Delectable Cheeks

Ever After : Drabbles

1. Delectable Cheeks

 

“Kyungsoo, heeeelllppp!!!”

 

Kyungsoo grins when he hears his husband shout from the living room. Eun Hwan, their son is probably playing with his father’s face again. True enough when Kyungsoo emerged from the kitchen, he saw his husband’s right cheeks covered with their baby’s saliva, there were also tiny teeth marks visible.

 

“Kyungsoooo…” Jongin groans while the 9 month old baby climbs up on him again and try to bite his cheeks.

 

“Ahhhh!” Jongin yelps when Eun Hwan successfully sinks his two lower teeth on his father’s soaked cheeks.

 

“Eun Hwan, why do you always like biting my cheeks…” Jongin asks his 9 month old but the baby just giggled at him, his eyes turning into perfect crescents.

 

“Awww… so cute!!!!” Jongin squeals, momentarily forgets about reprimanding his son for biting him.

 

Kyungsoo giggles at the sight of the father and son. He looks at the crib by the couch and sees their little princess silently playing with her stuffed toy.

 

When the little girl notices his father, she immediately raise her arms and started bouncing… asking his father to pick her up. Kyungsoo smiles and bends down to give her princess a kiss on her chubby cheeks.

 

“I’m still cooking princess, I’ll carry you later…”

 

The baby girl scrunches her face and she was about to cry but Jongin stands up from his place on the couch and walks towards the other baby.

 

“Come here, Eun Hye…you can bite my left cheeks if you want to…” Jongin reaches out for his baby girl and expertly carries her with one hand while his son is in his other hand.

 

Jongin securely wraps his arms on his twins and gently turns around, earning giggles from the babies. Kyungsoo smiles contently, he had always predict that Jongin will be a good father. He tiptoes and places a kiss on his husband’s lips before muttering a simple ‘thank you’.

 

Kyungsoo then goes back to the kitchen to finish up dinner for his little happy family.

 

 


 

…saem.riel’s note…

 

…I’ll try to write longer next time… ahahahaha

...wow guys i was writing this and the new subcriber notification keeps popping out... wow thank you!

 ^_^