We Meet Again (Irene and Momo)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was finally free. Free from her sinister loud yelling step mother and finally set free into the world. Hirai Momo stood by the streets outside her tiny apartment she rented after moving away from her father and step mother. She waved her right hand in the air signaling for a taxi but her ring swiftly rolled off her ring finger and down the concrete sidewalk. 

Groaning at the realization she lost the ring she received when she was younger from a girl named Joohyun. Momo began running after her rolling ring until the ring was out of sight into the crowded streets. The memory of meeting Joohyun still lingered in her mind. 

A brunette with her haired tied into a ponytail sat on the swing set, swinging back and forth until the swing halted to a stop. She looked up at saw a smiling girl who also had brown hair looking straight at her. 

“Hi! I'm Bae Joohyun nice to mweet you!” The smiling girl greeted and happily shook the brunette’s hand emitting a giggle from the slightly frozen girl. 

Snapping out from her trance, the brunette shook her hand back, “Hi~ I'm Hirai Momo and nice to meet chu too!” 

“Your name is cute!” Joohyun beamed and dragged the girl back onto her two feet. 

Momo’s cheeks started to heat up hearing the compliment from the friendly yet cute stranger. 

Since that encounter, the two girls would always meet at the same playground until when they were a bit older. Joohyun had to move away because her parents were going to the United States. 

Today was the last day Momo will see Joohyun. Momo stood by the swing set patiently waiting for a brunette with a vibrant smile to come. A snap brought the dazed girl b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter