The Path of the Wind

The Path of the Wind

 

The wind softly blew her silky black hair and the sun shone brightly at her angelic face. The grass was green and it tickled her legs as she softly run through it. Suddenly she remembered something, way back ago.
 
[Flashback]
 
Yoona has always been a silent and a shy girl, that's why she never had friends. She would always go to her own dreamland, while the other kids would 've played hide and seek. She loved being closed to the nature, she would sometimes go to a little trip to the nearest forest and just walk there in silence, smelling the fresh air, as the only  sound  she  could hear  would've been her own heartbeat. She is an orphan, her own  parents died, before she could even see them. Since that she has lived with her grandma in a little village, far from civilization.  First it was hard for her, because she never trusted no one and it took  6 months before she would've spoke to her grandma comfortably. But then one faithful day,when she was going to feed the chickens she saw something. Or rather someone. She never knew how love felt or rather know what love was, but right at that moment she knew she found it. 
 
His name was Donghae. He was a couple of years older than him, but rather than that he acted younger than her. He was gentle and sweet. He would always sometimes say something simple yet sweet things to her like 'You look beautiful today' or 'You have pretty eyes'. And every time that happened her heart would go on a ride, as a small pink blush would take over her face. First it was only one-sided love or as she would thought of it, but then one night it all changed when he said those three dreamy words, that every girl would dream of... "I love you."
 
She though he was kidding at first, but when she looked right in to his eyes, she could see he wasn't joking. And with a matter of seconds he kissed her, gently on the lips. She was surprised, she wouldn't have never guessed this day to come, when his lips was on hers. He kissed her gently and softly like he was afraid of breaking her to pieces, like she was a fragile doll. Since that day they have been together. At the weekends they would always go to the nearest village to go shopping and to see the sights or sometimes just lay on bed and hug each other, just enjoying each others company. Then one night, they were laying in the grass, watching the moonlight, Donghae was acting very nervous. She couldn't help, but laugh at him and his cuteness, when he was sweating like a pig and constantly looking everywhere. "What's wrong?" She tugged his sleeve. He instantly turned his eyes to her, trembling a little bit. "I-- i.. i want to a-ask you so-omething..." She only nodded, as an answer. She saw that he grabbed something from his pocket, he said. "Yoona.. we've been together for a long time.. right?" He paused. Yoona nodded and he continued "And you know that i love you very, very, VERY much, right?" She was getting impatient and wanted him to say where he was going to. "Yes, i know.. and i love you too very much.. so what do you want to say?" He gulped and went got on to his one knee, as he said "Yoona... will you marry me?"
 
3 MONTHS LATER
 
 
 
Today is the day... their wedding day. Yoona wanted to have small wedding, but Donghae eventually persuaded her to invite more people, so right know there is about 100 people waiting outside for her. She still doesn't get how he managed to get so many people in there. "Yoona... are you ready?" called her friend Yuri, as she peeked out of the door. She sighed as  she looked at herself at the mirror. She was wearing a simple but a beautiful white gown, with a small tiara on the top of her head and a white tulip bouquet on her hands. "Yes... yes, i am."
 
"Do you Lee Donghae, take Im Yoona as your wife, cherish and love her till death do you apart?" The priest spoke. I was shaking and I couldn't stop smiling at Donghae.. I was just so happy. I looked around me and saw all our friends and family some crying, smiling at us. "I do." I sighed, thank god he said it. Even thought I knew he was going to say it, but I couldn't help but to worrie, what if this and that. "And do you Im Yoona, take Lee Donghae as your husband, cherish and love her till death do you apart?" I turned my gaze to Donghae and could see him giving me a small smile. The corner of my eyes I could also see others nodding their heads to encourage me to say yes. A smile crept up to my face as I said "Yes, I do."  After that we sealed our love with a sweet kiss.
 
"Thank you.."  He hugged me as he whispered softly to my ear.
 
"For what?" I broke the hug lightly looking at him, I being confused.
 
"For being here right know... with me." He caressed my face with his hand. I couldn't help, but to blush a little bit at his statement. I reached for his hand and answered "Thank you, for you too for loving me for being like I am and turning me from a shy little girl to a woman, who I am right know." I kissed him lightly at the lips and squeezed his hand, giving him a sweet smile. He smiled back and suddenly pulled me to the church grand door. The door opened revealing, sun shining brightly at us as the people cheered to us. Laughter filled the air as Donghae scooped me in to his arms while we were walking down the stairs. I laughed at him, demanding him to put me down. He putted me down and looked me straight in the eyes. "I love you."  Even how many times he says it, it'll always make my heart beat faster and make my legs feel like spaghetti. I chuckled a little bit and answered "I love you too, forever and always." He ended my sentence with a deep and sweet kiss, raising me up in the air.
 
[End of flashback]
 
She giggled at the sudden flashback 4 years ago. Then she heard a small and cute voice from behind her "Omma! Omma!" It was her darling little daughter YoonJi. Even though she was only 5 years old, she was already acting  older than her age. She was always reading, her book by herself sitting in the grass, enjoying the wonderful nature around her. He always said that she was like her, and she agreed. Even though YoonJi didn't spent as much of time with other kids than others did, she didn't mind that, because she liked being with herself... just her and the nature. Just like her mom.
 
"What's the matter?" Yoona bend down, smiling to the younger one. "Youngmi, said that i looked pretty!" The little kid, frowned and looked down. She couldn't believe her ears, this was the first time she heard that someone would be sad, because someone said she was pretty? Yoona chuckled and raised her daughter to her arms as she said "Don't frown dear.. it's a compliment! You should be happy about it.. not many girls, get to be called pretty.. especially from a handsome boy like Youngmi.
 
"But i don't like it!" she pouted. 
 
"Why?"
 
"Because... because I like.. him." She could see the little girl blush a little bit, trying to hide it with her small hands.
"You like Youngmi? Well that's great dear! You shouldn't be sad about, you should be happy!" She encouraged her.
"Rea-really?" YoonJi looked slowly towards her mom. "Of course! Now go dear, go play with Youngmi." Yoona put her down and looked how her daughter ran towards, her little crush.
 
Then suddenly she felt strong warm  arms, wrap  around her, as the person whispered "What did i just saw? Did my little girl have a crush on somebody?" She laughed a little, recognizing the person immediately. "Donghae, what are you doing here?" She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What? can't I come and see my daughter and lmy ovely wife, when ever I want?" Donghae protested. Yoona thought a little "Hhmm... no?"  Her laughing a little bit, he pinched her nose. "Yah! you're not fair.." Donghae turned his back, from her and crossed his arms 'trying to look mad. It didn't take too long for him, to feel her hugging him, from the back. "I'm sorry oppa... please don't be mad at me..". A smile on his face he placed a kiss on her beautiful forehead he answered "I'm just kidding.. i won't ever be mad at you, baby.. now come on let's go and see who this 'crush' is, shall we?" He offered his hand to her and she happily took his smiling at him, not saying anything. Then without an warning she started to run away from him. Leaving the man dumbfound on his place, but it didn't took long before he started to chase her around, on their very own field of dreams.
 
Everything was perfect.
 
 
--
 
 
A/N: My first ff/one-shot came out to be a FAIL. I'm not really pleased with this one-shot, if i have to tell the  truth TT TT I know the title doesn't really match the story, but i tried D: And sorry for the grammar, my english isn't that good... And you may have noticed that it suddenly changed to Yoonas POV well, it's true.. I'm just too lazy to change it to 3rd persons POV, lol. But hopefully you atleast a little bit, enjoyed this. Some information about me: I'm a hardcore  SeoKyu shipper and I mostly do fanfics about them, but because YoonHae is my second OTP i decided to do a one-shot about them. 
 
Well if you did like it, so comment and you can also give some critique comments, because i want to make myself a better writer, than i am right know. So yeah love you guys and i'll see you soon ♥
 
 
Emily
 
xoxoxo