Chapter 1

That Should Be Me

"Are you sure she is your girlfriend?"

"Of course I am.She accepts my request few months ago"

"Then why I see her holding hands with other guy?"

"S-she's .... I-I Don't know" Jungkook answered in desperate tone.

"I bet she has no interest in you.Come on! Just date my little sister" 

Jungkook stood up and almost make the chair fell. "No thank you." As soon as he said that, he walks away.

Like usual,Jungkook waits for his only girlfriend, Halla outside the school.While that, he hums `That Should Be Me' by Justin Bieber.He remembered how Halla ignored him but he still loves her.He can't stop waiting for her to reply his love.Even he was tired, but he still want to love her. Once he saw Halla walks towards the gate, he put his effort to walk with her.Yein pass by him just like that because she did not notice him as she's busy checking up her phone. "I bet you can be kidnapped easily if you can't even notice me walking next to you" Halla was shocked that she jumps and almost drop her phone. She looked at the person and bit her lips in angry but Jungkook finds it cute. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" She groans. "Wwhhaaatt?" He raised his brows up , trying to look cute in front of the girl he likes. "Errgghh! Anyway, you don't need to guide me home as I'm going to sleepover at my friend's" She said while checking her phone again.Then she suddenly giggled;Jungkook peeked over to see and he was very angry to see the one who text her was a boy.

"Let's Have Fun Tonight babe /wink/"

His anger boiled, he took her phone and keep it in his pocket. "No.Stay home.Do your homework peacefully.No party.No sleepover" He said stricly almost scared Halla out. Halla scoffed. "Now you want to be busybody in my life?!" Jungkook bit his inner cheek to prevent him yelling to Halla. "It's not called busybody.It's called care.I care for you! I don't want you to be touch by random guy when here I am.Your boyfriend stood and watch it.Do you even know how I feel" He said. Halla rolle her eyes. "I'm big enough to take care of myse--" Halla was shocked as Jungkook pushed her to the wall and closing their distance. "Don't try to make me lose patience,Lee Han La. I love you and that's why I care about you.If you have somebody else in your heart before I confessed, why the hell you accept me?" He said in very deep voice. He has this tears in his eyes and he punches the wall beside Halla's head. He his lips and leans in to her ears;whispering "Just..think..of..it over again" He left Halla stunned there. "Jungkook..." She looks at his back till he dissapeared. She looks down and saw her blue covered phone on the ground and she picked it up to reply to the boy.

"Cancelled."


It's already weeks after that incident and there's no more Jungkook - Halla in the school. They walk pass each other like there's nothing have happened between them.The string they have attach each other already gone;no one knows where.Sadly, Halla felt miserable with all this. She wants Jungkook to talk to her like the first time they were called couple.Halla will sometimes put some notes;asking how was he or saying apologies for thousands of time but he never reply to her. WIthout Halla knows, actualy, Jungkook did read all her notes and he would cry sometimes because it hurts him so much to see you begging him. He even absent after he read the first note that Halla gave because he fell sick.Love is crazy right?

The night of Sunday comes and Halla is trying to do her homework on her bed with her mp3 plugged. "Hrm...how to solve this question!" She bite the end of her mechanical pencil and she suddenly remembered of him saying bad things about biting the pencil.

"Halla, don't bite it.It's dirty"

 She groans and rolls around the bed.SHe tossed the pencil upwards and it ends on her face "Owww" She rubs the place where the pencil hit her. "Huhh..everything goes wrong after you are gone.WHere the hell is the old Jungkook?!!" She shouts and burries her head in her pillow and cried.She misses him very much.She miss the smile the most.She felt guilty with what she had done to him.Letting him wait for her love. "Jungkook..please be yourself.I really need you..I'm feeling sick of myself!" The rain pours very heavy and finaly Halla drifted to sleep.

The next morning, Halla woke up late with that swollen eyes of her.She was not going to school but her brother made her to.She quickly dress up and put the books in her bag.Grabing a toast then saying goodbye to her parents and brother;run out to school while eating.In the class she can't even focus on what the teacher teaches as she could only see Jungkook's name on the board. `I must have grow insane.I must talk to him! Yes Lee Han La! You can do it!'

Finaly,the bells ring means recess time is starting.Halla knocked her head on the table. `No...I can't do it!! I'm too scared!!' The confidence in her all gone.She must be too stupid for not realising that Jungkook had been watching her from the door until he finaly gives up and walks away.

Few minutes later.

"GUYS! JUNGKOOK! HE'S GOING NUTS!" Aboy barged in your class and informig everyone.Halla who was trying to sleep jolted up when she heard Jungkook's name. "What?! Why?!" Halla asked with her widen eyes and shocked face. "In his class! Crashing all the things! Helppp!!" The boy said as he runs to the place.Halla straight away follow him and the other people followed behind Halla.Halla rushed there as she could see many students standing there trying to look at the situation.She squeezed between people and saw Jungkook was kicking a boy;the one that invite  Halla to his house.

"I GAVE UP ON MY LIFE! I GAVE UP ON LOVING HALLA! YOU KNOW WHY?!" BAM He kicks the chair. "BECAUSE SHE FREAKIN DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE! YOU CAN TAKE HER ALL YOU WANT! I HAVE NO CARE ABOUT HER ANYMORE"

//glass shattered sound effect// It was Halla's heart.She was shocked same as everyone;they look at Halla,sadly and Halla could just have herself in tears.Streaming down very fast.Her notebook suddenly dropped and it makes sound that made Jungkook turned to her.His eyes darkened. "D-Did you say you don't care about me anymore? D-d-did you say that?" She asked and blinks to get rid of the tears. "You are selfish Jeon Jungkook. You never know how much I miss you these past week.You don't know how much I cry these past week.You don't know how much love I put in the note I wrote.Yet,you still don't know me? Then, I want to be selfish too.I don't know who's Jeon Jungkook now and you don't know who's Lee Han La is. It' s over, what ever your name is." She exits the place and tears can't stop streaming down.She went back to her class and pack her things.She walks to the clinic and said that she's not feeling well and the nurse gave her a day off from school.It's true though;Halla's fever temperature rises till she has high fever and headaches.The nurse worried about her so she called her brother to pick her up.


"Are you okay Hal?" Her brother asked in the car. "No.I want to die.There's no more point in living." She answered as she shuts her eyes close so that she could rest.Her brother was shocked hearing her always happy sister said that. "Hal! I know this must be something about him right? Who cares? If he doesn't love you anymore, think of mum,dad,me and your other friends.They all love you! You are pretty Hal.It's a waste if you die.Every man adores you.You can just find another and date them like you use too."

"But he's different"