Love At A Thousand Glare

Love At A Thousand Glare (XiuSoo FanFic)
"Kim Minseok! You're suspended AGAIN for inflicting physical harm on a fellow-student! One last slip off and you'd be out of this university for sure," the Evergreen Xyle Oakridge University principal angrily scolds the leader of the Rebel Squad. He has had enough of this hard-headed bully. He should've expelled him for the countless violations Minseok committed. But he couldn't for he believes that there's hope for a change. Minseok might not have the hope for change. His heart grew cold after the death of his grandparents.
 
"Go ahead, suspend me! Expel me! I have nothing left in this world anyway," he raised his voice then stormed off from the office. He ran towards the rooftop of the shool building. He blasted ice shards out of anger and despair. "Cursed life! And this cursed power!" He blasted more shards. He was born with this supernatural power but no one knew this except him and his grandparents which he loved so much. Despite of his ice power and abilities, Minseok grew with a warm and a loving heart. "These damn hands! These were the reason why they were gone!" The sky turned dark and snow started to fall until it became a snow storm."AHHH!" He cried out then slowly out.
 
He woke up in his house the next day. Immediately the storm stopped after he out. He still couldn't control his powers. "How did I end up in my room?" He asked himself. He stood up, rubbed his eyes, and cried again. He remembered everything that happened that night. He blamed himself for that. "If only I was normal..." He wiped off his tears. He tilted his head and noticed something on top of his shelf. It was a letter. He opened it without hesitation and slowly read what was written.
 
Dear Xiumin,
I brought you here last night after you became unconcious. I'll see you soon.
-E
 
"Who might this be? And why does this person know my nickname? Only Baba and Mama knows that," he rolled his eyes after reading then he crumpled it. "Hmmp! I don't care anyway," he said in a cold tone. He then went to school to enjoy his one day rest from lectures and tests with his gang, the Rebel Squad. This is a group of rule-breakers and bullies. The most feared persons in EXO-University.
 
"Hey Boss!" An ugly buff guy with face piercing approached him. "So, the Rebel Squad is off to suspension today. What would you like us to do?" Vandalize school properties? Burn school records? Or hit on nerds? Just name it and we'll be into action," the buff guy gave a crooked grin. It made him look uglier.
 
Minseok looked at him with a blank expression. "Just do whatever you want," he then left him without alarm. He wanted to be alone. He went to the rooftop which is his usual hiding place where he could think and feel at peace. He looked at the sky and thought of the happy memories of his childhood. Way back before he discovered he had powers. He grinned faintly as he reminisce those days.
 
"Ummm... Boss," the ugly buff guy called.
 
"WHAT?! I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR THAT NO ONE SHOULD DISTURB ME WHEN I AM HERE?!" he glared with so much evil in his eyes that it made the buff guy back off. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT?!"
 
"S--Sorry Bo--Boss... The principal calls for you..." he uttered nervously then left his presence in a hurry. Minseok's aura was just so furious.
 
"What now?! He then proceeded to the principal's office. He hated being summoned. It makes him feel like he's good-for-nothing. "What now?! I swear I didn't do anything foolish since I stormed off from this room yesterday," he disrespectfully said.
 
"Calm down Minseok. YOu did nothing," saud the principal.
 
"Exactly!"
 
"Will you sit down first?" Minseok immediately obliged. "I know you're a good kid and I don't want to see you ruining your life just because of an accident. Everything has a purpose..."
 
"Oh just cut to the chase, will ya?" He interrupted.
 
The principal sighed then spoke again," well then, okay. I would like you to meet someone. He is from University of Benjamin Tale Sylvester. I asked him to look out for you and live with you for just a week since I know you needed some company. If I can see some progress, then I will give you some information about your parents and where you might find them. I will expect you to cooperate for I have started my investigation."
 
Minseok's eyes widened. He wanted to refuse and walk out like he usually does but this is a helpful matter. Though he never thought of his parents since he felt real and parental love from his Baba and Mama. So he thought of agreeing. They might know of his curse, why he has it and how to cure it for him to be a normal person just as he wanted to be.
 
"Okay I agree," he let out a hand for a shake. The principal gladly accepted his hand and shook it.
 
"Please meet Mr. Do Kyungsoo," he called. A short guy wearing a shirt whose size was too big for him came in. He had big round eyes and round-shaped lips. He looked awkward of his fashion. Minseok then laughed out loud.
 
"This guy would look out for me? It seems that I would be the one looking out for him," he laughed even harder.
 
The awkward dude stared sharply. It made him stop laughing. He grabbed Minseok from the ear and dragged him outside.
 
"This will turn out good," the principal grinned and felt some relief.
 
Meanwhile, Minseok cried out for Kyungsoo's grip on his ear was too tight. "Get. Your. Math. Book. And. We. Shall. Proceed. To. Your. Next. Class."
 
"I'm not going," he said.
 
Kyungsoo let go of his ear and grabbed his collar instead. He raised Minseok high enough that he tiptoed. "What. Did. You. Say?"
 
"I said I'm not going," he insisted.
 
He raised him up even more that he almost levitated from the ground. He wondered how this short guy could be this strong. "I. Am. Not. Taking. NO. For. An. Answer. Now. Get. Your. Book. And. Let. Us. Head. To. Your. Next. Class."
 
The ugly buff guy walked by and saw what Kyungsoo was doing on their leader. "How dare you do that to our boss!" He charged Kyungsoo with great forcebut was stopped by Kyungsoo's other hand.
 
Kyungsoo pushed him away that he fell hardly on the ground. He glared at him. It was even scarier than Minseok's. "Mind. Your. Own. Business."
 
He had no choice but to run away. He was so scared of his big round evil eyes.
 
"What are you?" Minseok asked with fear. Now he's scared. All he got was another glare for an answer. "Okay fine, I'll get my book. But so you know that I'm suspended today."
 
He was put down. "I. Do. Not. Care."
 
They then went to his class. It seemed that everything was prepared. There was a vacant seat next to Minseok's. They sat as the lecture began. Kyungsoo insisted him to take down notes but he refused. He then lifted his chair one inch from the ground and told him that he would place him on the ceiling if he doesn't. Minseok had no choice but to obey. Minseok regretted he agreed on the principal's offer. His life became much more like hell.
 
Groans, "my head hurts..." Tries to stand up. However Kyungsoo reached out on his shoulder and pulled him back down. Minseok pulled his hair out of pity for himself. He wanted to take back what he said on their agreement. "Let my brain rest for a while."
 
Kyungsoo gave him a deadly glare again. "No. You. Can. Not. Rest. Until. You. Understand. Your. Lessons." Minseok face palmed himself really hard. He wanted to kill himself.
 
"Fine! I'll do what you want. Just don't give me that glare of yours," he gave in at last. After his Math class, they went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. "I'm so hungry I could eat a big-eyed monster," he sarcastically said. Kyungsoo nudged him and he whined helplessly. Minseok went to order food and pushed away those who were lining up. He does that every time and people just got used to it. Who would dare mess with the leader of the Rebel Squad? "Get out of my way," he bellowed.
 
Kyungsoo's eyebrows met. He did not like what he was seeing. He grabbed Minseok by the collar and dragged him away from the line. "Will. You. Stop. Doing. That?"
 
"Stop what? The pushing? That's my job. They need to know who's boos," he pridefully answered.
 
"I. Will. Show. You. Who. The. Boss. Is." He flipped Minseok to the ground. All eyes were unto them. Students laughed and clapped for Kyungsoo. It was for the first time that someone wtood up to him. Minseok lied down helplessly on the ground rubbing thoroughly his back. It was a grand slam! "Do. YOu. Know. Who. The. Boss. Is. Now?"
 
Students gave Kyungsoo their standing ovation. They yealled, "praise the big-eyed savior!" Kyungsoo gave them his intimidating glare. They all piped down and returned to their businesses.
 
Minseok slowly stood up. "Okay fine. I'll line up like the others. Happy now?"
 
Kyungsoo gave a thumbs up. Then they lined up with the crowd and bought lunch. They ate and went back to class which according to Minseok is, HELL.
 
It was almost 6pm when their class ended. Minseok was relieved for this day finally ended. He wanted to relax at home and be stress-free but when he remembered would live with him for a week, all he could do was frown. He wanted to run and leave Kyungsoo behind but his waist was tied up in a dog leash by that big-eyed monster. Luckily, he remembered he had powers. He made sure Kyungsoo wasn't looking and guarding his every move. He then froze the leash and broke it and he ran as fast as he could.
 
"At last! I'M FREE! I'll cook myself a delicious lasagna for my biggest achievement EVER! I survived a monster," he uttered happily as he ran fast. He arrived at home and when he opened the door...
 
"Welcome. Home. Minseok."
 
His eyes widened. He couldn't believe his eyes. For a second he wished he wasn't born. "I thought I ran away from you?!" He slowly stepped backwards. "You're a monster! A BIG-EYED MONSTER! AHHHHH!" He screamed to the highest note. It echoed all over his large house. He was very rich by the way. Even if he was all alone, he could support himself because of his bountiful riches.
 
Kyungsoo looked at him blankly. Poker face mode. "Why. Are. You. Screaming?" Minseok bent down, closed his eyes, and slapped his face. "This is just a dream! Wake up Minseok! Wake up!"
 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He approached him and lifted him up as he were a teddy bear. "I. Am. Real." He shook him while being lifted. "It. Is. Time. To. Do. Your. Homework." He crept his face very close to Minseok's and gave him a very intimidating glare. "No. Complains."
 
Minseok just had to take a very very very deep breath. He had no choice but to follow or else he'll be devoured alive by this creature. Kyungsoo placed him down and patted his head three times. He got up and headed to his room. "I'm in so much pain," he complained as he opened a book. "Why is the world punishing me like this?" Suddenly, he began to cry. Tears fell like raindrops. He felt really unlucky about his life. He doesn't deserve this. No one does. But instead of feeling down on himself more, he wiped off his tears and began to answer some activities in the book.
 
Outside the room was a guy with big eyes peeking inside. He heard and saw Minseok's grief. "I. Will. Cook. Him. Lasagna." He whispered and went to the kitchen. He got a recipe book and started cooking lasagna. It was Minseok's favorite. It might lighten him up, he thought. Step by step he carefully followed the procedure. Sweat started to run down his face. And after hours of preparing, it was done at last.
 
"I smell something delicious," Minseok arrived at the kitchen and now wearing his wolf-designed pajamas.
 
"Why. Are. You.Here? Are. You. Done. With. Your. Homework?" He stared but this time, it was a little bit kinder.
 
"Of course. 'Twas a piece 'a cake," he bragged. He reached his finger to scrape some lasagna sauce however it was caught by Kyungsoo, the big-eyed monster. He was given another deadly glare and unecpectedly he bit his finger. "AHHHH!" Minseok pulled his finger back. "YOu really are a monster!"
 
"Your. Hands. Taste. Like. Rotten. Meat. Wash. First. Before. You. Eat." Kyungsoo instructed. The way he disciplines him is actually working. Minseok is beginning to obey without complaining. A little. But how couldn't he? Kyungsoo kills with just one look.
 
"All done. My hands are clean. Wanna smell to check?" he teased. He sat on the table and started eating.
 
"Not. A. Chance," he replied with a disgust face. They are starting to get along. Well, sort of.
 
The next day, Minseok got up early. He prepared himself. However not for school. He had no intentions and plans of going there. Although he planned to cancel classes by creating a snow storm. What a trouble maker. He went to his balcony and looked at the perfect weather. He smirked, "pity it has to be ruined." Thick clouds formed and snow started falling. The storm was at hand. "Nw this is day off." He thought cancelling classes was way better than being suspended. In that way, he doesn't have to give effort in going to his circus of hell ride. He went to the living room and his TV. "This is life," he sat relaxingly.
 
"What. Is This?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he saw what Minseok is doing. It seemed that he just woke up from dreamland. His hair was messed up and he was still in his PJs. "Why. Are. You. Not. Preparing. For. School?!"
 
Minseok turned around grinning. "Can't you see there's a storm outside? It means NO CLASSES," he reasoned. Now maybe he could outsmart Kyungsoo this time. Well, that's what he thought.
 
Kyungsoo sighed and his squishyness appeared. "Well. If. That. Is. The. Case. Then. Your. Duty. Now. Is. To. Clean. The. Whole. House." Minseok still couldn't outsmart Kyungsoo. That big-eyed monster will always find a hole in everything in any way.
 
Minseok arced a brow. "No! I made this day for me to relax. You can't order me anymore!" He has had enough. He formed an ice shard above his hand.
 
Kyungsoo's eyebrows met. His squishyness disappeared. "Are you threatening me? Are you?"
 
The wind got colder and colder. Minseok is trying to scare him off. "Yes," he grinned pridefully.
 
Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger. He is now mad. And I mean REAL MAD. "How dare you!" He bellowed. The ground started shaking. Things hanged above went falling. There was an earthquake. Minseok did the dock cover and hold procedure. On the other hand, Kyungsoo seemed to be standing "tall" and firm. He was the one creating the earthquake. The ground got even more shaky.
 
Minseok felt fear. He didn't know Kyungsoo had powers too. "O--Okayy... I--I'm so--sorry..." He pleaded. This was even worse than having a snow storm. Suddenly, the earth stopped shaking. The earthquake stopped. HOwever, the mess had been done.
 
"Now. Start. Cleaning!" immediately Minseok got a broom and started sweeping. Now there is no way he could refuse Kyungsoo. Unless he wants himself standing on a joy-ride.
 
He started in the living room. Then the kitchen and the basement. After which was the 2nd floor. The tidied up all rooms and it became dust-free. After four years of living in an uncleaned house, Minseok can finally feel living in luxury. He spent the whole day cleaning the house. When he was done, he approached Kyungsoo," all done as you wished. Is there anything you wanted me to do? It's still afternoon anyway."
 
Kyungsoo looked at him with a satisfied look, "sit. Down." He immediately obliged. "Let. Us. Play. Chess." Minseok got shocked of what he heard. Kyungsoo wants him to play? Wow! Now he felt relief.
 
The game began. After round one, Minseok won after having Kyungsoo's King in a checkmate. He smiled and laughed for the first time, "HAHAHA! I won!" Kyungsoo stopped for a bit. He couldn't believe his eyes.
 
"Wow... It's my first time seeing you smile and laugh," he complimented.
 
Minseok was also went stunned. "It's my first time too hearing you talk normally." They both smiled and laughed. They are now getting along. Officially. The snow storm finally lifted. It was out of Minseok's laughter. The weather also reflect on his feelings and mood. Now, the sun shines happily on them that afternoon. "C'mon, let's have a snow ball fight outside," he held Kyungsoo's hand and brought him outside. The two threw snow balls at each other. They were having a good time. For four years of grief, Minseok smiled and laughed again. Kyungsoo was a big contribution to that.
 
Three days have past and the old Kim Minseok which was full of love and goodness but slowly coming back. Kyungsoo and Minseok finally found comfort with each other. They now hang around more and sometimes make fun of each other.
 
"Hey Kyungsoo-yahh! I gotta go to the comfort room. My bladders are bursting. Just go ahead and order for me, okay?" Minseok gladly asked permission. They are actucally in a mall right now. They wanted to explore things as what they said. Kyungsoo gave a squishy smile as a reply. Minseok gave back a smile then went to the comfort room just around the corner. On his way, he passed by a love guru stall. It called him so he approached. "Have you ever experienced falling in love?" asked the love guru.
 
He chuckled and replied, "uhh no. Why?"
 
"Really?"
 
"Of course," he firmly responsed. He had no idea what falling in love means actually.
 
"Have you tried feeling like you're under a spell? That everytime you talk to that person, your whole world feels like it's slowing down?" That questioned ringed a bell him. Two days ago, everytime Kyungsoo tells him a fairytale, he felt as if he were floating and that everything around him went slow. He thought he was sick back then until he heard it from this love guru. "Have you tried feeling warm when that someone touches you?" He again remembered something. Last night, his spoon fell from the table while eating. When he bent down and reached for it, instead of the spoon, he held a hand and it was Kyungsoo's who tried to get it for him. It made him a little warm. Now, he remembered he had to go to the comfort room to urinate. So he left the love guru and proceeded. However he thought of what he said. Maybe he is falling for Kyungsoo. And it was okay with him actucally. Kyungsoo is the only person who understood him and the only one who brings him out of his comfort zone.
 
"I love Kyungsoo?" he asked himself. That question ringed him until he went back to the resto where Kyungsoo is waiting for him.
 
"Food's ready," Kyungsoo invited with a smile. He is so cute of what he looks right now. Wearing a large sized shirt with polka dots whose sleeves are folded tidyly and baggy pants. Minseok didn't know what to say. He was liking what he is seeing right now and it seemed time was slow. All he could do is give off an inspired grin. "Minseok, are you okay?" Kyungsoo reached out his hand and touched his forehead checking whether if he was sick. Minseok felt REALLY HOT and he started sweating. "Minseok, you're sweating..."
 
"What? I'm sweating? This can't be!" He wiped off his face. He is now puzzled of what he feels right now. "I never sweat. I have ice powers, remember?"
 
"Maybe you're just hungry. Ice do melt," he reasoned. Minseok calmed himself. He knew for the fact that Kyungsoo is causing this. He now has special feelings for him.
 
After their expedition inside the mall, the went back home and sat down on the rooftop. They were watching the night sky dominated by stars and constellations. "The sky is so beautiful," Kyungsoo looked like an amazed child. Minseok looked at him and he knew this would be the right time to tell him how he feels. He grabbed his hand and held it tightly.
 
"Kyungsoo-yahhh..."
 
"What is it Minseok?" he looked back at him.
 
"I... I... I LOVE YOU!" His heart pounded like drums. He felt as if he couldn't breathe anymore and that he was underwater.
 
"Are you serious?"
 
"Yes, of course," he was afraid to know his response and what it would be. He hoped for a better one.
 
"Because... I love you too," he smiled lovingly. They both did. Kyungsoo pulled him and gave a very tight hug. "Xiumin, I love you too."
 
Minseok's eyes widened. How did he know his nickname? He faced him, "how did you know that?"
 
"Well, I knew you since we were kids actually... I was your guardian," he explained. "I was the one who brought you to your house when you out on the rooftop. And wrote the letter," he chuckled shyly.
 
"But it said 'E',"
 
"E is for Earth. That's what our kind calls me," he explained briefly.
 
 
Minseok was glad. He felt blessed having Kyungsoo along in his life and felt safety in his arms. He didn't ask him further more but rather hugged him again and thanked him for being there always with and for him. "I love you Kyungsoo-yahhh!"
 
"I love you too!"
 
They both stared at the sky while holding each other's hands. The romantic scenery wsa just so perfect. Then they both looked at each other romantically. Minseok closed his eyes as he felt lips nudging towards his. Kyungsoo's tongue reached out and toyed with Minseok's.They gave in as their lips bumped romantically. The moon shone on them as they felt each other's love on that night.
 
Minseok had a bad dream. He was floating in the air watching a scene he didn't want to remember. He saw himself unable to control his powers as his grandparents were calming him down. He was in his anxiety attack that he had to panic. He didn't want this power. He didn't want to hurt anyone with this. He cried and bellowed his anger to this curse. Due to that, he created an iceful explosion which blasted everything around him. Unfortunately, his Baba and Mama got caught in it. He blasted them off. He ran towards them but finding out they were dead. Since then he blamed himself for that.
 
He woke up catching his breath. He found himself lying down on Kyungsoo's lap. He remembered they were on a picnic and that he fell asleep. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked with concern.
 
"Yeah. I just had a bad dream," he answered as he got up sitting beside him. Kyungsoo held his hand and his face full of worry. He knew he had to tell him everything about him. He couldn't keep anything anymore from him as his boyfriend. "I dreamt about the time I... blew off my grandparents." He wanted to cry but something was telling him he shouldn't.
 
Kyungsoo wrapped his arm around him and rested Minseok's head on his shoulder, "just cry it all out. I know your in deep pain." Minseok knew he was right. He couldn't keep it inside. He had to let it all out. But he was still mad of himself for having this curse. He cried and he felt like he couldn't stop. "Let it all out. Forgive yourself. Don't blame yourself for what happened."
 
He cried out even more, "I... Hate this curse!"
 
"What we have is not a curse. It brought us together."
 
"I don't want to hurt any person because of this, especially you. I wish I'd find my parents sooner. I'm sure they know how to end this curse,"
 
Kyungsoo was in shock. "Yeah... About that..."
 
"You'll help me, right?" Minseok reassured.
 
Kyungsoo didn't know what to answer. He knew something but couldn't tell. "Uhh-- Of course," he muttered.
 
Minseok wiped his tears and tried to smile. "Thank you so much for being here always for me," he hugged him. Kyungsoo's face couldn't budge a smile.
 
They went to the principal the next day. Minseok was full of hope. He did what they had agreed on. He indeed changed. A lot. So there is no way the principal would turn down on his offer. "Ah! Minseok! It's good to see you," the principal greeted. He was happy seeing Minseok change. "It looks like Kyungsoo was a good mentor and example for you."
 
Minseok looked at Kyungsoo and smiled. "Yeah, he is."
 
"Now for what we had agreed on, umm.. Please sit down first," he cleared his throat. "Minseok... Uhhh... I don't know how to say this but..."
 
Minseok's smile faded. "You don't know where they are, do you?"
 
"Well, not exactly that," he managed a smile.
 
"So... What?"
 
"You don't have any parents..."
 
"What do you mean?" He looked really puzzled and don't know what was going on. He turned to Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo held his hand. "Minseok, this is what I tried to tell you yesterday... You don't have any parents. All three of us actually," he explained.
 
The principal then spoke, "we are not from Earth. We are from somewhere else."
 
Minseok had to clear his mind about all this, "Wait!" He shouted. "So you knew about all this ever since the beginning?" They both nodded. He felt mad. Not on them but for himself. He played in their game. He felt cheated. "So you all lied to me?" He then faced Kyungsoo. "Especially you." Tears started forming on his eyes. He couldn't bare the unfairness of the world. He ran outside and went to his usual hiding place, the rooftop. "They knew all along but they never told me. They played on me," he blasted ice shards out of anger. He stayed in there until it was dark. But before he left the place, he remembered something that Kyungsoo said that everything has a purpose. He felt dumbed again. Maybe he needed to mature a bit, he thought. "I need to apologize to Kyungsoo," he ran down and find Kyungsoo waiting for him at the gate. He ran towards him and hugged him. "I'm sorry for being immature. Now I understand."
 
"No it's okay. We understand how you feel. You should know everything about you, me, us, and where we came from," he hugged back.
 
"Thank you for being there for me," he nudged his lips on Kyungsoo's.
 
"Well... Well... Well... It seemed that our leader turned out to be a !" someone from behind said. They turned around to see who it was. It was the ugly buff guy. "I can't believe I looked up to you as a great leader." From the looks of his face he seemed very very angry. Some guys then came out. They were the Rebel Squad. "Now, it's time to replace our leader with someone who's more MANLY. The real man. And that someone would be me. Now boys! Let's teach the traitor and his boyfriend a lesson."
 
"Wait! Don't. Please," he was too late. They were charging at them. Minseok and Kyungsoo knew they can't use their powers to hurt these guys. They just can't. So they have no choice but to fight with their bare hands.
 
Pow!
 
Blok!
 
Bogsh!
 
Kapow!
 
These bullies were no match for their skills even when they just had to use their hands and feet. The only one left is that ugly buff guy who pulled out a gun. "No! Don't do that!"
 
"What a shame! You taught us to be fearless and cold-hearted," he reasoned. Minseok regretted his past. He knew he made a lot of mistakes but he offers anything just to correct them.
 
"Don't worry Minseok, I'll handle this," Kyungsoo stepped forward. He glared at him but it had no effect anymore. So he had no choice. He had to shake the ground. He closed his eyes and channeled his powers. Now, the ground started shaking and it landed the buff guy on the ground.
 
"Yeah!" They rejoiced for winning the fight. However it wasn't the end. The guy stood up slowly but Minseok didn't seem to have noticed. He slowly raised his gun and pulled the trigger. Kyungsoo saw him and blocked Minseok making him the target. He got hit on his chest. The ugly buff guy pulled the trigger again and it hit on Minseok's arm, luckily. "Nooo!"He bellowed after seeing Kyungsoo on the ground. Out of his anger, he blasted the ugly buff guy with a power ice punch. His vision became blur until he collapsed.
 
He was now on a dark place. "Am I dead?" He could not see anything except for a light at the end. He didn't hesitate to follow it. At the end, he saw Kyungsoo waiting for him. "Kyungsooo! Are you okay?" He asked.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm afraid we have to part for now," he gave a smile.
 
"What do you mean?" He held both of his hands. He couldn't let him go. He knew what Kyungsoo meant but doesn't want to admit it. He wanted to die too but it wasn't his time yet.
 
"You'll understand soon," he said and gave off his cutest smile.
 
His vision began to fade away, "Kyungsooooo!!!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This is not the ENDING yet. There is a part 2, 3 and 4 (all of which are one shots) which will be posted sooner. After that, I will create a fan fic of XiuSoo, KaiSoo, XiuHan, and KaiHan. :D