Job

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of Yoonji’s shaking Taehyung breaks apart from her. Yoonji opens her eyes and sees Taehyung’s face so close to her.

“What are you doing?!” Yoonji says with a sleepy voice.

“N…Nothing…” Taehyung gulps and looks away. “I made you Ramen, sit up and eat.” Taehyung reaches for the tray in a clumsy way, he hasn’t set up his feelings yet.

“I didn’t have Ramen.”

“I asked Jimin to buy grocery.” Taehyung gives her the food.

“Aishh!! Why did you do that…”

“Just eat it and don’t worry about a thing!” Taehyung orders. “By the way, tomorrow is the last day of what?!” Taehyung asks about the mark she left on her calendar.

“It’s the day that I have to deliver my drawings.” Yoonji eats a mouthful of noodles and then she remembers what Taehyung said. “Tomorrow?!!! I still have few days left!!”

“No, it’s tomorrow!!” Taehyung checks his phone. “Actually it’s today!!”

Yoonji chokes on her food and grabs her phone. “Arrrghh!!” How did this happen!!” Yoonji jumps of her bed but stumbles.

“Yah! Where are you going like this?!” Taehyung grabs her shoulders.

“I have to finish the drawings, I have to deliver them in the morning!!”

“Ok, finish your food, you need energy.” Taehyung forces her back to her food.

Yoonji eats it in light pace. She can’t find a reason why she lets Taehyung decides for her but she knows that he’s right.

“Better now?” Taehyung asks. Yoonji nods in response and runs toward living room. Because of the rest and the food she ate, now she doesn’t feel dizzy anymore.

Yoonji sits on her place on the floor and begins to complete her work. She works hard till the morning. When she was thirsty or hungry, Taehyung gave her drinks or food, when she was sleepy, he gave her coffee and when she was worn out he massaged her shoulders.

Yoonji was too immersed in her drawings to have time to argue with Taehyung. She just accepts everything from Taehyung and actually she feels like having a friend isn’t a bad idea after all.

By the morning Yoonji completes all her work. She stretches her body and looks at Taehyung with her red weary eyes.  

“I have to pack these things and go.” She says and starts packing.

“I’ll come with you.” Taehyung helps her stuffing her things into backpack.

“Thanks, I know I promised to help you but you’re helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter