Regret

Regret

Jb was always the quite one compare to his younger brother Junior who wasn't shy and very outgoing, the two are so different from one another that it was hard to guess they were brothers. Junior had always be able to confess his feelings or that he wasn't shy to do skinship while Jb doesn't like people knowing about his life. Even Junior didn't know his own brother had a girlfriend until he caught them together at the movie and that's was the only reason he found out about his brother dating life. Junior doesn't like to get involve in his brother love life as he stay far away from him as possible. It was easy for Junior to tell when Jb was having trouble with his girlfriend as he takes it out on things and drink, one night as he was coming home from hanging out with friends he saw Jb sitting in his car drinking.

"Hyung." Junior said knocking on the window. "What's going on? What's happen?" He said when Jb open the window. 

"She broke up with me." He said as his head was hanging from the window. "She left me and left."

"Where?"

"She didn't say, and just took OFF." He shouted. 

"Hyung let's go talk inside."

"Leave me alone." Jb said pushing Junior from the car door. 

Fine." Junior said and walked over to the passager side. "We'll talk in here." 

Jb try telling Junior the story when he knock out on the driver side as Junior had to carry his brother inside. The next morning Junior woke up and went to check on his brother when he wasn't in his room, looking for him when their mother said he already left to school. Junior went to school and saw his brother car and went into school to find him. 

"Where my brother?" 

"He's talking to Mrs. Kim."

"Thanks." 

Later that after Junior saw Jb and try talking to him but Jb didn't want to talk and stop Junior from asking question and left. With a few days Junior saw Jb talking to another girl that sort off remind him off Jb ex girlfriend Suzy, he couldn't help but take notices of them and after a few days Jb told his brother and friends that he and Joy are dating making all his friends shock yet they were happy for him. Junior knew something wasn't right but he couldn't pin point it. Joy was only a sophomore in high school and Jb was a senior as the age didn't matter to Joy as she knew Jb was always known as the nice guy. Three months into dating Junior finally found out why his brother dated a sophomore and want happy about it, but knowing Jb he will never listen to him or anyone. He knew everything that Jb is doing was to make Joy fall for him and always being the sweet guy buying her flowers, chocolates, ice cream and take her out on dates. It didn't take long when Jb knew Joy has already falling in love with him and decided to take their relationship farther. 

"Joy you know I love you right."Joy nodded her head that she knew. "And I'll do anything for you." 

"I know you love me Jaebum, what's gotten into you? She asks.

"I just didn't want you too think I don't love you enough."

Joy bend down and kiss his lips. "The love you give me I will never forget it, I love you so much."

"I just want you to be happy babe." 

"I am, I never been this happy in my life until you."

As the months goes by Jb shower her with gifts and affection that she was always smiling and laughing whenever her friends that they envy her love. Junior knew Joy was head over heel in love while Jb was just toying with her to get back at his ex as he felt pity for Joy but he doesn't to interfere and have bad blood between them. 

"Hyung she in love with you."

"That's the point."

"Why are you doing this to her, she so inoccent hyung."

"I can't hurt Suzy so the closest thing to her is that girl."

"Suzy the one that hurts you, not her."

Jb turn to look at Junior. "This girl is family to Suzy, hurting her is just as good as hurting Suzy or maybe even more." He smile."Enough, leave. " 

Junior left his brother room and left to meet his friends when he saw Joy with her friends when he ask them to join them. As he got to know Joy more and hears what her friends say about her he felt his heart ached for her more as he knew what's coming. As they're six months was coming up he prepared dinner at their house since his parent are out of town and Junior won't be home until late, the two dance and talked for while when he lead her into his bedroom and candle were light up. 

"I love you so much Joy."

Jb start kissing Joy on the neck as his kiss trail went farther down when she stop him. 

"Don't you love me?" He said looking at her.

"I do love you."

"I'll never leave you Joy, your my life I love you too much to let you go."

"Jaebum." 

"I promise I'll never leave you." 

After a few hours Jb woke up as he got dress and turn to look aat Joy who was still sleeping, a smirk appear on his face as he walked away. Few minutes after Jb left his room Joy woke up to find Jb no where on the bed when he walked in.

"Your finally up." His voices wasn't the sweet voice she use to hear, it was cold and distant. "It's getting late you should get dress and leave." 

"Jaebum."

"Don't you have ears, I told you to leave?" He said a bit irritated. "Let me help you get dress than."

Jb pulled Joy off his bed and threw her to the ground as he picks up her cloth and threw it at her. Joy didn't understand what was happening or what she did that got him mad, trying to talk with him he push her away from him. 

"Look.. I had fun while it lasted. Your time is done so leave."

"Jaebum.. What are you talking about?"

Jb walked to his draws and pull out some photos and threw it at her, after seeing the pictures she couldn't believe her eyes.

"I never loved you, I was doing this to get back at your cousin Suzy for breaking my heart. And you were dumb enough to believe me, and giving me your body after just a few sweets words. Your just some easy meat, i will never love or cherish. You should thank Suzy for showing a picture of you to me. Having Suzy and you were great." Bend down to Joy eye level. "Thank you for making it possible for me." He touch the side of her faces when joy slap his hand away.

Joy ran out of their house when she bump into Junior and fell, he saw that she was crying and knew what had happen when she push him aside and ran away.

"Joy." Junior called as he follow her. "Joy stop."

Joy couldn't hear anything as she ran down the street from Jb house and just kept running until she saw the Hans river and ran towards that way. Joy jumped into the water as Junior lost sight where she went, looking around he couldn't find her and the only thing that going through his mind was "death" as he kept calling and searching. Junior called his friends and Seulgi and Wendy to come help him look.

"Joy."

"Joy where are you?" 

"Wh.. What if something bad happen to Sooyoung? Wendy said As tears already flowing down her face. 

 "Don't think like that, think positive. Joy will never do something like that." Seulgi said trying not to cry. 

"Noons let's keep looking." Yugyeom said pulling Seulgi hand. 

"Wendy come." Mark said and wipe her tears. "We'll find her." 

Its been days that Joy sent missing when Suzy heard and came back home, and went to look everywhere with Seulgi and Wendy but there wasn't any luck until Suzy learn that Jb broke up with her as she went to his house just as he came out and saw her.

"What did you do to Joy?" 

"Nothing really."

"You knew she doesn't know anything about love and you used that against her. Why are you so evil." Suzy shout as years ran down her face. "How could you do this to her.. How?"

"How could you just break up with me like we weren't anything, you left me without saying anything." 

"I didn't want you to wait for me." 

"You know I'll wait for you, you know how much I loved you."

"I knew you would but I didn't want you to wait for me that's why I broke up with you."

"Why didn't you just tell me the truth before."

"I was scared you wouldn't let me go, knowing how controlling you are."

"If only you told me this before, none of this would have happen."

Suzy blamed herself because of her Joy is now missing and no one knows where she is if she dead or alive somewhere. Jb regretted what he did to Joy because of his hatred towards Suzy he was blinded by vengeance that he didn't think about it before and now it was too late as no one heard anything about Joy yet. 

3 years has pass by since Joy went missing and almost everyone had giving up hope of finding Joy alive. Suzy move back to Korea as her and Jb got engaged, Wendy and Mark decided to date and Seulgi decided to give Jackson a chance after he finally confess his feelings for her. Everyone was living their life as normal as possible but the thought of not having Joy in their life was still feel in their mind. Every month Suzy, Seulgi and Wendy would go to the Hans river hoping to see Joy a appearing somewhere. Just as they were about to leave they saw a girl that looks just like Joy coming towards them. 

"Joy." They said in sync. 

The girl walked pass them when Suzy turn around. "Joy."

She turns around. "Yes?"

"Joy."

"Minahae I think you got the wrong person."

Suzy lightmy bow. "Sorry, you look a lot like my missing cousin." She said to the young girl. 

"Ah, you mean Joy? Allot of people thought the same too." She smiles when she saw the three older girls were near crying. "I'll pray that you find hersoon."

With that the girl walked away from Suzy and went to her parents, as the three of them headed to their car the three of them heard a voice from the distant that sounded like Joy voice but they thought it was just their mind playing tricks on them and left. One night Junior was sitting at the bar drinking alone when he saw someone that looked like Joy, he follow her until she stops.

"Why are you following me?" She ask. 

"Sorry I thought you were someone else." 

Junior went home and turn on the TV when the announced on the TV they have found her body down the river stuck between rocks and tall grasses. Wendy, Seulgi and Suzy cried when they saw the new as they went to claim the body, they held a funeral for Joy as Jb went up to her coffin. 

"Joy please forgive me, I was so blind by only wanting revenge that I took it out onyou. It's all my fault your like this, I'm so sorry Joy. It's all my fault. " Jb said as he cried. "All you did was love me and all I did was hurt you, I'm so sorry Joy. I'm sorry."

"Hyung, what's done is done. No matter how much we beg for her to come back she will never come back anymore." 

"I didn't even get to tell you I have secretly  loved you since grade school. Now it's too late for me to say it when your body even here to hear it anymore." Touch her coffin. "If next life is real, let me love you the right way. I'll love you 100 more times for all the pain you receive in this life time my sweet sweet Sooyoung." 

"Yugyeom don't cry anymore, I'm sure Joy heard you." 

"Joy you stupid girl, how could you just leave without a word. Don't you know I miss that laugh of your. Joy." Seulgi said as tears roll down her face."Joy Wake up." She shouted when Jackson held her in his arms to calm her down.

"Jo." 

"Take Wendy to res." 

"Suzy." 

"Take them to rest, they have been crying for days now." Jb said as he carry Suzy in his arm.

Seulgi stay behind as the boys took Wendy and Suzy to rest when the girl they saw at the river came, she paid her respect and now to Seulgi before going to take a seat with her parents. 

"Appa she was such a beautiful girl, I can't believe God decided to take his angel back to heaven."

"Everyone had a time when they need to go honey." 

"I wish I could of meet her once, I would have gotten along with her well." 

After they burn Joy ashes Suzy, Wendy and Seulgi went to spreads her ashes in the ocean together, as they return home Suzy packed her things and broke off the engagement with Jb before she left. He knew why and didn't stop her as it was to hard for her and went back to the US. JB couldn't forgive himself as it was taking a toll on him, that was one regret he wish he didn't commit and if he could take it back he would but he can't. 

 

Lol. It's not to bad right.. I probably made allot of mistake since I'm using my cell phone to write only. But I do hope you guys did enjoy it. Fighting.