Finished

Makeup Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INTRO

I have been a makeup artist for Got7 ever since they debuted. My relationship with them is close but not close enough to make the puplic notice anything. I think they are all handsome in their own unique way, but one of them stands out to me. That member has been there for me when I am down or stressed. He even takes care of me like I am his younger dongsaeng. The problem is. He doesn't know I have a crush on him and that he thinks we are nothing but brother and sister. It pains me but I mustn't say anything to start drama. I'm just happy to know that he cares for me so much. I know you will take this as a brother and sister thing but, I love you oppa. I don't mean it how you would think..

 

I had grabbed my things before getting out of my car. Today Got7 and the rest of JYP Entertainment will be performing at JYP Nation. It will be huge, so I have to make sure they are all handsome looking. 

I finally walked into the building that they were in and had reached the dressing rooms. First, I walked into BamBam's, then Mark's, Jinyoung's, Yugyeom's, Jackson's, Youngjae's, and last but not least Jaebum's. I lightly knocked on his door.

"Hello Jaebum oppa? I'm here to do your make up."

I didn't hear an answer, so I slowly opened up the door to find an empty room. I lightly sighed in relieve and walk into the room. I shut the door and walked over to where the makeup was. I set my phone down onto the table and started getting the makeup ready for him until suddenly I had felt someone cover my eyes from behind.

"Freeze and don't move." He laughed. 

I know that laugh anywhere. Jaebum! I smiled widely and pulled his hands off to uncover my eyes. Once I did, I looked threw the mirror and had saw what he was wearing. My eyes widened and my heart started pounding. He was wearing a black tank top with a white shirt that had printed 'One Mic' with cut sleeves to the waist that had been thrown on top, light colored ripped jeans, and gray Nike sneakers. To top it off, he had a red snapback as well. He was to die for. I slowly turned around and looked up at him. 

"You look really.... handsome oppa..." 

I said it while I was in a daze, so I sounded kind of weird. His chuckle snapped me back in reality.

"Thank you sis. I'm really happy to hear you say that." 

He hugged me and that had made me blush. I said 'Your Welcome,' and looked down. Letting me go, I quickly turned around and finished fixing the makeup that I needed. 

"Oppa. Please sit. It's now your turn to get your makeup on."

Jaebum sat down behind me and I turned around to start his makeup. I used both of my hands to apply the concealer. Touching his face just made me get goose bumps. As time passed, I had applied everything else that I need to onto his face. He finally opened up his eyes and I saw that I had missed concealer around his lip area. 

"Oppa! Hold on a second."

I quickly put a tiny bit of concealer onto my thumb and starting dabbing the area near his mouth. I looked at his lips and started thinking about how amazing in would be to have them on mine, then I looked up into his stunning eyes. They were staring right back at mine. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't move. It was like he was telling me to not move. Suddenly, there was a noise that the door had opened up. I averted my gaze to the door to find a member from Miss A come in. I quickly backed away from Jaebum. I walked up to her.

"He is now ready. I will be leaving. Good luck." 

I bowed and basically ran out of the room. Once I shut the door, my face had become red as a cherry. I put my hands on my cheeks and shook my head. Then, I started walking down the hallway. I wanted to know when the concert was starting, so I pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter