Chapter Seven

Chameleon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I blame SM Ent. That's my final statement. End of story.

AND BY THE WAY, I STILL HATE "UPDATE SOON" COMMENTS. 

Right now I handle at least 4 programmes at work and it almost literally kills me.

SO PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE. THANK YOU.

“Just do whatever you want, I am ready.”

Tiffany is closing her eyes when Jessica enters the library. Just a glance before leaving the dining table, Tiffany knows Jessica ready to throw full tantrums at her. Since the first interview, Tiffany is preparing herself for that. But still… facing Jessica – when you’re not in her side – is creepy. That doesn’t mean Tiffany isn’t her partner anymore, but Jessica thinks she betrays her.

At the same time, Jessica really wants to laugh. Tiffany is almost looks like fish in the sashimi table – except for the closing eyes. But before opening her eyes, Jessica is looking around observed the room. She wants to make sure about something.

“Is that camera on?” Jessica asks in the cold tone.

“When comes to other contestant, yes, but not for you,” Tiffany answers. “The other experts already know your purpose here so you won’t be judged like others. The only fight you need to win is with the 100 audiences. As long as you get more than 10, you’ll be safe.”

Jessica nods and takes the seat in front of Tiffany. “Good.”

“So….are you ready to throw your tantrum?”

Jessica shakes her head and releases a heavy sighs. “I actually on purpose put that expression on my face. The anger.”

Tiffany frowns. “What do you mean?”

“First, Krystal won’t take the offer unless she wants to. I bet she always near you to observe me here and you offer your tablet to show her that I am okay.”

Damn. Once again Tiffany knows Jessica beats her on profiling someone. She knows its Jessica’s own sister, but still…. She should know Jessica knows her sister better than anyone else in this world.

“Second, I want to see what kind of face Kahi and Jung Ah will give to me when I will come here to meet you,” Jessica continues.

 “And?” Tiffany wonders.

“Kahi has guilt looks, which is for you. She also wants me to be gentler to you. While Jung Ah, she has a smirk on her face. She planned this,” Jessica says. “And that’s where I need you.”

“Do you mean you have a plan to solve this case?” Tiffany asks.

Jessica nods. “I need you to do some researches but… secretly. Don’t report this to Kahi unless you must to. We need to know everyone who involve in other productions where the other victims joined. Find if there are similar names on it.”

Tiffany nods. “Why I never thought about it?”

“Because we get involves in the case immediately before we had a chance to think,” Jessica answers. “Boss and Jung Ah dragged us into this without revealing what they really have, too many blank spots in this investigation.”

“Are you still thinking Jung Ah has something to do with this?” Tiffany guesses.

Jessica nods. “We can’t ignore her job as producer. She has access after all.”

Tiffany nods in agreement. “How about the contestants? Do we need to do background check?”

“Yes. Find out about their financial states. I want to know who is here for money and not,” Jessica says. “And please make sure if any of them has relations to the others.”

“Cause we still don’t know if Chameleon is a guy or a girl?” Tiffany asks.

“Sort of. But at the same time, if the Chameleon is a girl, there also possibility they get help to dissolved the victim,” Jessica continues. “If they are not strong enough, they need a hand to do it, a strong accomplice. This one can be guy or girl. Some of the girl in this show has muscles. I think you notice that, right?”

Tiffany nods. “But wait, I have one question. Which theory that you think is correct? You said our theory is correct before you cut the line, remember?”

Jessica nods. “Jealousy. If Jung Ah out of the list, it will be correct. The Chameleon always gave shoulder to cry for the victim but even after the show ended, our victims still chose the Prince Charming instead of them. If you realized, the victim wasn’t the winner contest, right?”

Tiffany clapped your hands. “After you mentioned it, you were right. Kahi unnie never said they were the winner. They were part of the contestant, interesting.”

“Right? Why Chameleon d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter