chanced upon

Fate goes a long way

SooHyuk was drifting in and out of his role as Gwi. As much as he tried to be professional, seeing Changmin kissing her so deeply displease him and was glad that scene was over sooner than he thought. The moment the producer called out a wrap for the night, he went over to give Soeun a hand. He knows she's barely alright. Everyone was had their mouth wide open when they saw him sweeping Soeun off her feet, carrying her the bridal way to her manager's side. His chest was comforting. Soeun had no strength to resist his offer. Instead, she held onto him even tightly to show her appreciation. SooHyuk's heart was beaming within.

The drama team decided to let Soeun rest for the next two days. Apart from getting well, Jaerim and her had been chatting daily at night and there he got to know she had gotten his virus. And Soeun forbids him to visit as it might head back like a cycle. They both know its best not to. Thankfully, she sprang back to life the following day and was more than happy to have some afternoon sun. Jarim picked her up from her place and the first thing he did was cupped her tiny face with both his hands,"Jagi.. are you sure you are 100% fine already? Arh, you had be very worried!" She missed his touch, secretly. "Oppa. Im fine! Really. Lets go! im hungry i could eat you up!",as she moved away from his grip. "Kim Soeun xi, you dont know how much i wish you would eat me.",Jaerim his sly tone. Laughter continued throughout the journey.

Needless to say, they attracted attention. Both equally outstanding in their appearance, they heard snapping sounds from their phone camera. Soeun didnt seem to bother when Jaerim looked at her. Her smile made the day better. Both were glad none came up to them when they were having their decent time together. They were not acting like a couple. There was not touchy business or flirting eyes. They were purely having endless conversations that evoked gigglings & laughter here and there. People thought so but the pair was infact teasing on another subtlely. "Soeunnie, you wanna drop by my place for coffee? SeungJoon recently got me this famous brand. I wont try any other moves on you, i try.",Jaerim suggested and teased on.

Within seconds, Soeun had fallen asleep on his sofa while he was brewing the coffee. Tucking the strand of hair behind her ears, his eyes set gently on her sleeping face. His fingers traced down from her cheeks to her pouty lips. And before he knew what he was doing, their lips met and moulded into one another perfectly. Her eyes shot open but only to see his closed. 'This boy here is really sneaky.' Unable to stop herself, Soeun crept her hand around his neck and opened his mouth for his access. Both came apart, heaving. The coffee was forgotten. Jaerim wanted times like this would never end. He made Soeun sraddle him and continued their tongue fights. Soon, both were feeling the heat. Jaerim was spoting a hard-on. His tent was pressed down by the thin of Soeun. "Jagi... you make me do things irrationally. Like now. I want you badly yet we cant. I am now officially asking you... Will you be my girlfriend? Not bececasue i want to do it now! But i really want you to be by my side." His confession made her happy,"I'll give you an answer after my drama ends. You know its ending in two days right?" 'You should know the answer by now, Pabo!'

Speaking about this, Jaerim casually asked how the ending would be. Preparing for the worst, Soeun disclosed the part where he didnt want to know. Looking at his tensed body language, Soeun hugged him tight,"Are you sure you can handle a actress girlfriend?" A deep sigh was head from him. He know all too well that this is their job and there's nothing he could do. "I just have to brainwash and bodywash my girlfriend after every such incidents."

Meanwhile, SooHyuk received a call from Hara. She had wanted to meet for coffee. No doubt they have broken up, they were still on talking terms. "I heard you are going after her. The girl from WGM. Is it true?",Hara asked. Til date, she could not get over their relationship. She wanted to get him back. "I've not really started my moves yet but yea, you are right. Whats going on Hara? It not like you to be interested in such stuffs." Deep down, the boys had been teeling him about her intentions but he brushed them off knowing its impossible for him to get back to her again. "So what is it about her that i do not posses? Other than smaller s, i believe im on par!" 'She is fiesty not demanding, yes her s are magnificent but her is even tighter, she's a not that i care, she smiles like an angel, bicker like a high-schooler, she drinks and get get drunk in a happy crazy mode. She's the girl i want.' SooHyuk thought to himself as he looked upon Hara. "Her character interst me. She's not the average girl you see on streets. There's something aout her that attacts me. Hara, even i do not know what. You need to chill babe."

"Ah. Caught on a date mister?" Both SooHyuk and Hara turned their head towards the voice. "What are you doing here woman?!",Soohyuk looked around to see if she's here with anyone and was pleased when she said,"im not on a date obviously. Here to curb my coffee addiction. You are so dead meat but she's cute!" Her last sentence was whispered lightly into his ears, sending tingles. "Hara, meet Soeun. Soeun, Hara. How can you not know her? See carefully!", the introduction took place but Soeun still could not figure out who she was. "I see you like the soft nature of him behind this temperature zero degrees face? Please treat him nice.", Soeun poked at SooHyuk cheeks while giving Hara a statement of her own. It surprises him that she was giving sincere jdugement on him. He took hold of her finger,"We are not in that kind of situation. So dont go promoting me." Hara saw their exchange and was pissed. "Okay! He's all yours! Im leaving. See you tomorrow bossy man. Nice metting you too Hara xi.",Soeun saw her expression and thought it was time she excused herself.

As she collected her coffee from the counter, SooHyuk came up behind her and followed her out the shop. "You know the next two days are intensive, right? I mean our scenes together. Just... dont be offended if i had reactions. Im a hot blooded man." Soeun blushed prettily,"i understand. Promise you dont do stupid things to me. Or else i'll really punch you this time." She recalled the moment where he had his finger in her for the brief second of her life & blushed even deeper. Her reactions made him ruffle her hair,"Stop thinking about that moment! You are making me think back too and you know its you who caused me to bypass my rational mind. Now go home kid," SooHyuk shivered at the thought of the previous act.