Another

When will you notice?

Teacher : Have you break.

A female classmate walked up to Jiyong and Yongbae's table. Sohee saw her walk up from the corner of her eye. Even though Jiyong is sitting behind her, she dosent want to ask what happened. She tried to pick up some words but only heard few.  "Here, Please. Thanks." Sohee thought to herself.

Sohee's POV

It'll be werid if i asked right? But im his closest friend female friend. But then it might seem rude to ask about somthing between him and the girl. I SHOULD GET YURI TO ASK. No, that won't do, he'll know right away. Sohee, just forget it. If he wants you to know, he'll tell.  right?

As the girl walked back to her seat, a group of girls crowded her and squealed. Sohee felt something tapping her head. Glancing up, she saw her other guy friend, Yongbae.

Sohee : What?!?!

Yongbae : Someone's curious?

Sohee : What? Is it wrong to be?

Yongbae : No, but you should realize when someone really cares for you....

Sohee : Yongbae....Dont tell me. You like me?

Before he could answer, he felt a dark aura next to him. He dosent dare look at who because no one else has that effect on him besides his friend, Jiyong.

Sohee stared at him in a odd way.

Yongbae : You know, even though almost half of the school likes you.  Thats about 250? 300? But that dosent  mean i do.... and i happen to know the 251 or 301 person that likes you ever since pre-school!

Sohee : I'm not interested.

Yongbae : Why not? Dont you want to know who it is?

Sohee : I'm taking a break from dating people. Everytime, i think i found the one. I end up disappointed.

Yongbae : Whats your ideal guy? I bet the stakes are high....

Sohee : are you trying to reach them ?

Yongbae : Your funny Sohee, but i like someone else.

Sohee : Yeah like i dont know, SUNYE???/

Yongbae : If you wont to say it that loud, why wont you broadcast it over the school?!!?

Sohee : If you insist. -getting up-

Yongbae pulled her down to her seat.

Yongbae : have you gone crazy??

Sohee : nope! Even why you want to know my ideal type?

Yongbae : Truthfully, im trying to prove a point, and its a bet...

Sohee : Ah.... Winner gets what?

Yongbae : secret cheeky

Sohee : if i tell you, you have to confess to SunYe.

Yongbae : i swear you guys are perfect for each other...

Sohee : me? with who?

Yongbae : my friend... that im doing a bet with.

Sohee : oh. Okay

Yongbae : you interested?

Sohee : be quiet with that. or else i wont tell.

Yongbae : fine! Spill

Sohee : My ideal type is tall, slightly muscular, nice hair.....

Yongbae : why is it all physical?

Sohee : OH! He must have great fashion sense. Why are they all physical? I dont know... But they have to be independent, caring, emotional... and appreciate the relationship.

Yongbae : emotional? appreciate the relationship? You know Sohee, your too young to experience this! Let's go to the theme park on Saturday!

Sohee : OKAY!

Yongbae : Break is al-, someone is waiting for you..

pointing at the door. Sohee saw a boy standing at the door of the classroom. Everyone turned and saw the same. In most student's mind it was either "Another boy, probably a fan of Sohee..", "When does it stop? Its getting annoying", "For her? AGAIN? Dont they ever learn? They will be better off without her, dont they notice that she's toying with them?" Sohee ignored the stares and went out of the classroom.

Sohee : Um, hi

Guy : I know you get this a lot but if i say it now, i wont have any regret.

Sohee : Your a senior right?

Guy : Yeah... How did you know?

Sohee : Is that for me?

Guy looked at the box of chocolate in his hand. He quickly gave it to her.

Sohee : Thank you, but i cant accept this.

Guy : oh, may i ask why not?

Sohee : I hardly know you...

Guy : Oh, im from class 1 in year 4. I like you  ever since you came to the school and is wondering if you would give me a chance to go out with you during my last year here. Please take the chocolate, even if you dont accept me.

Sohee : Meet me after school.

Guy : OKAY!

He stood there as she walked back in. Head turned and smirked at her. She could hear the critizisms but refuse to accept them. To avoid eye  contact, she  looked at the ground. Once she sat back down, she put her head down. The teacher came back to resume the class. 

Class ended, and she told everyone to not wait for her. Walking around the school to prevent meeting any other people. She stepped behind the school building and saw him

with another girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~