Please!

One Month?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal! I can't do it!"

 

"Well you're going to have to anyways!" I yelled back. Hyeri has been meaning to break up with her boyfriend for the past month, but she just can't do it! This girl is way too nice to end a relationship.

 

"Krystaaaallllll." she wines. She pouted and gave me the I-love-you-very-much-so-please-help-me look. This girl, really! She knows I can't say no to that face!

 

"You're cheating!" I shout, covering with my hand, looking away dramatically, "I didn't know you were like this, Hyeri-chan."

 

Hyeri busts out laughing, so loud people around us give us looks.

 

"You're so funny, Krystal!" she says, giggling. It's quite easy to make Hyeri laugh, she's like a toddler, every time you see them smile, you want to keep making them laugh.

 

I take this chance to change the subject. "Did you watch School 2015 yet?" I ask. I chew on my lip, hoping the subject change wasn't too obvious.

 

Hyeri gasps and her eyes widen. "Of course I have! EunByul or Eunbi, I'm not sure what to call her, needs to be with TaeGwang!" She picks up her milk and drinks some, waiting for me to respond.

 

"Right? Yi An's small head annoys the out of me."

 

That caused Hyeri to spit all of her milk on me. Great.

 

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry!" she manages to get out, still laughing at my comment.

 

"Hand me a napkin." I demand. Still giggling, she puts out the napkin, but as soon as I grab it, she takes it back.

 

"Hyeri! Stop playing games!"

 

"I wanna do it." she insists, wiping my pants with the napkin. "It already soaked in, ahh, sorry."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter