2 §

Luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

I'm worried about Yoona unnie. Everyday she keeps telling me about that presence which surround her. I really want to know who that man is. I felt my phone buzz and I looked only to received a message from our cousin, Jung ChanWoo.

 

He also knows about Yoona's condition unlike our parents. He is the same age as me. He is the only cousin that we like and also his brother, Jung DaeHyun.

 

They know us. They love us but they are different from us. From young they were showered with love and presents from their parents. Us? Me? I hardly celebrate my own birthday. Omma and appa stopped celebrating my birthday when I was just 5 years old and Yoona was 6. Yoona insisted on having me a birthday party but I felt that she was pitying me so  I just declined.

 

From: Cuz 1# (ChanWoo)

Yah! Where are you? I am waiting at the front.

 

I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes, seeing ChanWoo in front. "Where is DaeHyun oppa?" I asked in curiousity. "He said that he is going to take care of Yoona noona." ChanWoo replied.

 

I went into ChanWoo's car as he drive us both to school. "SooJung, do you know the man who is stalking Yoona?" ChanWoo asked. I shook my head and answered "Ani. But I think that all I have to do is just stay calm and wait for the person's identity to be revealed."

 

"Are you guys going to report this at the police."

 

"No."

 

"Why? That man must be in the cell!" ChanWoo yelled, stopping the car at the side of the road. "Ch-Chanwoo..." Krystal stuttered. "He made Yoona scared and ill! I know that noona is your sister and my cousin but we treat each other as siblings!" C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter