Final

Secret Admirer

- jungkook's pov-

"I have to get her to notice me. We're graduating this year and I probably won't see her again!" You wailed at yourself in front of your friends.
"Dude just talk to her, simple as that." your friend assured you.
"I don't think it's that easy. You know the kind of person I am. I'm not that type to approach anyone, especially a female. How about each day, you ask her a question, so I know what she likes. I'll finalize everything and think of a way to ask her out or something." You smiled at the thought of her being yours. You two would hold hand in hand everywhere you went. The mall, school, even the carnival. 
Your friends snapped you out of your imagination.
"We will help you, but you have to be sure you're going to do this. This isn't something to back out of." One of your friends explained.

-your pov-

You were in class, like it was any other day. Someone you weren't familiar with approached you and asked you a question.

"Hi, I'm just asking you a question for a survey, it'll only take a minute."
"Okay, go on."
"What's your favorite animal?"
"Hm, cats."
"Okay, thanks." 
And he walked off.
Well that was weird.

The next class period, another guy came up to you and asked you a question for another "survey".

"What is your favorite color?"
"White."
"Alright, thanks." And he walked off.
You felt so suspicious because two guys you didn't even know approached you.

During your last class, one more guy approached you and asked you a question.
"What's your favorite candy bar?"
"Kit-kat."
"Thank you!" And he walked off.

-

It was the last day of school, and your friend gave you a notecard telling you to meet outside the gym.

You knew something was weird since the beginning, and you were about to see what was up.

Once you got to the gym, there were a bunch of guys standing in a line, and a guy behind them holding something.

The music started playing, and the line of guys separated so the guy behind them would appear.

He was holding a guitar, and sang a song.

It sounded so beautiful you started to cry.

At the end of the performance, he held a poster with kit-kat's spelling out, "will you go out with me?" and holding a stuffed cat animal. Alongside, he was holding white balloons.

The familiar boy walked towards you and asked, "So what do you say?" while smiling.

"You really couldn't speak so you just nodded your head."

"I've liked you for awhile, I could never approach you, but here I am. Can I just say you look absolutely beautiful. You're mine now, right Minn?"

You finally could get words to come out of your mouth.
"J-jungkook. Wow. I- I don't know what to say. I've liked you since who knows when. Your shy personality made me really fall for you. And now I found out you can really sing. It's amazing. Yes I will be yours." still trying to get the last words out before choking on your tears.

He hugged you and everybody cheered for you two.

-

On graduation day, you took pictures with everyone. Afterwards, trying to look for your boyfriend.

You finally found each other, with him being on the other side of the field.

He stood right there, while you ran to him straight into his arms.

He twirled you around, with you still in your cap and gown. 

He gave you a kiss, which was your first kiss ever.

It was short, yet sweet. You could feel the love he had for you.

"Congratulations, babe. We made it. Together."

"Together." You whispered.