Chapter 1

I Hate You But I Want You

I was about to sleep.Suddenly,the phone rang.”Who the heck call when it’s midnight?” I thought. I answered the call. ”Hello,who is this?” I asked. But there’s nobody answer.”Hello?” I ask again. ”It has been long time since the last time we meet,you .” He answered.I got shocked. ”Who are you and how do you know my name?” I asked with frighten voice. ”Don’t be scared.You know me but you just forget about me.” He said. ”I know him?Has he been in my life before?”I ask myself. ”Sorry,but since when you know me?”I asked him.”Since we were little kid. Sorry, I got to hung up...” he said. ”Wait,at least tell me your name.”I said. ”You will know it soon.See you later, you .”  “Wait,wait.” He hung up.I lay down on my bed and fall asleep.

 

“Oneul buro pumhaengjero,pumhengjero....” my alarm rang.  “Arrgh... What time is it now?” I looked to my clock and it show 6 a.m.  “Oh man,I’m late.” I quick ran to the bathroom and took bath as fast as I can. I quickly wore my uniform and ran straight to school. I were totally lucky that I was able arrive to classroom before the teacher arrive. In the speed of second , the teacher enter the class.  “Good morning, Madam Vicky.”  “Good morning,everyone. Please sit down.” Then she continue  “Today we have a new member in this class.” Everyone seem so exicted.  I wonder who is she or him? There a knock on the door.  “Please come in.” madam vicky said. A tall figure boy come in to the class.  He has a pair of small brown coloured eyes.  He wearing eyeliner to make his eyes looked more fierce.  “Please introduce yourself.” 

 

 

 

 

GUESS WHO IS HE?