziness and that itself put a small smile on Xiumin's face.

 

For lunch Chen feed Xiumin, and then gave him a bath where he shampooed his hair and scrubbed his back, and even though baioz was being difficult and whining about being babied, he secretly enjoyed it to the fullest.

 

Eventually it was nighttime and Chen was exhausted from his hard day but pleasantly pleased for just being able to be the one taking care of instead of being taken care of.

 

He goes to bed after checking everything just once more and laies down next to his cute baioz and pulls him close to his chest and kisses his forehead.

 

"So, how do you feel?"

 

"A lot better, thanx to you"

 

"Anytime and I'll do it everyday if I have to, my love."

 

Xuimin cuddled closer to him, leans up to kiss his lips softly and go back and smashed his face into his chest and falls asleep.

 

Chen chuckles softly and nuzzles his hair, smelling his candy apple sented shampoo and drifts off to a land of dreams full of Chen, Xuimin and all the happy, cute and sweet things the world has to offer.

 

                                        xxxxxxx

 

The next morning Xuimin wakes up feeling really good. With his fever all gone he turns to wake Chen up but stops when he suddenly see the look of discomfort on his face.

 

"Chen? Babe, are you okay?" He asked worried and gets a loud snizze in response and also a very groggy and annoyed looking Chen.

 

"...I'm sick aren't I?" He questions and Xuimin bursts out laughing at the fact that Chen got sick from overworking.


                                                                                                                xxxxxxx
 

A/N okay, so this^ is awful and I'm so sorry I wrote this. I don't even know what this is. So, sorry and thank you for reading anyways. Please comment and let me known what you think~ ^•^