Day 0019

06:20

DAY 0019


"What in the world..." Ravi trailed off as he saw Youngji standing in front of them. The rest of the guys were shocked to see the Youngji, even Hongbin who gave a low blow to himself.

Prior to what's happening with them, Youngji received a text message last night while she was studying for a long test in Geometry.

From. Lee Hong Bin

Let's meet at the tree near the oval tomorrow, breaktime. And make sure we see the real Park Youngji, or I won't tutor you tomorrow afternoon.

And voila, VIXX has seen the real Park Youngjihair is in a messy bun, has thick makeup in her face (hot red lipstick there), her blazer tied around her waist, and rolled up blouse sleeves. This is way different from the jolly Park Youngji VIXX talks to everyday.

"What? Are you just going to stare at me? Speak up, guys!" Youngji shouted when VIXX just stared at her.

VIXX stared at her again for a few seconds until Hyuk spoke. "Wow noona, you look so different."

"I know, Hyuk! It feels nice to be like this again!" Youngji exclaimed. They all gave her the look. "What? Did I tell something wrong?"

"Did you do anything with any school property?" N nervously asked.

Youngji laughed loudly. "No, I didn't! Although Gyuri-eonnie isn't coming to school today, I can't do anything harmful. Once they know I had a violation, they'll report it to Gyuri as soon as possible. The only thing the real Park Youngji can do today is to wear her usual clothes and speak without honorifics and such."

Until now, VIXX can't believe that is is the Youngji that studied in Woollim Middle School before. Ken knows this look of her, but it still feels refreshing to see her bad girl look once in a while.

"Tell me guys, why did you let me do this?" Youngji asked when she sat beside Ken and Leo.

The guys suddenly looked at Hongbin, who was eating his pancakes. He just smiled and explained why. "We were all curious in your 'past life', so we asked Ken how you looked like before. Ken told us that we should see your old self in person. So yeah, this happened."

Youngji nodded, but wasn't that satisfied with his answer. "Is that all?" She asked again.

Hongbin sighed before speaking. "Remember what I told you over the weekend? That'll we'll help you change for the better? It starts here. But can you tell us how Park Youngji was in Woollim Middle School?"

"Give me time to recall everything," Youngji said as she started to eat her sandwich.

Youngji and the guys were focusing on eating their respective meals. Leo was sharing his cookies with everyone. Ken went back to the canteen to get another batch of spaghetti. Hyuk was enjoying his french fries while Ravi keeps on asking him to give fries. N was finish eating and decided to read his notes in Economics. Hongbin finished his pancakes already, while Youngji was near in finishing her sandwich.

"Park Youngji before was a total ," she started off. VIXX suddenly looked at her and listened. "Just like what Ken said, she's the worst female of Woollim Middle School. She has the record of the most bullying cases, has done a lot of violations concerning the school properties, and has drop down failing grades. But there's one thing Ken lacked to tell you guys."

"What?" Ken suddenly asked.

"She's a heartbreaker. She broke a lot of relationships before by telling bad things to couples and by flirting some boys as well."

"But why?" Leo asked out of the blue.

"That's another story. I'm sorry if I can't tell it right now," Youngji softly apologized.

They nodded in slience. VIXX knew there would always be a limit in everything, and this is the limit in Youngji's past.

"Come here, Youngji," Hongbin whispered.

Youngji shifted seats with N so she could be beside him. After that, Hongbin suddenly brought out his wet wipes and wiped the makeup on Youngji's face. She was shocked with what he's doing. She noticed that Hongbin has big eyes, and his iris was a shade of chesnut brown. His nose is perfectly sharp, and his lips are damn hot. In short, perfect.

"Why?" She asked in a broken manner. She was in awe to see Hongbin do that to her.

"I told you, this is the start. I know I can't take you out from the old you in a snap, so we're doing this slowly. Tomorrow, we should see you with no makeup, or just with lipgloss if you can't adjust easily. And yeah, wash your face later. I think I messed up with your eyeliner."

Youngji absentmindedly nodded to him. She can't take off her eyes on him. She fell into this mystery that got her hooked.

Hongbin leaned closer to her to remove her blazer that was tied to her waist. She couldn't move. She felt stiff with what Hongbin is doing to her right now. She doesn't know what to do. Should she slap him, or should she stay sitff?

Before she knew it, Hongbin was already done removing her blazer around her waist and unrolling her blouse sleeves. She was still in awe.

"And yeah, don't roll your blouse sleeves. Teachers would give you a warning if they see that. The blazer is used if it is cold, so don't use it if you feel warm. Just leave it at home or keep it in the locker, okay?"

"Yeah, I will," Youngji whispered.

"I guess our tiger-taming line has a new meaning now," Ken joked after five seconds.

The two suddenly looked at them to see that VIXX was holding their cellphones the whole time. Youngji couldn't get a grip of herself and wrestled with the guys, while Hongbin just sat there and smiled at the whole thought.

I wonder why I did that, he thought. But I'm sure this will be good.


Day 0019 | 06:20 by multipaenida


hi! thank you for all the love and support you've been giving in these story! thank you for subscribing, voting, and leaving comments here! don't be shy if you want to give negative comments! they'll help me improve in the future (smiles)

xoxo, jays