You're Not Alone (JinKei or KeiJin)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin shivered walking upon the holy ground of the dead with the hairs on the back of her neck standing straight up afraid of the eerie atmosphere. Why must she be here? She had no other choice, her father died at a young age in a car crash and her mother died couple years ago due to cancer, and she was left with her Uncle who unfortunately died of a last month. Jin inherited the ghost catching company her Uncle owned and became the new recruited ghost catcher. Nervously she gripped onto her bag and walked through the unknown land trying to find loose ghosts walking around. A shadow lurking around the trees caught her eye and with an encouraging smile she followed the shadow until she stood in front of a neat pink colored house. Must be strange to find such a colorful house in the middle of the deserted holy ground of the dead.

 

Before she could approach the pink house, a ghost appeared right before her eyes with a monotone grunt. The words falling out of his mouth weren’t audible to human ears and he charged towards the confused girl. Jin reacted quickly moving her trembling hand towards the boy with her palm stretched out and in a mere second, a light began shooting out of her palm towards the boy and he fell backwards towards the ground.

 

“I’m sorry I had to do this.” Jin muttered under her breath and walked towards where the boy once stood. His body is seen in a small circular sphere and Jin softly held the sphere in her palm. Feeling guilty she walked towards where the forest started and rolled the ball into the forest hoping the boy would be fine once he is released.

 

With a gulp she turned back towards the direction of the house and took small steps until she turned the doorknob and to her surprise it opened with ease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter