| Prologue |

Mechanical Me
When I was a child I had grew up in a home where we read books, played outside, went on peaceful bike rides. We didn't sit inside if the day was nice, didn't hide from the sun. But as I grew older and the new generations came things changed.
 
Technology took over. Especially touch screen items. Everyone had one and if you didn't you were seen differently. They changed our judgments, our life's all together. We would spend our time on them, or inside watching a show on our flat screens. Family time lessened. The streets grew emptier.
 
And now, we are no longer ourselves. The government has made chips to go in our heads that allow us to think and know more knowledge than before. We are a walking Google. But these chips... they used them against us. We thought they would be beneficial but with one twist of a nob they could send an electric current through our brains. The current could either ruin our thought process and make our actions less fluid or it could kill us.
 
Now, after the new year of 2020, the government's top scientists have created something "better" than the chip. They seen what we have done to our planet;polluted, and destroyed it. So they have created a way to stop it, stop us.
 
Once we pass away, for whatever reason, they take some of our body parts and put it all together to make a robotic version of you. They use your chip to make the robot know everything the original person did. They say all it's actions and thoughts are exactly like the person its imitating. But the scientists have even abused this invention. They kill humans just to make them into robots.
 
Why?
 
Because these robots don't need to eat as much as humans, they don't need to be paid as much, they don't pollute, etc.
 
There's only two ways to survive with some of your humanity stuck in tact: hide from the government and destroy your chip or pay a high amount of money to become half human/ half robot.
 
Everything has been corrupted.