When Death Occurs

What A Story

“BOOM!” I was woken up to a loud sound outside of my house.  So I walk towards my window to only see my neighbors staggering towards me.  They rattled the door knob, trying to open the door.  I panicked  and went into my room, grab a baseball bat and alerted my parents.  After I alerted Chang Wook, he went and grab his gun.  My mother who was crying in the corner, Chang Wook had to take her under the basement and calmed her down.  

    “Chang Wook, what do we do now?”  He was putting up bricks from the wall, trunks from the fire and blocked the window.  “Bora, we are going to kill them all and protect your mother.”  I nodded, afraid yet had a brave feeling.  I didn’t know how I was going to kill them with my bat, but if I wanted to change the world, this is my time.  Zombie apocalypse, I was ready for this!     The zombie busted through the back window, my father turned around and shot them in the head, they died on the spot.

    “You have to shoot them in the head, in order to kill them!”  Chang Wook yelled out, “Get a knife and slay their head!”  He looked at me and kissed my forehead, “I believe in you, be careful.”  He said.  I went into the kitchen and grabbed two knives, after that I went outside, and ran towards the zombies and started to slay them.  I couldn’t help but feel a rush of anger.  How dare they try to hurt my family?  I thought to myself.  The cops who were around there were trying to shoot them, “You have to shoot them in the head!”  I yelled out to the cops.  They disobeyed, I ran to them and grabbed their gun and started shooting the zombies in the head, even though I’m a kid.  

    “Hey!  You’re only a girl!”  A cop yelled out.  “You want to die?!”  I answer him.  I kept shooting them, until I heard a screech from my house.  I turned back, hoping what I heard was not what I thought it ought to be.  I ran back to my house, seeing Chang Wook lying on the ground, with blood around him.  No, it can’t be.  I thought.  Suddenly, only minutes, Chang Wook stood up, so pale, so zombish.  He walked towards me, not wanting to kill him, I turned the other side and cried.  Chang Wook.  Ji Chang Wook.   And again I turned around and started killing the zombies, there wasn’t much zombies but enough to kill a town.  I looked around and started to realize the cops were shooting the zombies in the head, and they recruited more cops to the town.  I also, realized, only my town had zombies.  If we don’t stop this now, the whole world will be invaded with zombies and everyone would die.  

    “We have to kill every zombie here, before they get anywhere else.”  I said to the captain.  He nodded and obeyed.  “Watch out!”  I turned around and faced Chang Wook.  He grabbed my arms and tried to bite it, though I pushed him off and shot him in the leg, I couldn’t dare to shoot him in the head.  Tears came down my face, I can’t, I thought.  I ran into my house and killed the zombies going towards my mother who was in the basement.  Hoping they didn’t sense my mother, but that they were just unintelligent.  As I walked towards them, trying to kill them without them knowing, the floor squeaked and they turned around, growling at me, they ran towards me like a hungry dog seeing bacon.  I killed them, one by one, shot in the head.  As soon as I heard a shot, I felt a rush in my body, I felt a bad feeling.  I ran towards the cops, to only see Chang Wook, lying on the ground.  

    “Nooo!”  I yelled out, I ran towards him and kneeled down by Chang Wook, holding him against my chest.  “Yobeo. (Honey)  Chang Wook.”  I cried out.  Then he bit me, right on the neck, before dying.  I grabbed my neck, stopping the blood from coming.  I felt a rush in me.  I closed my eyes, tears running down my face, grabbed the gun and put it against my head.  

    “I’m sorry.”  I said.  “Boom!”  The cops turned around and saw me laying down with blood around me.  I took my last breath and said, “Saranghae (I love you), Ji Chang Wook.”