Six

Make This Last, Take It Slow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Straight through Hell and Back

Genre: Angst

Song: How- Maroon 5

Pairing: Yoonmin

 

Yoongi wants Jimin back.

He wants to feels Jimin’s touches, the kid’s voice, his laughter, his body. Yoongi wants to feels his boyfriend by his side again. Everytime he reaches out to touch, the image of Jimin flitters away like a thousand butterflies.

He regrets not being able to tell Jimin that the loves him every day, that he appreciates his every effort, every kiss, every assurance. He regrets not returning back all those warm hugs he loves having especially after a long day at the recording studio. He misses the warm tea the younger makes every time his throat becomes sore from the rapping.

Yoongi wants Jimin back.

He’s alone in the recording studio breaking down, for the longest time, in front of Jimin’s sneakers wrapped properly inside the box. Yoongi was editing another track for a newbie group when he stumbled upon the stacks of old practice shoes and he distinctly remembers this one as Jimin’s and all the memories come back and they rush in and Yoongi falls down to his knees pathetically grasping the shoes near his chest. He sobs uncontrollably the whole night. Namjoon and Seokjin finds him in the morning on the floor with the pair of shoes in his hands and an empty bottle of vodka by his side. Both men just shake their heads and Seokjin hauls Yoongi back up to the dorm to rest. Namjoon opens the computer only to see some recordings of Jimin’s voice on the software and a lone tear falls from his eye.

Yoongi will do everything just to bring Jimin back.

Jimin was Yoongi’s light. After everything the older went through in the past, Jimin was finally the break from all of the mocking and adversaries. He showered Yoongi with praises and love and adoration until Yoongi finally, finally, realizes that he can be the person he has aspired to be and more. Jimin did not stop until Yoongi finds it in himself to continue his journey of being a great artist without constantly bringing himself down.

Yoongi desperately needs Jimin back.

Ever since things happened, Yoongi has been constantly dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter