finale

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I decided to eat less. I was weighed at 160-and-a-half-pounds and that was pretty bad. FAT. VERY FAT. A LOT OF FAT. Nobody wanted to listen to my scream. They only mocked and bullied me. I wished I didn’t gain weight anymore. So I skipped breakfast. Lunch. Even the bloated stomach of mine growled painfully, I didn’t even care. I needed to lose weight.

School didn’t help—it never be good for me. Girls and boys intentionally hurting my emotions. During PE class, we had to play handball and a group of students excitedly chanted “Fatty” and “Bloating Whale” but I kept playing. I tried to ignore, but it was difficult not to. My teen life was shattered completely.

 I told my mother they’d made fun of me again. And again. Everyday I sobbed hard in her hug. I wished I were thin—it must be good when you never got teased and had everything easy. I was the girl no boys would ever lay their eyes on.

One delightful sunny day, during my senior year, he came. Nam Woohyun. The fact he was a city boy amused everyone in the class. His bright personality captured everyone’s hearts. I was jealous. He was fit—not skinny and handsome. Girls swooned over him and threw some flirty smiles. And that day, I tasted everyone’s bitter attentions as he sat beside me in the class. Why me? Because it was the only empty seat existed. I saw him smiling sweetly at me—I swore he shone like a bright diamond that had no flaws on it. His small dimples appeared every time he smiling which made my heart fluttering and cheeks turned red. He was a friendly guy and quite flirty with girls. 

He’s a boy anyway.

On that day, it was different—they were busy to know Woohyun. 

“C’mon Woohyun. Lunch is on me.” said So Jin, one of the worst school bullies. She was lucky that mostly adults—teachers loved her and continuously got fooled by her false compliments. Even boys were lining up to be Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter