Believe

You and Me

"I don't know unnie.. I'm scared. What if I don't make it? What if I screw up?" The maknae of the group paced around nervously in the room as they waited for their manager to arrive. "Relax, Lisa. You're worrying too much." Jennie shook her head while leading the youngest one to the couch. "But unnie-"

 

"You'll do fine. I know you're worried, but you don't have to." Jisoo smiled. "You're a great and talented girl. You wouldn't be debuting if you aren't ready." She encouraged then looked to the other two. "Same for the two of you. There's nothing for us to be afraid of. We're going to rock that stage and we are going to go with a bang." Rose grinned as she got up from her seat and raised her hand. "We can do this. Black Pink, fighting!"

 

But someone clapping from behind them made the four girls turn around in surprise. "That's the spirit." A woman came into the room with a bright smile adorning her pale features. "_____ unnie! Nayeon unnie! What are you guys doing here?" The two older women giggled as they went further inside the room. "Can't we come to check on our girls before their big day tomorrow?" Nayeon pouted as Rose quickly shook her head and walked over to the shorter woman and gave her a hug while the other Twice member just stood with her usual smile. "Of course you guys can come. We just got surprised. You didn't tell us you'd be here." She answered while spanking her girlfriend's arm.

 

_____ and Nayeon happened to stumble over Black Pink's path once before that lead to the pair to grow fond over the four. Nayeon was older than _____ by a few months so they didn't really have a problem getting along and even encouraged each other when they hung out with these girls. "_____ unnie." Said woman looked to the side and Lisa had her head lowered whilst fiddling her fingers nervously. "Hey." She greeted and walked over to the nervous maknae. _____ was known for her smile but it wasn't one of the reasons Lisa grew to like the older girl. "It's okay to be nervous, you know?" The words she says and the way she acts around the people she cares about is what caught the young girl's attention the most.

 

"I'll be there with you during your performance. Just remember, the stage is yours. Own it." Lisa smiled back lightly and nodded as _____ reached out and took her hand. lacing their fingers together. "_____ actually wanted to come here earlier, but our schedules got a bit messed up." Nayeon explained. "Yah! Then that means you didn't think about coming here?" Rose furrowed her brows as the older girl quickly shook her head. "Ani, ani. I did plan to come. My schedule just ended later compared to her so _____ waited for me." Nayeon explained with an apologetic frown. "We were supposed to surprie you with gifts and all, but things just got out of hand." Nayeon added while rubbing the back of her head.

 

"Jinja?" Lisa asked while looking at the girl beside her with curious eyes. For the time they were going out, _____ never spent much on her, so hearing her girlfriend plan to give her gifts for this occassion made her feel touched. "Nae. But we didn't get to buy any because we got so busy." The taller of the two explained and Lisa gave her hand a small squeeze. "You don't have to do that though." But the other's response was just another smile and a kiss on the head. "I know, but I wanted to." Lisa just giggled at the other before she leaned on her shoulder, forgetting about her nervousness for the upcoming event.

 

A relationship is built on trust and honesty

Lacking just one is enough to make it fail.

 

"This is. We're finally going to debut." Jisoo gathered her members together and huddled. "Today, we will shine. This is the day our name's will be known. It's time for Black Pink!" All four of them smiled and put their hands at the center. "Black Pink, fighting!" Nayeon smiled from behind and chuckled, remembering their  debut day and just stared proudly at her girlfriend. Rose flashed her a smile, but Lisa was only looking around with an anxious look. There was no sign of _____ anywhere and it made her uneasy inside. Nayeon hasn't said anything about the latter's whereabouts so she was at a loss.

 

And when their name was finally called, she couldn't help but feel sad and disappointed but she refused to cry. She put on a smile for her performance and did her best despite the lingering pain in her chest. She still waited, looked through the audience and often to the side, but as their performance came to an end, she lost all hope for the other. When the four girls went backstage, Nayeon greeted them with a smile and hugged her girlfriend, but Lisa just felt insecure by the sight and her tears had finally come bursting out. "Hey, it's okay. Maybe something came up and..." Jennie tried to comfort her as she wrapped her arms around their maknae. But the sound of the crowd outside getting louder caught their attention and they saw the back of someone who appeared on stage. Lisa wiped her tears and sniffled as she tried to see what was happening and Jisoo and the rest of her members gasped when they saw what was happening.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo _____ imnida. Are you all surprised to see me?" The woman flashed her signature smile and the crowd grew louder. "Before I start, I want to say that this song is dedicated to our newly debuted girl group, Black Pink. Let's give them a round of applause." Lisa stared in amazement as _____ handled the stage so well and the staff started leading the four girls back on stage and they were seated at the center as _____ looked toward them.

 

Lisa felt her heart beating faster and harder in her chest. She was so overwhelmed by the perfomance that she didn't bother what was actually happening, only having her attention fixed on the singing female. She felt Rose nudging her and she was handed a tissue when she didn't realize that she was crying again. When _____ was almost done with her performance, she walked over to the four and handed a bouquet to Jisoo, ruffled Jennie's hair, hugged Rose and when she stopped in front of her girlfriend, she showed her a smile, but not her usual on camera smile. It was different, sweet and calming before she felt a kiss pressed against her forehead. "I told you, don't worry about anything." She heard her whisper in her ear before she pulled back and allowed the fans' screams drown everything out.

 

Lisa couldn't stop herself from smiling and as she watched _____ exit the stage, she saw her head to where Nayeon was standing, smile ever present on her face and she suddenly found herself falling for that smile, but she admits that she loves the voice and the feelings the other made her feel even more.


 

Okay, so as you've all noticed, I will be putting a pic at the start of every chapter here on out. It doesn't really change much, but I thought it would be good.

 

YoonJin, out!