bngtnnmgl; one

Bangtan on Omegle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was surfing the net, searching for something cool and unique to do since he was practically bored and all of his hyungs were out, eating somewhere. He figured having the dorm for himself was a good thing so decided to stay to make another dubsmash video but he figured he can do it with Taehyung later, leaving him with nothing to do.

 

Minutes passed and Jungkook grew tired pressing the mouse button when an unfamiliar website caught his eyes, big orange letters that formed a word "omegle.com" with a blue design on its left side. Without hesitation, he clicked the website link and was directed to its homepage.

 

Talk to strangers!

 

Those were the words emphasized or rather the website's tagline and for a moment, Jungkook hesitated if this is a good thing or not. After all, there was a warning below but Jungkook also thought about the excitement, the adrenaline rushing through his veins of chatting with someone whom he personally don't know. They wouldn't know he is Jeon Jungkook, Bangtan Sonyeondan's golden maknae. He would be able to have a conversation with a random person from any point around the globe. Without further ado, he decided to give it a try.

 

There was one thing that he hardly thought though, what would he type on the interests section. He thought of the entering the words "converse" "swag" "jiminwillneverhavejams" "pinkprincess" "4Dalien" "jhorsie" "golden maknae" but no, who would he have a nice conversation with those kind of interests? He then thought of that one time when his Hoseok hyung brought the topic of bangtan ships.

 

Jungkook had heard and read about the ships many times, often on interviews and from fancafes but he shrugged it off since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter